Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mahakh

This reminds me of Ishq Mien Marjawan, on the wedding night, Aarohi gets burned or atleast her face did  and Tara acts like she is Aarohi

But, here Nishant will continue as AJ, but he might play double role, you are nto the only one who thinks like something was wrong with the episode even I feel it that way 

I feel real AJ has been kidnapped by Antra and Parv, this AJ is sent by Antra/Parv to kill Guddan, real AJ might be coming after the leap 

I just feel this, maybe I am wrong, but this is what I feel from the episode 

The blame will go on AJ for killing Guddan as they have identical face right, so it is a trap to create differences between Akshan, then Guddan will try to take revenge from Akshat as she would assume that, AJ tried to kill her 

Thanks maha .. Yes that what I am saying ..no body is believing my doubt got arose with the bench scene .when Guddu said Jindal sahab hum bhi ek  din Tara ban jayengeee..look at AJ he didn't even react if would have been AJ we know he would have got whole bonker and couldn't even scold guddu to utter and think of such think .. He would have atleast shhh her but see the nano exp there.. Blame Nishant I can't explain what was that but yes ..the ecp said it all like Mrs Akshat Jindal..don't worry you are going to be the one soon ( I mean u are going to be dead ) . 

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Thanks maha .. Yes that what I am saying ..no body is believing my doubt got arose with the bench scene .when Guddu said Jindal sahab hum bhi ek  din Tara ban jayengeee..look at AJ he didn't even react if would have been AJ we know he would have got whole bonker and couldn't even scold guddu to utter and think of such think .. He would have atleast shhh her but see the nano exp there.. Blame Nishant I can't explain what was that but yes ..the ecp said it all like Mrs Akshat Jindal..don't worry you are going to be the one soon ( I mean u are going to be dead ) . 

Yeah it is like foreshadowing , sometimes the characters say what will happen in the future,I completely understand what you are saying, I felt the same and though consummation took place between Guddan and AJ, but this guy is someone else , I really eel there is some swap which happedned and Guddan will think AJ killed her, so she will definitely come back with a new identity

Yeah such dialogues are tricky to figure out, but once you o, you understand what it really means and you are right, they are trying to portray that, AJ killed Guddan, but I feel real AJ is kidnapped by Antra and Par which will be revealed after the leap 

AJ would nto have been calm if he would have heard Guddan saying something like this , the track seems to be interesting, we are still not sure who this person is who shot Guddan and I definitely feel this is nto AJ, Antra is going to jail as per an article, I don't know how true it is, but she will be nto shown since the actress playing Antra is going in a reality show 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago
an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes riya , you get hyper vth every spoiler and precap... the consummation scene everybody liked in the forum except you..also like everybody said consummation was betwn the real aj and guddan.... probably the last scene disturbed you totally...lets wait and watch today's episode ... we can gauge vth AJ's behavior whether it's the real aj or fake aj... and when he returns his explanation to the family for guddan's absence and how she dies

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahakh

Yeah it is like foreshadowing , sometimes the characters say what will happen in the future,I completely understand what you are saying, I felt the same and though consummation took place between Guddan and AJ, but this guy is someone else , I really eel there is some swap which happedned and Guddan will think AJ killed her, so she will definitely come back with a new identity

Yeah such dialogues are tricky to figure out, but once you o, you understand what it really means and you are right, they are trying to portray that, AJ killed Guddan, but I feel real AJ is kidnapped by Antra and Par which will be revealed after the leap 

AJ would nto have been calm if he would have heard Guddan saying something like this , the track seems to be interesting, we are still not sure who this person is who shot Guddan and I definitely feel this is nto AJ, Antra is going to jail as per an article, I don't know how true it is, but she will be nto shown since the actress playing Antra is going in a reality show 

Which article ?? 

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Which article ?? 

Sept 17th is apparently her last day of shooting , Antra is going to be in jail and would have chances of returning in the future 

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/dalljiet-kaur-to-shoot-for-her-last-day-tomorrow-on-sets-of-guddan-tumse-na-ho-paayega-exclusive/5d7f58addef098574f7b25f1