CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Do writers have any idea how pathetic were Kartik and Naira's dialogues today?...

While asking that question Kartik wasn't clearly angry as he mentioned in episode...he was in pain...broken and vulnerable...he wanted to clarify...he wanted to get the doubt out of his system...that's why people didn't consider his question direct accusation...but he himself is now denying his vulnerable mental and physical state by called it an accusation in anger...he told Naira you must have considered "Kartik is angry and should have waited for a while" (writers nth Amnesia)..."you must have trusted our bond"...yeah after 5 years of sharing a bond stronger than fevicol but weaker than feather...a bond that went through transitions from a bond shared by best friends, lovers to bond shared by husband and wife...a bond of trust shared by Jai Veeru and Shermen was broken by Kaira...if he can doubt her loyalty...if he can't trust their bond that strengthened over 5 years...how could he expect her to trust their bond?....to stay there even after being accused?....she shouldn't have let them believe that she died...she shouldn't have separated father and son....she shouldn't have let her son be deprived of father's love...that's where a woman who took stand for her self-respect faltered the most...

Few things can never change...during last leap when Naira was thrown out by Suwarna and Kartik also disowned her....considering her Shubham's murderer like Suwarna...she lost her ability to dance...that time too according to few SM viewers...read *few* Kartik suffered the most...even he suffered the most when he swapped babies to save Naira's life...

Kartik's sufferings can't be denied.....but Naira's mistake wasn't her keeping quiet or not answering his question...he think she should have answered the question....what does that mean?...does he still want an answer??....didn't he tell Mihir he doesn't want to know anything now he trust his Naira after her death?....his viewpoint is very confusing...previously Naira's mistake was her faking death and hiding their child...now her mistake is "she didn't answer that question"... "she didn't let him compose himself and didn't let him think beyond his anger"...from what I saw...Kartik was anything but angry...infact Naira was angry that night after accusation... 

Kartik suffers the most when he let others suffer...because of him his same ex wife Naira whom he want to win back now...couldn't call herself his wife when she was his legally wedded wife...tried conversing with him...but his mother didn't let them communicate...for 2 years...he didn't look back at her...same Naira...same oxygen was abandoned...was punished for something she didn't do...she lost her ability to dance, her passionate self, her love, her smile, her courage, her chirpiness, her happiness....but for few he suffered the most that time... 

Kartik suffers the most when he is actually suffering...apart from suffering...Kartik's dilemma to chose between Naira or Vedika is because of his inability to have a proper conversation with Vedika to straightaway tell her that he can't be her husband...she is not his life partner...this dilemma is his self choice...Naira is atleast trying to be true to her own self and her promise...but still her last few dialogues were pathetic...specifically the one she spoke infront of Vedika "what you saw can be an illusion"...why she is misleading Vedika?...when she clearly knows Kartik is still into her...no matter how much she denies...or try to make him accept Vedika...his every single day...every single episode...he is shown not bothering about Vedika's future with him but expressing his disappointment in Naira....why she left him?....Naira will be stubborn...till the end...she is not going to give in...maybe till he understand the damage his question caused....till he understand that accusation wasn't as easily forgivable as he thinks....he could think of possibility where she might have divorced him again after that accusation...he was the one who didn't trust their bond...their love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I highly feel they are complicated but somewhat i understand both the things. Kartik when was a kid his father lied about his mother ..he hated him all these years because of that. Thus he has such a deep feeling towards someone lying or hiding things from him. Like in shubhams track or in keertis or in this one. 

About naira when she was a little kid she was terrified that how her own mother doesnt trust her and according to her accused her and wanted to go to the Police. Till this day that feeling of beinf accused or doubted haunts her. Like in shubhams track..or in this one. 

They both act upon this. Naira runs away and kartik deals it with anger.  

In this track ... both are wrong. I cannot say equally but they are...kartik should have never doubted her he should have talked to her ...told her about insecurities...and naira shouldnt have run away even after she heard mihir she should have just packed and left infront of everyone. 

However we cannot only blame these two. Manish and kdadi have played a huge role. We believe or not but kdadi played a role....

that time too according to few SM viewers...read *few* Kartik suffered the most...even he suffered the most when he swapped babies to save Naira's life...

I kind of saw that too. I dont agree with this that kartik suffered the most. Even in this track. People are saying vedika and kartik are suffering. I wonder that how goenkas or singhanias never wonder how naira would have felt ? How would she cope up with difficult pregnancy when she didnt have money.  How would she trust strangers ? Naira had no one whereas kartik had a girl who claims to love him and a whole lot family.  Today when he asked i was waiting for that. I knew how he would turn that into hum dono ki galati. Its like no matter what naira you should have trusted me. What was that ? I mean like yes she came back to you. I wish he would get his mind cleared talk to both of them. And tell the truth...but it wont happen

Also did anyone notice that vedika said papa ke ghar gyi thi...which dad ? Singhanias ? Are you serious ? She calls him papa whereas natik is shown nowehere near naira. I am confused.

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

The dialogues are pathetic in this track. 

I was actually taken aback with the way Kartik reacted after Naira said that he doesn't trust her. Till the time Naira was presumed dead, it felt like Kartik knew the gravity of his question. He had spent 5 years of his life in guilt but now I feel that he was guilty about the fact that the question led to her demise because she walked away towards the accident site, not the fact that his question was what killed her, not the explosions. I don't know if I have made myself clear, but what I am trying to say is, ever since she has returned, he seems to have forgotten the question that he asked her and what that question entails. Naira is right to point out that his lack of trust is what led to him questioning her character. He actually needs to be reminded that it wasn't just a question, as he so simply puts it, it was an accusation. He had questioned her character, which is the most important thing to a woman. 

There was a whole track dedicated to that "question". It wasn't an overnight thing as its been portrayed in the show. He wasn't angry as you said, he was broken because he thought he wasn't good enough for Naira. He thought he couldn't protect her, he thought she had stopped believing in him and his capabilities. There were so many things which kept piling on but its really unfortunate that all that remains of that track is that "question". Wish they would have addressed the root cause of it instead of taking a leap straightaway. 

Anyhow, coming back to today's episode, Kartik telling Naira she didn't trust him was ridiculous. What was she suppose to do? Her hiding for 5 years is wrong, keeping the child away is wrong, but her choosing to walk away from that room in that instance wasn't wrong. 

As for him not being able to take a decision, its quite annoying and very unlike Kartik. I know he calls Naira his ex-wife to get a reaction out of her, that's how they function, but now that Vedika is involved, he needs to man up and confront the situation rather than letting his anger and ego take precedence. He really needs to be upfront with Vedika and tell her how he feels about Naira. This is the only place where I think he's wrong, leading Vedika on knowing fully well their relationship has no future whatsoever. 

As for the sufferings, right now I feel Kartik's pain is the one being trivialized. Ever since the confrontation, they keep highlighting Naira choosing to stay away because of how Kartik's question broke her, but what about all that he suffered as a consequence? Naira still had Kairav and she had a choice to stay away from her family, from Kartik, but Kartik was not given a choice. He was made to spend 5 years of his life as hell. He was forced into marrying a girl he didn't wanna marry thanks to his family and now he has to spend the rest of his life being tied to this girl. He has to live in the constant fear of his wife walking away with their son. 

Kartik at least acknowledges what he did was wrong even if he hasn't apologized for that or he tries to trivialize his mistakes just because Naira did something worse than him, however, Naira hasn't even acknowledged her mistakes. To date, she doesn't realize what all she took away from Kartik by keeping his son away from him and how he lived like a lifeless person for 5 years. Forget Kartik, she hasn't even apologized to any of the family members. 

I am not saying Naira's suffered any less than Kartik did and she's obviously still enduring a lot, having to live in the same house as Kartik and Vedika, but I would still give Kartik a bit more time to cool down.