Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Wth was the precap about? Naira and Kartik dancing and rubbing their noses against others' ...i dint see Kairav around and even if this is for him, this is utterly ridiculous. I think the spoilers misinterpreted the whole scenario. Probably Vedika slapped Naira and if this is not Vedika's dream, they both deserve a tight slap for what they r doing in the name of Kairav's health. And what is with everyone obliging to Kairav's request? Couldn't Naira convince Kairav to take selfie after the pooja to avoid the situation? With mini Ganpati ji's stapna by Naira, CVs have shown the two of the wives to perform the rituals of every festival since Vedika's marriage.

I think Akhil and Liza's track is far from being over , probably Liza is pregnant and Naira will be all out demanding Akhilesh to accept her friend or something else followed by major drama. I refuse to think there's some drama going at Goenkas and Naira is not the centre of attraction😆

I didnt understand that part too. There is no kushi which will result in them dancing this way. Either it is a dream of vedika or kartik...or if it is not...they are getting on my nerves. Cvs have surely done a great job in making me cringe when i watch my fav couple romancing. 

And if this is the scenario please i beg to vedika to take a stand and open her mouth and ask both naira and kartik what are they doing. Ask them. Take a stand women.

Btw read instagram rumour where pankhuri will shoot till october and there are outdoor scene where there is khayi and looks like accident or suicide. I hope thats not true. 

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think they are about to bring some legal plot.. saw some spoiler where there is a new entry... and she will play lawyer for Kartik...

Now, I don't know what it will be whether  divorce track for Kartik-Naira(as per laws she is the legal wife, and with her alive second marriage remains nullified), or Kartik-Vedika(as per TV& Goenka laws she is the legal wife) or something else...

Hope to see some positivity now.. sick of seeing drama, sulking & especially Vedika...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I will slightly differ here. I do no think dresses do signify positions in a house. She dint looked a new bride to me. She was dressed simply and had traditional clothes on as it's a festival. It's Naira call to be dressed good and whatsoever. Naira and Vedika can wear whatever they like .. it doesn't makes sense that since Naira is now just a guest in GV she needs to dress herself dull or she can't wear heavy dresses and new bride should shine.

Naira can dress whatsoever she likes . She doesn't needs to watch what Vedika wore and then dress herself accordingly so that she doesn't outshines Vedika. All this doesn't makes sense. 

I agree in festivals she was overdressed . May be because she is the lead so she needs to outshine everyone.

I think Kairav's reports are out so now her guest period too comes to an end. She needs to pack her bags asap. I hope Vedika helps her and fasten the process of her leaving.

karthik and his family ...especially k dadi wont let kairav leave the house..and if kairav stays ..then naira stays... the whole family is basically giving naira her position back... manish and k dadi have softened towards naira ....from our modern view it’s quite sickening to watch..as basically its giving out that outdated 2 wives  concept ...where the first wife has more status and authority than the second wife..This situation needs to be sorted out now. The goenkas including karthik seem fine with the current scenario..so vedika obviously will have to be the one to tilt the boat..maybe she’ll ask naira to leave...and when naira says she’s taking kairav with..then karthik will have to make the  decision.  Well we know it’s naira he wants ...and his family probably do too as well...so he’s probably going to ask vedika for a divorce... but I have a feeling that vedikas character most likely will be killed off...its highly unlikely karthik will have an ex wife around ...that marriage between him and vedika will have to be erased completely as they want to keep kaira as so called soulmates...So either the marriage will be termed invalid or vedika will be killed off. I think it’s very probable her character is going to end by death as it seems to be accepted that the karthik vedika marriage is legal...

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I don't think it's a dream .

Anyways it looked disgusting. Today I realized how far we have come from demanding Kaira romance to getting disgusted at the slightest thought of.

Look CVS how have you spoiled your own iconic couple.

For once CVS you need to show consistency, Naira who left for her self respect is now staying under the same roof with Kartik's new wife. Where is her self respect now ?  I accept she wasn't right in running away but would have loved her character if you would have continued on how she cares about her self respect.

Okay, I know she stayed there for Kairav's health. I guess it's Kairav's report on which Naira & Kartik are dancing. So, the kid is all okay now & it's high time Naira needs to leave GV.

I also know that Vedika is going to ask her to be out of GV but I want it to be Naira's call first that she now needs to leave before Vedika asks.

Look CVS this not the Naira we are seeing from last three years. So, you need to be consistent.

Kartik, the one woman man is now coming out as a two timer , a big cheater, wants ladoo in both of his hands. I am not going into the legal and illegal aspect . I am saying this on the basis of what's being shown.

Kartik acknowledges Vedika as his wife and it's not just in front of Naira to make her jealous or hurt her but he also considers Vedika as his wife as he performs rituals with her without being hesitant . Moreover, he never gives any irritated, hurt or confused look whenever Vedika reminds him that she is his life partner or his wife. He is all okay with her. He seems to have fully accepted the fact that he has a new wife but gets disgusted whenevr Naira reminds him the same things.

I know this isn't the Kartik we knew from last 3 years but right now he clearly looks like a two timer and no less that Akhil Chachu.

I don't like Vedika at all but being a wife her getting  binsecured is understood able. But taunting Naira isn't an option she needs to clearly remind Naira of the promise she made.

I completely agree with each of ur word...this track, for Naira, was about protecting her dignity and now what she's doing is putting that same thing on a back burner. I can still understand her staying at Goenkas for her ill son's sake but there are so many situations she could have avoided but she dint and let her self respect suffer.

Regarding Kartik's behaviour, the less said the better. I was hoping he would be actually awkward with the situation but he seems to be enjoying it. Ab dono hathon me laddu hai.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I didnt understand that part too. There is no kushi which will result in them dancing this way. Either it is a dream of vedika or kartik...or if it is not...they are getting on my nerves. Cvs have surely done a great job in making me cringe when i watch my fav couple romancing. 

And if this is the scenario please i beg to vedika to take a stand and open her mouth and ask both naira and kartik what are they doing. Ask them. Take a stand women.

Btw read instagram rumour where pankhuri will shoot till october and there are outdoor scene where there is khayi and looks like accident or suicide. I hope thats not true. 

Exactly! No matter whatever it is, Kairav's reports are normal or something else but the way both were dancing wasn't justified. I want this to be a dream. The track cannot get lower than this where viewers have started demanding the leads to not get intimate bcz this has started looking disgusting🤢

I also read about khayi thing. I hope it doesn't end with her death especially suicide. Anyway if she's till October, shooting now for those scenes doesn't make any sense, may be it could be Ganpati visarjan or she trying to commit suicide to put pressure on Naira / Kartik to take any action or something else.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saru.n

I think they are about to bring some legal plot.. saw some spoiler where there is a new entry... and she will play lawyer for Kartik...

Now, I don't know what it will be whether  divorce track for Kartik-Naira(as per laws she is the legal wife, and with her alive second marriage remains nullified), or Kartik-Vedika(as per TV& Goenka laws she is the legal wife) or something else...

Hope to see some positivity now.. sick of seeing drama, sulking & especially Vedika...

I just wish this is not for Kairav's custody, as Naira is going to go at Singhanias place along with Kairav, I fear Kartik will go for Kairav's custody.

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly! No matter whatever it is, Kairav's reports are normal or something else but the way both were dancing wasn't justified. I want this to be a dream. The track cannot get lower than this where viewers have started demanding the leads to not get intimate bcz this has started looking disgusting🤢

I also read about khayi thing. I hope it doesn't end with her death especially suicide. Anyway if she's till October, shooting now for those scenes doesn't make any sense, may be it could be Ganpati visarjan or she trying to commit suicide to put pressure on Naira / Kartik to take any action or something else.

Well if the reports are good...they ought to have celebration..or just be happy...i am really sorry but in a way i have seen this in real life when actually divorced parents hugged when they found out there kid has cleared chemotherapy. Other then this if there is any reason then them hugging is disgusting. 

Also if she puts pressure like that she is worse then a villain....i wish that it is just a dream...because i kind of relate on a emotional level to being ill and parents no matter they are separated but they get happy. However i wish i could relate to vedika any sense.

Also dancing is not justified agreed they could have just smiled at each other. I am torn on whoese side to take.

Blackwater thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Well if the reports are good...they ought to have celebration..or just be happy...i am really sorry but in a way i have seen this in real life when actually divorced parents hugged when they found out there kid has cleared chemotherapy. Other then this if there is any reason then them hugging is disgusting. 

Also if she puts pressure like that she is worse then a villain....i wish that it is just a dream...because i kind of relate on a emotional level to being ill and parents no matter they are separated but they get happy. However i wish i could relate to vedika any sense.

Also dancing is not justified agreed they could have just smiled at each other. [B] I am torn on whoese side to take. [/B]

Dancing can be understood but nose rubbing was awful.

@bold exactly. If one thinks from one's pov, that person is right and the other is wrong and vice versa. Everybody seems to be right in their position yet very wrong at the same time.

Edited by Blackwater - 4 years ago
taeji thumbnail

I am not watching the show since the episode aired on August 23, 2019. I was waiting for it to have substantial plot worth watching. But wait won't get over anytime soon it seems.

Not following the recent episodes, but, I ended up getting tid bits of what's going on in the show. I saw the precap 17/09/2019 and I must acknowledge the fact that Creatives are giving out lollipops/laddoos to the Viewers.

I was really intrigued with the 5 year leap plot and I knew it would be really difficult to come up with something worth, I still dived in straight into watching the episodes, but, yet again, as always, being an Indian TV/Star Plus drama, the plotline had gone astray.

There were so many issues they could have really focused in this past month, but they literally had a drag fest with giving out lollipops to pacify KaIra shippers.

I wished they had a good plot since they came up with the 5 year leap, but CVs seems clueless now, since they can't show whatever nonsense they planned for, maybe because of pressure from viewers. How I wish they come with something before completely ruining the essence of characters in this drag fest.

Kartik's character becoming spineless. Naira becoming clueless and brainless. Kairav's character is kind of becoming soulless, being too monotonous for weeks. Dadi is same as always, Hopeless. Vedika is senseless. 

Wish the characters could behave, the way they were introduced. Wish they could take a stand for themselves but, sigh! I am becoming allergic to lollipops now. As for rest of the family members, CVs can hand them some Popcorns too!

The once desired  longing, for any moments between KaIra is now creeping the fans out, because of the story line, at the moment. All so bland. </3

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just wish this is not for Kairav's custody, as Naira is going to go at Singhanias place along with Kairav, I fear Kartik will go for Kairav's custody.

I hope not.. anyways they have melted towards each other.. now there is not much anger between them to fight a custody battle...