Consummation scene - It was Not AJ its proven !!

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean did you observe the bench scene when guddu said Jindal sahab hum bhi Tara ban jayrge ..😲hr didn't even shhh her like aisi batein kabhi mat karna or even scared 😲all does he does was just make guddu change topic very cleverly look at his exp its like kuch Hi samay baad tum wahi bane wali ho Guddan 

And writer have lost it apney feelings express nahi kar pata to honda ka track kya tha fir .

Sorry guys I unable to connect with AJ today in whole ep keep aside the shooting up part 

Yaar feels like crying and shouting. .

360 turn to whole story 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Riya they are not going to let her consummate with anyone but AJ. I’m sorry you couldn’t enjoy today, I think you are letting that last scene drive u crazy. 

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Riya they are not going to let her consummate with anyone but AJ. I’m sorry you couldn’t enjoy today, I think you are letting that last scene drive u crazy. 

No no something is amiss big one if it's AJ only Thrn I don't want to believe it was all planned 😒blame Nishant Malkani for his brilliant potrayl ..

I don't how to explain that scene and Nishant min exp...

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Riya you really need calm down. Everyone here are enjoyed the scene and it's only you. So please take a deep breath and relax.

Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

Riya you really need calm down. Everyone here are enjoyed the scene and it's only you. So please take a deep breath and relax.

Think so but still maha gadbad hai with the whole Ep or I should say Akshat Jindal 

123ni thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please Take a deep breath and just calmed down . 

I think after watching the last scene your head was seriously spinning dear...... 

In starting there was real aj not fake ....R u serious if he is fake than guddan will realize....bcoz she truly love him. (She is not antra's type who is only behind money she love her Jindal shaab dil se) 

...... Or on cliff I m not sure may be a facked one or imposter ( only possibility) .... 

So just calm down🍸🍧🍨 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

riya yoga karo ya...

its a serial not a life 

aj can't kill guddan we know that but it looks he shot her a single bullet not multiple .

don't u feel odd why aj shot guddan 

reason he is in for a game 

so it will be revealed 

1. bringing in fake aj they won't show aj the hero as loser

2. aj will not be shown as villi because he is hero of the show

stay calm and see the reason why he did it 

maybe he got to know antara eloped that day and he knows she will harm guddan in big way .

instead he created a mysterious drama and made antara/perv believe guddan is dead .

maybe he had his game fixed shooting guddan and when she falls there is someone down to attend guddan .

he might have created the same drama which antara used back then faking death .

let the story reveal dear dont assume something weird stuffs .

akshan are complete couple now and they had there honeymoon 

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This reminds me of Ishq Mien Marjawan, on the wedding night, Aarohi gets burned or atleast her face did  and Tara acts like she is Aarohi

But, here Nishant will continue as AJ, but he might play double role, you are nto the only one who thinks like something was wrong with the episode even I feel it that way 

I feel real AJ has been kidnapped by Antra and Parv, this AJ is sent by Antra/Parv to kill Guddan, real AJ might be coming after the leap 

I just feel this, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I feel from the episode 

The blame will go on AJ for killing Guddan as they have identical face right, so it is a trap to create differences between Akshan, then Guddan will try to take revenge from Akshat as she would assume that, AJ tried to kill her 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Riya ek toh itni final statement na duya karo title me. 

And Rest assured consummation was with real akshat. No other way.  

Yes as mahak said He may have been kidnapped in the morning and fake or masked AJ replaced him. That is highly possible. 

The one that they showed in earlier precap with a deadly stare. 

But enjoy what you see everyday instead of just being miserable always thinking about what is going to come. 

That two year leap was only two months  and go back and see how much tension you took on yourself. You even brought in a child. 

So relax and enjoy what you have. 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Think so but still maha gadbad hai with the whole Ep or I should say Akshat Jindal 

Yes. Something is cooking  but let's wait and watch what it is before jumping to conclusion. Enjoy one episode at a time🤗