Guddan

~Do Dil Mil Rahe Hai....~And Akshan Became ONE~ - New Pic on Pg 7

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Special Note : This post is exclusively dedicated to celebrate Akshan's Special Union Momentssmiley43smiley42If you want to rant about the future story wrt spoilers ya ranting how u didn't enjoyed this sequence then kindly avoid this threadsmiley20Please don't spoil the happy blushing mode of me & others who wants to fangirlsmiley14Thank u in advancesmiley9

CV's & Nishika What A TREAT....!!!!!smiley43smiley43smiley42smiley42We waited for 280 episodes for this momentsmiley14& in the 281th episode finally Our Akshan become ONE in the most beautiful waysmiley40smiley41I am totally speechless to explain the beauty of this amazing episode with Dil, Jaan & Jigar le lo Akshan moments back to backsmiley43smiley42Nishika slayed every single momentssmiley10smiley32 I could literally feel Akshan's Love for e/osmiley43smiley42TBH Nishika set the screens on firesmiley43smiley42Today We saw The Union of Two Beautiful Hearts, Union of Two Beautiful Souls & Union of Two Khoobsurat People who got eachother's saath after a lot of fightssmiley27smiley42

Kudos to Nishant Singh Malkani & Kanika Mann for perfectly enacting Akshan's feelings with right amount of expressionssmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32Kudos to the creative team for selecting such a Pyaara place for Akshan's Pyaar ke Anmol Palsmiley10smiley32,Totally in love with the special placesmiley42Kudos to the writers for creating such fab scenes with Dil le lo dialoguessmiley10smiley32In short, WHOLE GUDDAN TEAM DOUBLE HAQ SE DIL, JAAN & JIGAR LE LO for gifting us such an Anmol Episode as Our Sabr ka Phalsmiley27smiley31

Akshan's Special Union had all the fabulous colours of Romance, Passion & Love adding more intensity & beauty to these special momentssmiley10smiley32Akshan's Romantic moments held Purity and innocence on one side wrt their Pyaar for e/osmiley27smiley31 while it was so sensuous & passionate wrt feelings for eachothersmiley43smiley42I must say An Absolute blend of PAVITRA PYAARsmiley27smiley42I can fangirl over this episode's every single momentsmiley43Q ki Har ek pal did touch my heart so deeplysmiley42I loved how Akshat didn't try to rush any of their moments, gave His Guddan time to be comfortable with him & then slowly they become ONE FOREVERsmiley10smiley32My words may not fully express my feelings for this mesmerising treat given by CV's still I am fangirling bindassssmiley17smiley43

- Akshan going for a night walksmiley27smiley42

- Like always Akshat saving Guddan from falling resulting in their RK posesmiley27smiley42I loved how he asked her whether she is okay or not with a cute smilesmiley17

- Akshan's talks were so sweetsmiley9I loved how Akshat started the convo by tracing Guddan's fav topicsmiley36Their Hindi film wali Hero Heroine talks were so Pyaara Pyaarasmiley31I loved how cutely Guddan asked aage kya hota hai film meinsmiley36 & Jindal Saab explained it in a sweetu way smiley17The way he held her hand was Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- Unknowingly Jindal Saab fulfilled Guddan wishlist of watching chaand taaresmiley40smiley41

- How cute is this pic yaarsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan getting lost in their own sweetu world, free of worries & that halka sa smile playing on his lips while having his duniya close to his heart was total Dil le losmiley27smiley42

- That sukoon filled smile of Jindal Saab will definitely make u smile toosmiley27*Kaala Teekas*smiley33

- Akshat's smile vanished when Guddan asked whether she will also become a taaraHe is scared of losing her that made his smile vanish with her thought of becoming a starI love how by sensing Guddan's udaasi, Akshat immediately tried to make her happy by samjhofying how our apne can still be close to us through their yaadein inside our heart has My Dilsmiley27smiley32 

- Her smile reflecting in his face too was a treat to watchsmiley27Her smile is his whole worldsmiley14

- Just to appreciate the beauty of these long shotssmiley27smiley42

- Ishhhhhhwaaaasmiley43Jindal Saab was ready to Kiss His Guddan then and there itselfsmiley43Par kabab mein haddi banke thunder and rain aa gayesmiley37smiley37

- Ayeee Hayeee I am in love with this shotsmiley43smiley43Akshan drenched in rainsmiley43smiley43And adding to this beauty, Jindal Saab covering His Gudiya with His Blazer & allowing himself to drench in rain was so much Pyaaarrrrrrrrsmiley27smiley42 

- Akshan reached their Aashiyaanaaasmiley40smiley41

- TBH I wanted Guddan's Songs to be played in Akshan's special moments jispe Tum Ho + Sang Hoon Tere was my choice in my dil smiley17& I am so happy that CV's did chose these toosmiley40smiley41 & played them at right moments thereby making the spl moments extra specialsmiley43smiley42

- When slowly Awareness started to form b/w their silencesmiley43The way Jindal Saab was looking at Guddan, Ishhhhhh smiley43Guddan sensed Her Jindal Saab's passion filled nazareinsmiley43

- Here Akshan's nazar phisalofying happened slowlysmiley43smiley43Ishhhhhwaaaaasmiley43smiley43

- Appreciate the height difference adding more beauty to the shotssmiley43smiley42

- I just loved this moment where how delicately he tries to help her in sukhofying her zulfeinsmiley43smiley43Just look at his eyessmiley43+ her closed eyes in second shotsmiley43

- Akshat Jindal is a Pure Gentlemansmiley27smiley31He didn't allowed his passion overpower him & took care of making Guddan comfortable firstsmiley10smiley32I happily giving My Dil, Jaan & Jigar to this precious gemsmiley27smiley42

- These four shots has their own beautysmiley10smiley32Both trying to arrange source of heat to escape from the chilling climate while Akshat chup chupke dekhofying Guddan was so cutesmiley9smiley17

- Yeahhhh I was rightsmiley40smiley41 Chit tha Guddan ke haath pe jispe Akshat ne Guddan ke liye apne dil ki feelings likhe thesmiley31As usual Akshat's letter was so Dil, Jaan & Jigar le losmiley27smiley32I am gonna quote every single word Akshat said q ki it's worth quotingsmiley10smiley32

"Meri Pyaari Guddan.....Soch raha tha ki aaj Tumhare janamdin par aisa kya karu ki yeh din tumhare zindagi ka sabse special day ban jaayein.....Guddan tumne jo mereliye kia hai na....Jitni special tum mereliye ho.....Main kabhi shabdom mein khud bayan nahi kar paavunga.....Duniya ke aisi koi cheese hi nahi hai jo uss ehsaas ki barabari kar paaye....Mujhse mera sab kuch cheen lia jaaye na Mera ghar, paisa,rutba tab bhi meri paas ek aisi cheese hamesha rahegi jo mujhse duniya ki koi taaqat nahi cheen paayegi.... TUMHARELIYE MERA PYAAR.....!!!!! AUR WOH PYAAR MAIN AAJ TUMHEIN DENA CHAHTA HU......!!!!!"

- How pure was that confession, how puresmiley27smiley42Akshat wanted to make Guddan's Birthday more special by acknowledging her efforts in making his life rangeensmiley10smiley32 & granting His Pyaar for Hersmiley27smiley31He wanted to make her feel how special she is to him by showering all his mohabbat for His Guddansmiley27smiley42He assured her that His Pyaar for Her will never ever fade away⭐️👏

"Mujh jaise Akdu insaan ko tumne aashiq bana dia.....Apne inn aankhom ka....Apne Andaaz ka Deewana bana dia.....Par patha nahi q dartha hu......sharmata hu......thoda.....isliye tumse jab dil chahe na tab apni dil ki baat nahi kar paata hu.....Apne jazbaatom ko na jaane q zubaan tak nahi la paata hu....GUDDAN PYAAR HAI LEKIN USSE JATANE KA TAREEKA NAHI HAI MERE PASS.....ISLIYE MERE PYAAR KO MERE EHSAAS KO MAIN YUHI PANNOM PAR UTAR DETHA HU.....!!!!"

- That's Guddan's Jindal Saab for Yousmiley10smiley32He was always like this a thoda sharmila unable to express his feelings even though his dil wants toBut when he expresses his haal e dil totally lootofy ur dil just like today❤️How sincerely He admitted he is scared of expressing his love for her, he is a little shy to open up his feelings for hersmiley27I am sure like me aap sabko bhi aur bhi zyada Pyaar aa gaya hoga iss khoobsurat Dil wale Insaan par for this confessionsmiley31His eyes were a little moist while confessing all these & that innocent eyes which held so much sincerity in Pyaar had My dilsmiley27smiley31

"I LOVE YOU....I LOVE YOU GUDDAN....."

"Tumhari aankhom mein dekhta hu toh apna ghar sa nazar aata hai.....Aise ehsaas dil mein aate hai jo majboor kar dete hai ki main inn aankhom mein zindagi bhar ke liye bass jaavu.....Baarish mein bheege huye tumhari inn baalom ki khushboo mereliye saansom ka kaam karti hai Guddan.....Inki uljhan mein zindagi bhar ke liye tumhare saath kho jaana chahta hu.....TUMHARE INN GEELE HOTHOM KI NAMI MERE DIL KO SUKHA DETHI HAI.....INKE KAREEB JAANA CHAHTA HU......CHOONA CHAHTA HU......"

- How wonderfully he expressed what she mean to himsmiley27smiley42He wants to reside in her eyes that give him ghar ki ehsaassmiley27smiley42He wants to get lost in the khooshboo of her bheegi zulfein along with her that provide him the breath of fresh air filled with sukoonsmiley27smiley42How beautifully he put forward his dil ki qwayish to come near her lips & touch themsmiley43smiley42My Dil did skip a beat with his this confessionsmiley43smiley39

"Jindal Saab agar ab aapne kuch bhi kaha na toh hamare seene se jaan nikal jaayegi......"

"Aur Agar aaj Maine apne aap ko rok diya toh Meri jaan chali jaayegi....."

- Guddan trying to stop him from further confessing definitely said how her dil is racing against with his each wordsmiley27smiley42I loved how he said if he did stop then he wont be able to survivesmiley27smiley42

"Math Kahiye please....."

"Kehne do Guddan....Tumse kehta hu toh mere dil ko tasalli milti hai ki yeh aaj bhi Tumse beintehaa mohabbat kartha hai..... Tumhare chehre ki hasi....Iski Khushi....Iss kashish ne mere dil mein apna ghar bana lia......Tumhare Gale lagta hu toh zindagi ki badi si badi mushquil bhi aasan nazar aathi hai......bade se bade toofan bhi shaant hote nazar aate hai mujhe....."

- Hayeeee, Guddan is Akshat's solace which he got after a lot of strugglessmiley14smiley20 & he just want to protect her close to his heartsmiley27smiley42He wants to feel safe, he wants to be away from all worries while hugging her close to himsmiley27smiley42

- Appreciate the beauty of this shotsmiley27smiley42Bonfire is just adding more beauty na?smiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Penguin Kiss happened so naturallysmiley43smiley42

- Ayeeeee Hayeeeeesmiley43smiley42His nose slowly caressing her cheekssmiley43smiley42Ishhhhwaaaaasmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- Another beautiful shotsmiley27smiley42

- Just look at the intensity of passion in his eyessmiley43smiley42

- The way he came and held her shoulderssmiley43smiley42

"Tumhari Himmath Mujhe taaqat dethi hai Guddan.....TUMSE PYAAR KARNE KI.....USS PYAAR KO NIBHANE KI......YAHAN TAK KI USS PYAAR KE LIYE POORI DUNIYA SE LAD JAANE KI.......MUJH JAISE IMPERFECT AADMI KO TUMHARE JAISI PERFECT GUDDAN MILI.....YEH MERI ZINDAGI KI SABSE BADI JEET HAI GUDDAN......TUM MERI HO GUDDAN......TUMHARI HAR SAANS MERI HAI.....YAHAN TAK KI TUMHARI YEH ROOH BHI SIRF MERI.....ITNA HAQ HAI MERA TUMPAR.....AUR ISS HAQ KO BANAYE RAKHNE KE LIYE MAIN APNI JAAN BHI DE SAKTA HU..... I LOVE YOU MRS.GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL......BAHUT PYAAR KARTA HU TUMSE......ITNA PYAAR KARTA HU KI DUNIYA KE SAARE SHABD KAM PAD JAAYENGE......LEKIN PYAAR KABHI KAM NAHI PADEGA......Q KI TUM MERI GUDDAN HO JISSE SAB HO PAATHA HAI......!!!!!!"

- Ufff, This confession of Jindal Saab held so much Possessiveness for His Guddansmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42He admitted that He is "Imperfect" w/o His Guddan & thereby confessed She completes Himsmiley10smiley32His Possessiveness for her har saans, for her rooh is just Kaatilaaanaaaasmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42That "Tum meri ho Guddan" "Itna Haq hai mera tumpar" were just uffffsmiley43smiley43He is ready to fight & sacrifice his Jaan for His Haq on Hersmiley43smiley42 Once again he motivated Guddan by saying He Loves Her a lot because she is his Guddan who is capable of doing anything in this worldsmiley10smiley32

- Appreciate the Height differencesmiley43smiley42

- Beauty of This shot is just Pyaarsmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- Guddan just hugged Her Jindal Saab to express her happiness in hearing his Confession🤗❤️I am not able to chose which Akshan hug is to be placed here q ki har ek angle se all hugs are Dil le losmiley43smiley42

- How perfectly they fit in e/o's embracesmiley43smiley42

- Akshan feeling their hug momentsmiley43smiley42

- In love with the way he cupped her face so delicatelysmiley27smiley42

"Agar mujhe kisi cheese se Pyaar nahi hai toh woh hai tumhare yeh aasu......Jee chahta hai tumhare har aasu ko har dukh ko pee jaavu main......"

- For me, THIS ONE SCENE JUST STANDS OUT FROM ALLsmiley10smiley32 & BECAME MY MOST FAV AKSHAN MOMENTsmiley27smiley42Jindal Saab can never see His Gudiya in tearsThis is the Purest form of Pyaar anyone can feel for their partnersmiley43smiley42I was in total awww when Akshat kissed away Guddan's tears slowlysmiley43smiley42 & the way he said he wants to drink away all her tears of painssmiley10, Mummy..... My Dil just exploded then & there itself with full of feelingssmiley19smiley31Jindal Saab aap Bahut saara Pyaar ho yaarsmiley14Dil le losmiley27

- Akshan's this hug was way too intensesmiley43smiley42He almost squeezed his face with her forehead as if not allowing air to pass b/w themsmiley27smiley42

- A special Akshan Hugsmiley43smiley42I loved this angle toosmiley17smiley39

- Akshan moments with candle light was so mesmerising beautifulsmiley43smiley42His hands tightly holding her hands carrying the candlesmiley43smiley42

- Him trying to slowly caress his face with hers'smiley43smiley42

- Ayeee Hayeeee, this intense shot is PYAARsmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- Akshan totally getting lost in their own worldsmiley43smiley42Their noses beautifully forming a penguin kisssmiley43smiley42

- Akshan moments after the candle light was gone looked extra passionate one as that dimness added more beautysmiley43smiley42

- Penguin Kiss happened here tooosmiley43smiley42

- More intense wala close Penguin Kissessmiley43smiley42

- Appreciate that height difference forming a Beautiful Dil smiley43smiley42

- Jindal Saab loves to caress His Gudiya's Lipssmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

AKSHAN's PASSIONATE FOREHEAD KISS HAS MY WHOLE HEARTsmiley43smiley42Their eyes closed feeling the complete ehsaas of that kiss of assurance,Isshhwaaaasmiley43smiley42With this kiss, he assured her & thereby made her feel more comfortable about their spl momentssmiley10smiley32

- Jindal Saab again being so delicate with His Guddan, comforting hersmiley10smiley32

- These two shots with drizzle of rain was so Dil le losmiley27smiley31

- Akshat carrying His Guddan in his arms is always a treat to watchsmiley43smiley42

- In love with this shotsmiley43smiley42Their intense eyelock just added more beautysmiley43smiley42

- Look at Gudiya's phisalofying nazarsmiley43smiley42

- I love this shot, her hands around his shoulder & his eyes locked with hers'smiley43smiley42

- How carefully he placed her in the bed as if she is a glass dollsmiley27smiley31I loved how he removed her payal & slowly caressed her ankles that made her almost breathlesssmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

- Finally Jindal Saab's Koshishein got the rewardsmiley43smiley42Akshan's First Lip Kisssmiley43smiley43Ishhhhhwaasmiley43smiley43

Finally Akshan became ONE where two souls who unconditionally love e/o united in the most beautiful waysmiley43smiley42smiley43smiley42

"Dil ki baat kahe Jindal Saab.....Hum donom aaj tak ek dusare se pyaar karte aaye hai....par kabhi ek nahi ho paaye.....PAR AAJ TOH AAPNE APNE PYAAR MEIN HUMEIN RANG HI DIA JINDAL SAAB.....HAMARA PATI PATNI KA RISHTA AAJ SAMPOORNA HUA JINDAL SAAB.....Aaj hamare janamdin ke din aapne apna pyaar jata bhi dia aur bata bhi dia......aur hum toh kuch keh hi nahi paaye.....AAPKA PYAAR HAMARI TAAQAT HAI JINDAL SAAB......AGAR AAP KAREEB NAHI BHI HOTE HAI NA TOH BHI AAPKE PYAAR KA EHSAAS HAMESHA AAPKO HAMARE KAREEB MEHSOOS KARATE HAI.....AISA LAGTA HAI MAANO KOI MUSIBATH HUMEIN CHOO BHI NAHI SAKTI......DHAAL BANKAR AAPKA PYAAR HAMARI RAKSHA JO KARTHA HAI.....AGAR AAP DIL HAI NA....TOH HUM USS DIL KI DHADKAN......AGAR AAP TAAQAT HAI  TOH HUM USS TAAQAT KE PEECHE CHIPI HUYI HIMMATH....AAP CHAHAT HAI HAMARI......VISHWASS HAI HAMARA JINDAL SAAB.....AUR YEH CHAHAT....YEH CHAHAT HUMEIN KISI BHI MUSHQUIL SE BEKAUF LADNE KI HIMMATH DETI HAI JINDAL SAAB......!!!!!"

- As always Jindal Saab's confession got the best reply confession from His Guddansmiley27smiley42She admitted that His Pyaar is Her strength jiske wajah se she can fight against any musibath w/o any fearsmiley10smiley32That happiness radiating in Guddan's face of becoming Her Jindal Saab's Wife in the truest sense is just Dil le losmiley27smiley42Like she said, His Pyaar will protect her from their future problemssmiley10smiley32He is Her taaqat while she defines the himmath behind His Taaqatsmiley10smiley32

AKSHAN STRONGER TOGETHER FOREVERsmiley10smiley32smiley10smiley32

Special Mentions:

- Appreciating their height differencesmiley27smiley42 + Room decorationsmiley27smiley42

- Akshan's Mehendi Pic is Pyaarsmiley27smiley42

Once again Main poore dil se dhanyawaad keh rahi hu for such an amazing Akshan Unionsmiley27smiley42Thank u so much CV's & Nishikasmiley27smiley31Akshan's Pyaar will give them Taaqat to fight against all musibathssmiley14Be Strong Akshansmiley10smiley31

Lovesmiley9

Saranya

Edited by SaruSenan - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Intezaar khatam😛☺️

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you Saru for the enchanting  post🤗 and your hard work in taking the screenshots n writing the dialogues. 👏

Hi 5 Saru my Dil ke wish also was to have Akshan on Tum Ho Mere &  Sang Hu Tere on their special night, I couldn’t picture any other song on them. 😳

I enjoyed the episode very much, it was unique, CVs considered every single and small detail by using and keeping both of Akshan’s  characters in mind. 

Guddan being the naive it was her first time, she was nervous, she was feeling scared and awarkard she was trying to enjoy the new Ajeeb sensation that her Jindal Saab was creating in through his words and actions, she was trembling with fear and anticipation. 

Today Akshat Jindal was a man on a mission to clam his wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal, too woo her, to drive her insane with his presence and to captive her senses with his Eshaas. ❤️

PS I am going to use your RK pose wala for my analysis thread 😳 I tried getting the pose from the video but i only got Guddan or AJ side.  Since I don’t have access to zee 5

sabreen_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Akshan were magical❤️☺️SR was too hot to handle☺️loved it..nishika were brillant👏 drolling on these beautiful pics ❤️i liked the entire set up in which they had SR it added more charm to their scenes so classy

Edited by sabreen_06 - 4 years ago
poddav thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow what a episode 👏👏...nishika r awesome ...maza aa gaya at least 3-4 times  already  watched it ...but saru  u r fabulous...I m big fan of u now ...ur writing skill or each moments detailed updates  aur  bhi pure episode main Jaan dal deti hai ...🤗.nishika  they r brilliant fabulous cannot describe in words..❤️

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Th☺️e only I can say is ishhh ishhh ishhh ☺️akshan ne nishika ne aur apne bass matdala hume yy

The passion in Ajs eyes got I am still☺️

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Katilana post for a katilana episode☺️

I m still watching this scene in clips aur iske bare mein tippani krne ka samarthya ham mein na hai ☺️

shaylini thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What an awesome episode and this analysis of yours has added chaar chaands to the episode.

Shaina_RS thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post saru❤️❤️

Akshan are tge best itvcouple..with slaying chemistry..kudos to nish & kannu for enhancing their character & emotions.❤️❤️

Yesterdays episode was a bang on..akshat jindal is actually a gentle man..whose first priority is his wife..he didnt let his passion overpower him and gavd her the time to adjust..each and every dialogue just took my dill i live the way he started the letter ..till its ending..evry line was sooo intense and nishant portrayed it excellently.the way he said"mujh jaise akdu insaan ko tumne deewana bna diay"..he way he mentioned ..sharmata hu..the way he described her eyes as his home..as if he gets solace there only...and the way he jatayoed his haqq on her..was dil le lo moment..i love whenevr he says tumse sab ho pata h..but today tge most impressive dialogue was"muj jaise imperfect aadmi ko tum jaisi perfect guddan mili..jiss se sb ho pata h.."i always believe that if u really ..actually love someone dearly..u always keep that one above anything in this world..there is no point of vanity..haughtiness..in love..therefore its considered the purest feeling..one year ago..he was aj..whi was heart broken..which msde him stone hearted..and his faith in love just vanished..hence that made him a self conciet man..who considered himself as perfectionist..that rock heart was just a shield to protect that pure soul..who deep inside buried all the emotions..but when he found his love in form of guddan that shield broke and that purw souls..akshat jindal came out..who got to know that he was indeed an imperfect man..and make mistakes...he now no more says..galti aur galtiya krne walo se muje sakht nafrat h...coz he knows that his perfection lies in his guddan..and he is a complete till then only when his guddan is with him..&..declare his dearest wife Mrs guddan akshat jindal to be the reason of his happiness..perfection..he is perfect when he finds guddan near him.....nishant  just slayed all the emotions on point..kanika was just out standing..the way she portryaed guddan was..dill le lo..we are lucky to have them as akshat and guddan❤️😳

.couldnt stop myself to watch the epi on loop😳😳

Dil le lo dher saare for making this super cute and lovely post and enhancing the beauty of the shots

🤗🤗❤️❤️

I guess kuch jada hi likh diya😛😆

Edited by Viditian1 - 4 years ago
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What a magical episode 

It was simple, sensuous  and full of passion❤️

This post is equally magical Saru🥳

CVs did a great job keeping every thing in mind and not over doing anything.

Kanika and Nishant enacted Akshan beautifully and sensuously☺️❤️

Can't pick one moment or SS as favourite all are dil le lo❤️

I so wanted "sang hoo tere " to play but got double treat🥳