Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Piku_S

Thank you Saru for the enchanting  post🤗 and your hard work in taking the screenshots n writing the dialogues. 👏

Thank U Piku🤗

Hi 5 Saru my Dil ke wish also was to have Akshan on Tum Ho Mere &  Sang Hu Tere on their special night, I couldn’t picture any other song on them. 😳

Hi5😛Yup these two songs did blend with Akshan moments so well⭐️

I enjoyed the episode very much, it was unique, CVs considered every single and small detail by using and keeping both of Akshan’s  characters in mind. 

True, CV's and Nishika deserves👏👏

Guddan being the naive it was her first time, she was nervous, she was feeling scared and awarkard she was trying to enjoy the new Ajeeb sensation that her Jindal Saab was creating in through his words and actions, she was trembling with fear and anticipation. 

Today Akshat Jindal was a man on a mission to clam his wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, too woo her, to drive her insane with his presence and to captive her senses with his Eshaas. ❤️

Akshat Dil le lo Jindal Is Pyaar❤️Loved how he let her be comfortable with him & their moments

PS I am going to use your RK pose wala for my analysis thread 😳 I tried getting the pose from the video but i only got Guddan or AJ side.  Since I don’t have access to zee 5

Well that SS I took from ZEETV ki recent khatarnak article😆Epi se nahi milega q ki yeh wala angle usmein na hai😒Le lio SS👍🏼Will be waiting for ur analysis Piku

My Replies in @Purple😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabreen_06

Akshan were magical❤️☺️SR was too hot to handle☺️loved it..nishika were brillant👏 drolling on these beautiful pics ❤️i liked the entire set up in which they had SR it added more charm to their scenes so classy

I will forever will be thankful to Guddan team for this mesmerising Akshan treat🤗

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: poddav

wow what a episode 👏👏...nishika r awesome ...maza aa gaya at least 3-4 times  already  watched it ...but saru  u r fabulous...I m big fan of u now ...ur writing skill or each moments detailed updates  aur  bhi pure episode main Jaan dal deti hai ...🤗.nishika  they r brilliant fabulous cannot describe in words..❤️

Akshan fans ke liye ek ek Meeta Tohfa tha and I will forever cherish these spl Akshan momentsAnd this epi do worth repeat watching⭐️

Ayeee hayeee thank u for all the beautiful words😳

May I know ur name?😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Th☺️e only I can say is ishhh ishhh ishhh ☺️akshan ne nishika ne aur apne bass matdala hume yy

The passion in Ajs eyes got I am still☺️

Keep Drooling Riya😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kammy02

Katilana post for a katilana episode☺️

I m still watching this scene in clips aur iske bare mein tippani krne ka samarthya ham mein na hai ☺️

Ayeee hayeee Thank U Kajal☺️🤗

Watch in Repeat mode bcz this epi do deserve this⭐️👏

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanku saranya ji for making this dil le lo post 🤗❤️

Like always apne humari dil ke saari baat apne shabdon se bohot hi khoobsurati se bayaan kar diya antaraatma ji 🤗

Loved every moment of Akshan yesterday ❤️

Jindal saab kept winning dil with every second 😳

he had so much desire for her but still for him she is precious & delicate, for him, she comes before him. Not even a scratch should come on her or make her feel any prick or discomfort. Dil Le Lo Jindal saab 🤗❤️

the confession letter made my heart skip beats ☺️☺️☺️

& that confession of him being sharmila just made me feel awww 😳

Even I was happy that they played humara aapna songs in the sequence 😛

kal toh penguine kisses ki baarish thi 😛

Nishika ka kya kehna, every expression every movement of them was on the point as Akshan 👍🏼⭐️

Kudos to writers for writing each moment so beautifully without missing any beats when it came to Akshan's characterizations  👏👏👏

Kudos to the director & other crews who made the beautiful setup & shot the scene so beautifully 👏👏👏

Kudos to all those who worked on Akshan's look 👏👏👏

Kudos & lots of love to the entire team Guddan for this magical sequence  👏👏👏🤗❤️

*kala teekas* for the entire team 

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshan5148

What an awesome episode and this analysis of yours has added chaar chaands to the episode.

Thank u Shaan😛

SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viditian1

Beautiful post saru❤️❤️

Thank U Shaina❤️🤗

Akshan are tge best itvcouple..with slaying chemistry..kudos to nish & kannu for enhancing their character & emotions.❤️❤️

I agree completely Akshan are pure MagicalNishika are PERFECT for Our Akshan and We are lucky to have them as our Akshan⭐️

Yesterdays episode was a bang on..akshat jindal is actually a gentle man..whose first priority is his wife..he didnt let his passion overpower him and gavd her the time to adjust..each and every dialogue just took my dill i live the way he started the letter ..till its ending..evry line was sooo intense and nishant portrayed it excellently.the way he said"mujh jaise akdu insaan ko tumne deewana bna diay"..he way he mentioned ..sharmata hu..the way he described her eyes as his home..as if he gets solace there only...and the way he jatayoed his haqq on her..was dil le lo moment..i love whenevr he says tumse sab ho pata h..but today tge most impressive dialogue was"muj jaise imperfect aadmi ko tum jaisi perfect guddan mili..jiss se sb ho pata h.."i always believe that if u really ..actually love someone dearly..u always keep that one above anything in this world..there is no point of vanity..haughtiness..in love..therefore its considered the purest feeling..one year ago..he was aj..whi was heart broken..which msde him stone hearted..and his faith in love just vanished..hence that made him a self conciet man..who considered himself as perfectionist..that rock heart was just a shield to protect that pure soul..who deep inside buried all the emotions..but when he found his love in form of guddan that shield broke and that purw souls..akshat jindal came out..who got to know that he was indeed an imperfect man..and make mistakes...he now no more says..galti aur galtiya krne walo se muje sakht nafrat h...coz he knows that his perfection lies in his guddan..and he is a complete till then only when his guddan is with him..&..declare his dearest wife Mrs guddan akshat jindal to be the reason of his happiness..perfection..he is perfect when he finds guddan near him.....nishant  just slayed all the emotions on point..kanika was just out standing..the way she portryaed guddan was..dill le lo..we are lucky to have them as akshat and guddan❤️😳

@Bold Akshat Dil Le Lo Jindal for the win❤️A precious rare gem that needs to be protected and cared with loads of love

@Green Beautifully explained⭐️👏 & U say u r not good with words yaar?😲

.couldnt stop myself to watch the epi on loop😳😳

Y stop urself dekho na aur zyaada dekho q ki this epi deserve repeat watching🥳

Dil le lo dher saare for making this super cute and lovely post and enhancing the beauty of the shots

🤗🤗❤️❤️

Sab le liaaaa🤗Thank u❤️

I guess kuch jada hi likh diya😛😆

Nahi nahi loved reading ur feelings😛

My replies in @Purple😛

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ek special mention hum add kar rahe hai.... 😛

Guddiya's smeared lipstick & kajal is a trace of the passion in which our Akshan had drown ☺️☺️☺️

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: srain10

What a magical episode 

It was simple, sensuous  and full of passion❤️

This post is equally magical Saru🥳

CVs did a great job keeping every thing in mind and not over doing anything.

Kanika and Nishant enacted Akshan beautifully and sensuously☺️❤️

Can't pick one moment or SS as favourite all are dil le lo❤️

I so wanted "sang hoo tere " to play but got double treat🥳

Thank U Sonal❤️🤗

@Bold I agree The Guddan Team did a fabulous job for making this special night yaadgaar for us Akshan fans👏