Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What does he want????

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

What does he actually want

If we notice his behaviour from the starting then we find so many inconsistenty like that..

1.When he finds her laboratory room he so happy..He says everyone he is wife..bla blaa.Even when naira is unconscious he determines his mind as soon as she gains sense he will seek forgiveness.Even he doesn't let come anybody between them.

But later what he has done that's unbelievable.He introduces naira as X wife to vedikaaa

2.During jarmastami festival he says how can u I let u go???But did he take any step/action to hold her back??

What he did in the teej day??? Without knowing anything he freaking out his anger.Dadi tried to convince kairav for going shingania..He saw naira there and told if anybody has problem he can go..but his son stay there..

3.Nowadays his behaviour with vedika has reached another level...In teej day he smiley sits with her and takes breakfast...

And that time janab also dreams of naira..wah wah

4.Today's episode while vedika said she is his life partner he remains silent...

He lives with his life partner but expects his X fast for him

5.During sculpture making he gives guilty look vedika... Isn't it a false hint for her...?

6.Every time janab seek a chance to stay with naira.Even today he followed her to shingania.Isn't it necessary??

We all know even he also know that he can't live without her then why didn't he make it clear to vedika??

Vedika's silent gesture forced naira to change her seat..But janab remains silent.He used safe option.X wife can seat back of d car

7.Moreover he showed concern for her.He should scold her for rash driving but janab suggest her to take drive always otherwise she hurts..😠😠😠

It's high time to take decision...How long behaves like that..He is not a teenager.He should choose one ..

My mumma so angry with him...she said He chant naira's name but still wears vedika's ring...

This is the worst track ever I had seen and the essence of kaira love story has lost..and kartik's character has totally destroyed

N.B-Hello peeps.Am new here.. This month I joined here..so welcome me🤪😉😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

To answer your question, he wants Naira. Always has, always will ðŸ¤£. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Welcome.  

He wants naira dipped in heavy jewellery which he will choose and a good matching dress  and when she comes down the stairs he will say ' hayeeee' ðŸ˜ƒ

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am toh just confused with this track.. whether its kartik who is confused or may be Vedika or may b the family or may be Vekar is making us confused or may be our love for kaira is making us confused or the storyline is confusing or may be the writers are making us confused or MAY BE THE WRITERS THEMSELVES ARE CONFUSED😂

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

Welcome.  

He wants naira dipped in heavy jewellery which he will choose and a good matching dress  and when she comes down the stairs he will say ' hayeeee' ðŸ˜ƒ

And two to three more babies I suppose, so that he can lock Naira down forever. 

One baby didn’t do that job very well ðŸ˜†

aasmanviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fari_15

Bingo

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And two to three more babies I suppose, so that he can lock Naira down forever. 

One baby didn’t do that job very well ðŸ˜†

He wil be like tum toh cute ho...and naira getting irritated. 

Kartik is literally ready to pounce on her. Their hormones need to be controlled.  If this third wheel was not present thwy would have come close like touching noses and all .😳 

Intoxicator thumbnail

This.  He wants Naira at any cost. 
What he NEEDS is intensive mental health counseling to sort out his trust and anger issues. 

I mean, isn't there something a bit psychopathic about Kartik? There was a shot a few weeks ago where the camera rotated around that weird dark hashmarked room while he leaned back in a chair with chalk in his hand, staring off into space. I don't know if we were meant to feel sorry for him, but that scene seriously gave me the creeps. Like maybe they should be checking under the floor for bodies of women who look like Naira... 

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Prettywitty

This.  He wants Naira at any cost. 
What he NEEDS is intensive mental health counseling to sort out his trust and anger issues. 

I mean, isn't there something a bit psychopathic about Kartik? There was a shot a few weeks ago where the camera rotated around that weird dark hashmarked room while he leaned back in a chair with chalk in his hand, staring off into space. I don't know if we were meant to feel sorry for him, but that scene seriously gave me the creeps. Like maybe they should be checking under the floor for bodies of women who look like Naira... 

I call it Edward Cullen vibes. (Twilight)

jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hihi...I know