Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Wth was the precap about? Naira and Kartik dancing and rubbing their noses against others' ...i dint see Kairav around and even if this is for him, this is utterly ridiculous. I think the spoilers misinterpreted the whole scenario. Probably Vedika slapped Naira and if this is not Vedika's dream, they both deserve a tight slap for what they r doing in the name of Kairav's health. And what is with everyone obliging to Kairav's request? Couldn't Naira convince Kairav to take selfie after the pooja to avoid the situation? With mini Ganpati ji's stapna by Naira, CVs have shown the two of the wives to perform the rituals of every festival since Vedika's marriage.

I think Akhil and Liza's track is far from being over , probably Liza is pregnant and Naira will be all out demanding Akhilesh to accept her friend or something else followed by major drama. I refuse to think there's some drama going at Goenkas and Naira is not the centre of attraction😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwater

Wth was the precap about? Naira and Kartik dancing and rubbing their noses against others' ...i dint see Kairav around and even if this is for him, this is utterly ridiculous. I think the spoilers misinterpreted the whole scenario. Probably Vedika slapped Naira and if this is not Vedika's dream, they both deserve a tight slap for what they r doing in the name of Kairav's health. And what is with everyone obliging to Kairav's request? Couldn't Naira convince Kairav to take selfie after the pooja to avoid the situation? With mini Ganpati ji's stapna by Naira, CVs have shown the two of the wives to perform the rituals of every festival since Vedika's marriage.

I think Akhil and Liza's track is far from being over , probably Liza is pregnant and Naira will be all out demanding Akhilesh to accept her friend or something else followed by major drama. I refuse to think there's some drama going at Goenkas and Naira is not the centre of attraction😆

Tomorrow’s precap definitely has to be Vedika’s dream/ nightmare. It was way too ridiculous.

Glad that Naira did not break Liza’s news to Goenkas. 

Noticed KDadi softening towards Naira.

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think it's a dream .

Anyways it looked disgusting. Today I realized how far we have come from demanding Kaira romance to getting disgusted at the slightest thought of.

Look CVS how have you spoiled your own iconic couple.

For once CVS you need to show consistency, Naira who left for her self respect is now staying under the same roof with Kartik's new wife. Where is her self respect now ?  I accept she wasn't right in running away but would have loved her character if you would have continued on how she cares about her self respect.

Okay, I know she stayed there for Kairav's health. I guess it's Kairav's report on which Naira & Kartik are dancing. So, the kid is all okay now & it's high time Naira needs to leave GV.

I also know that Vedika is going to ask her to be out of GV but I want it to be Naira's call first that she now needs to leave before Vedika asks.

Look CVS this not the Naira we are seeing from last three years. So, you need to be consistent.

Kartik, the one woman man is now coming out as a two timer , a big cheater, wants ladoo in both of his hands. I am not going into the legal and illegal aspect . I am saying this on the basis of what's being shown.

Kartik acknowledges Vedika as his wife and it's not just in front of Naira to make her jealous or hurt her but he also considers Vedika as his wife as he performs rituals with her without being hesitant . Moreover, he never gives any irritated, hurt or confused look whenever Vedika reminds him that she is his life partner or his wife. He is all okay with her. He seems to have fully accepted the fact that he has a new wife but gets disgusted whenevr Naira reminds him the same things.

I know this isn't the Kartik we knew from last 3 years but right now he clearly looks like a two timer and no less that Akhil Chachu.

I don't like Vedika at all but being a wife her getting insecured is understood able. But taunting Naira isn't an option she needs to clearly remind Naira of the promise she made.

Edited by shiny9911 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Honestly had a sick feeling watching the episode. I really felt bad for Vedika. Have you noticed with each episode Naira is made more to look like the wife and Vedika is being reduced to a servant. Did you notice Naira in pink sari, jewelry, and makeup today? She looked more like the new bride than Vedika. It appears slowly Vedika's role is getting diminished and Naira's power in the family is increasing thanks to Karthik.

If Vedika has to go allow her to leave with her dignity. Don't make her watch this affair going on. Karthik has no issue lying to Vedika.

Kairav looks well so Naira can't say she is staying in the Goenka home for her son's health anymore. I felt disgusted and could see the things through Vedika's eyes today.  How Akhilesh got treated by Kdadi today I wish someone would do that to Karthik and Naira.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rose2015

Honestly had a sick feeling watching the episode. I really felt bad for Vedika. Have you noticed with each episode Naira is made more to look like the wife and Vedika is being reduced to a servant. Did you notice Naira in pink sari, jewelry, and makeup today? She looked more like the new bride than Vedika. It appears slowly Vedika's role is getting diminished and Naira's power in the family is increasing thanks to Karthik.

If Vedika has to go allow her to leave with her dignity. Don't make her watch this affair going on. Karthik has no issue lying to Vedika.

Kairav looks well so Naira can't say she is staying in the Goenka home for her son's health anymore. I felt disgusted and could see the things through Vedika's eyes today.  How Akhilesh got treated by Kdadi today I wish someone would do that to Karthik and Naira.

I will slightly differ here. I do no think dresses do signify positions in a house. She dint looked a new bride to me. She was dressed simply and had traditional clothes on as it's a festival. It's Naira call to be dressed good and whatsoever. Naira and Vedika can wear whatever they like .. it doesn't makes sense that since Naira is now just a guest in GV she needs to dress herself dull or she can't wear heavy dresses and new bride should shine.

Naira can dress whatsoever she likes . She doesn't needs to watch what Vedika wore and then dress herself accordingly so that she doesn't outshines Vedika. All this doesn't makes sense. 

I agree in festivals she was overdressed . May be because she is the lead so she needs to outshine everyone.

I think Kairav's reports are out so now her guest period too comes to an end. She needs to pack her bags asap. I hope Vedika helps her and fasten the process of her leaving.

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I foresee Kartik following her if she leaves GV. What does CVS stand for by the way; sorry dumb question 

Edited by aasmanviewer - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I will slightly differ here. I do no think dresses do signify positions in a house. She dint looked a new bride to me. She was dressed simply and had traditional clothes on as it's a festival. It's Naira call to be dressed good and whatsoever. Naira and Vedika can wear whatever they like .. it doesn't makes sense that since Naira is now just a guest in GV she needs to dress herself dull or she can't wear heavy dresses and new bride should shine.

Naira can dress whatsoever she likes . She doesn't needs to watch what Vedika wore and then dress herself accordingly so that she doesn't outshines Vedika. All this doesn't makes sense. 

I agree in festivals she was overdressed . May be because she is the lead so she needs to outshine everyone.

I think Kairav's reports are out so now her guest period too comes to an end. She needs to pack her bags asap. I hope Vedika helps her and fasten the process of her leaving.

I felt that today anyone watching would have thought Naira is Karthik's wife not Vedika. Usually newlywed wears reddish pink and today she wore big earrings and bangles and for me seemed to outshine everyone. For some reason what Naira was wearing came in front of the cameras but what Vedika was wearing was not clear. Wonder if Suvarna gave her that outfit too.

Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
LunaNova thumbnail

I'm KAIRA fan still it's so wrong and the relationships are so toxic in this show..

I don't like the fact they are promoting cheating, bigamy and extra marital affairs..agree Vedika is a side character but still she is being cheated by her Husband who ignores her and he is still after Naira Who declared herself dead ..now I'm not even shipping loser Kartik and doormat Naira..i like the actors..they should do a webseries season 2 of Yeh Rishta on Hotstar with limited episodes and better story and Same lead actors and end this crap..

People filed case against Luv Khush show now please someone file a case against this toxic show which insults marriage.. promotes illegal bigamy and makes joke of laws

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago
sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiny9911

I don't think it's a dream .

Anyways it looked disgusting. Today I realized how far we have come from demanding Kaira romance to getting disgusted at the slightest thought of.

Look CVS how have you spoiled your own iconic couple.

For once CVS you need to show consistency, Naira who left for her self respect is now staying under the same roof with Kartik's new wife. Where is her self respect now ?  I accept she wasn't right in running away but would have loved her character if you would have continued on how she cares about her self respect.

Okay, I know she stayed there for Kairav's health. I guess it's Kairav's report on which Naira & Kartik are dancing. So, the kid is all okay now & it's high time Naira needs to leave GV.

I also know that Vedika is going to ask her to be out of GV but I want it to be Naira's call first that she now needs to leave before Vedika asks.

Look CVS this not the Naira we are seeing from last three years. So, you need to be consistent.

Kartik, the one woman man is now coming out as a two timer , a big cheater, wants ladoo in both of his hands. I am not going into the legal and illegal aspect . I am saying this on the basis of what's being shown.

Kartik acknowledges Vedika as his wife and it's not just in front of Naira to make her jealous or hurt her but he also considers Vedika as his wife as he performs rituals with her without being hesitant . Moreover, he never gives any irritated, hurt or confused look whenever Vedika reminds him that she is his life partner or his wife. He is all okay with her. He seems to have fully accepted the fact that he has a new wife but gets disgusted whenevr Naira reminds him the same things.

I know this isn't the Kartik we knew from last 3 years but right now he clearly looks like a two timer and no less that Akhil Chachu.

I don't like Vedika at all but being a wife her getting insecured is understood able. But taunting Naira isn't an option she needs to clearly remind Naira of the promise she made.

Completely agree shiny...i don't like that chipkali vedika but kartik -naira is looking more ridiculous  . From yesterday i was writing same thing plz do whatever number of kaira milan as soon as possible and stop this bigamy. 

Kartik is looking as big cheater ,two timer who is roaming around naira like puppy and also giving comfortable looks to vedika.

For once CVS you need to show consistency, Naira who left for her self respect is now staying under the same roof with Kartik's new wife. Where is her self respect now ?  this is what i wrote yesterday only.

Naira is looking really two faced when at one end she personally goes to give vedika assurance that one day i will leave and at another end she is already doing wives rituals for her so called reasons. 

Vedika should take plung now and should show door to naira ...that will be the moment when all come out from la la land and kartik will ask divorce to vedika along with seeking apology or plz show this second marriage null which is easiest option to do.

sweet_tania thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

👏👏👏

Every woman deserves respect whether she is weak personality or strong personality, whether it's forced marriage or love marriage. Gentle man respects woman in all the circumstances . Here kartik goenka is calling vedika current wife in front of society and running like puppy behind naira and look at society's vedict, woman who is very weak personality should take call for divorce. I think strong man like kartik goenka is better to take this call than weak personality vedika.

Being married woman ,i only wish kisi bhi forceful wedding mai bhi aurat ke aise din na aye jab usko husband ko chup chap sautan ke sath dekhte rehna pade ya house share karna pade. 

Glad vedika yeh 50 bar shaddi karne wale couple ke liye koi kurbani nai dene jaa rai hai.... It's high time naira ko woh apna promise yaad dilaye. That will be the moment when kartik realizes that it's high time to realize what he wants in life .