Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissChaos2 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have a feeling that may be they got to know that their marriage is still valid and are celebrating it. Later Vedika may go to court to prove that her marriage is valid. In this way all the characters will be absolved of all guilt and Vedika will be a proven villain. 

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I know he is not at all interested in his current wife so he should stop giving her fake signals by giving sweet smiles and feeling guilty for her etc. He should end this responsibility and current wife drama with vedika.

He should take a call before vedika shows door to naira. Naira's self respect is already become joke of the town since she is living with kartik and his present wife. 

Naira's self respect will look of 2 rupees when vedika will ask her to leave.  That self respect for which naira left kartik 5 years back. Lol the current price of her self respect is 2 rupees when so called legal wife will ask her to leave. 

isn't it better for kartik to show vedika door with divorce paper before vedika take that action on naira?????

most Probably in 1/2 days Akhil track will end..& kairav's health is ok now.so there is no reason to stay goenka Vila...nairA should take initiate to go shingania...am sure once he go Kartik becomes mad and he finds way out to bring naira in gv....

CVC can show us legal proceedings track & annuled vedik marriage...let naira come in gv with full respect.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

I know he is not at all interested in his current wife so he should stop giving her fake signals by giving sweet smiles and feeling guilty for her etc. He should end this responsibility and current wife drama with vedika.

He should take a call before vedika shows door to naira. Naira's self respect is already become joke of the town since she is living with kartik and his present wife. 

Naira's self respect will look of 2 rupees when vedika will ask her to leave.  That self respect for which naira left kartik 5 years back. Lol the current price of her self respect is 2 rupees when so called legal wife will ask her to leave. 

isn't it better for kartik to show vedika door with divorce paper before vedika take that action on naira?????

at the moment only vedika seems to be unhappy with the current situation..the goenkas are happy with their heir ..kairav.. karthik has naira and kairav back..so he’s not making any attempt or maybe he hasn’t even realized how weird the current situation is...he just knows that he can’t let naira go...and naira ..well she knows that karthik is married ..but she’s not seeing him living with vedika as husband and wife...so she’s not miserable ...and she’s not making an attempt to remove herself from the situation.. Only vedika seeing her new husband wanting and running after his first wife ..is upset.  so I think Vedika will be the one to disturb this situation that karthik, naira and the goenkas are happy to live with. But I don’t think there will be divorce between karthik and vedika. It’s more likely vedikas character will be killed off..I don’t think they will let karthik have an ex wife Hanging around,. They will want to erase the marriage completely...and they can only do that by killing the character off....

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

That precap had me confused.  Why were they laughing and all ? Kuch hua hai kya ? 

this couple ...karthik and naira have so much of history between themselves..they’ve been through so much together ...and I think they are possessive about each other ... even though naira knows karthik is married to vedika ..in her heart he only belongs to her..and karthik we all know is very possessive about naira..so I think they are bound to have moments of weakness where their love for each other resurfaces and they may forget the current scenario...So maybe they were celebrating kairavs medical report or something and in that happy feeling ..their love for each other also surfaces and they may be a romantic moment ... these things happen when a couple have been so close for so long and still care deeply about each other... They can sometimes forget the reality and give in to their emotions..

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

this couple ...karthik and naira have so much of history between themselves..they’ve been through so much together ...and I think they are possessive about each other ... even though naira knows karthik is married to vedika ..in her heart he only belongs to her..and karthik we all know is very possessive about naira..so I think they are bound to have moments of weakness where their love for each other resurfaces and they may forget the current scenario...So maybe they were celebrating kairavs medical report or something and in that happy feeling ..their love for each other also surfaces and they may be a romantic moment ... these things happen when a couple have been so close for so long and still care deeply about each other... They can sometimes forget the reality and give in to their emotions..

That is so true. I wish vedika wasnt brought...and if she was then as a friend or even if family presssure there would be engagement and naira would have come back. I really wish they could have shown us strong friendship between vedika and kartik. 

In all this mess we cannot forget that no matter what has happened kartik and naira are always on each others mind. When you long 5 years to meet the person you have loved and cherished with whom you have suffered and loved the most ....we cannot expect them to just not show emotions. Well this a very unpopular opinion but when you finally get a good report of your kid who is about to die then these reactions are normal.  Even in real life with divorced parents. The movie sky is pink... its all about that. And in a way if they are celebrating because of this then i am kind of siding with them .... if not then no they shouldnt have done that.

I am so insensitive towards vedikas emotions because they dont just connect with anyone in the goenkas not only kartik. Whereas shivi's character glues me to the scenes. She is like i dont know man..cant relate to her at all.