Whole leap and upcoming story seems to be a Dream !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know but how many are familiar with Tarak mehta in initial ep when tappu was small there was a seq when Dadaji was eager to marry tappu and hence tappu actually got married at age of 11. .and even they so drama of tappu married life but actually it was revealed it was jetha dreaming of the whole sequence ..and the whole story literally run for 2 long month imaudirnce thought it was real ..where as reality was Jethalal dreaming whole sequence for 2 month 

So the way last part shoot looks to me like a dream and further this whole zee 5 article elreliding pics and fuure story seems to be something is really off 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

I don't know but how many are familiar with Tarak mehta in initial ep when tappu was small there was a seq when Dadaji was eager to marry tappu and hence tappu actually got married at age of 11. .and even they so drama of tappu married life but actually it was revealed it was jetha dreaming of the whole sequence ..and the whole story literally run for 2 long month imaudirnce thought it was real ..where as reality was Jethalal dreaming whole sequence for 2 month 

So the way last part shoot looks to me like a dream and further this whole zee 5 article elreliding pics and fuure story seems to be something is really off 

May be after consummation both AJ guddu fall asleep and rest is history 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

if last part is a dream

then i like this twist 😆

at least it makes sense and there is logic behind this.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randomfancrics

if last part is a dream

then i like this twist 😆

at least it makes sense and there is logic behind this.

if all this true and he did shoot her, it all most makes AJ seem like .a villain no?  I'm sure there is a deeper story behind it but on the surface it does make him seem sinister...especially given that looks like he pulls a knife to guddan's throat. 😆

Asthamishra203 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I feel if all this is not a dream sequence then there is something more to it...Mtlb ab ye to nahi hi dikhayenge ki AJ cheated on guddan vo bhi bhootni k liye..like seriously?? AJ will cheat on guddan vo bhi Antara k liye who killed akshat's real brother..N AJ maaf kr diya...either it is double role aur AJ is trying to protect Guddan. Coz agar unhe AJ ko negative shuru se dikhana hota to vo 281 episodes mtlb almost a year nhi lete to reveal this also vo six songs nhi laate on akshan...if it is to be believed ki the actress is going in BB house to shyd ab story jaldi jaldi Antara k antt ki taraf badhe...they might show her in jail n something like that n keep the doors open Antara's character for later....it's just my guess on the upcoming track

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthamishra203

I feel if all this is not a dream sequence then there is something more to it...Mtlb ab ye to nahi hi dikhayenge ki AJ cheated on guddan vo bhi bhootni k liye..like seriously?? AJ will cheat on guddan vo bhi Antara k liye who killed akshat's real brother..N AJ maaf kr diya...either it is double role aur AJ is trying to protect Guddan. Coz agar unhe AJ ko negative shuru se dikhana hota to vo 281 episodes mtlb almost a year nhi lete to reveal this also vo six songs nhi laate on akshan...if it is to be believed ki the actress is going in BB house to shyd ab story jaldi jaldi Antara k antt ki taraf badhe...they might show her in jail n something like that n keep the doors open Antara's character for later....it's just my guess on the upcoming track

i was just joking on dream but i agree, it's not. I keep leaning towards fake AJ but lets see. I almost think its a good thing they are showing all this..because these actions (cheating, lying, hating, pulling a knife on guddan, shooting her) is SOOO far off character for AJ that it has to be either a fake AJ or real Aj protecting her and making her hate him. 

srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asthamishra203

This is totally opposite of Akshat Jindals character. Either he is protecting her but from whom and wants Guddan to hate him. But why is main question?

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

i was just joking on dream but i agree, it's not. I keep leaning towards fake AJ but lets see. I almost think its a good thing they are showing all this..because these actions (cheating, lying, hating, pulling a knife on guddan, shooting her) is SOOO far off character for AJ that it has to be either a fake AJ or real Aj protecting her and making her hate him. 

I was just thinking this whole setup  of sending Guddan  and Aj for honeymoon is just a trap.

Because first of all I doubt Angad intelligence level. He pre-planned so much for bhaiyaa n bhabhi I have doubht.so I feel sending those gifts on Angad thervi day and revati pushing them to go telling it as Angad last wish. Mujhe sab  trap lagaraha hei. 

One more thing just flashed in my mind that if somebody captured intimate moment's of both of them and blackmailing AJ.So to protect Guddan aj did it and back of mind he have some backup plan. 

But going from past records AJ hardly had any backup plan but hopefully cvs show AJ intelligent and he do something like saanp bhi mare and lathi bhi na tuthey 

kshah1987 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

I was just thinking this whole setup  of sending Guddan  and Aj for honeymoon is just a trap.

Because first of all I doubt Angad intelligence level. He pre-planned so much for bhaiyaa n bhabhi I have doubht.so I feel sending those gifts on Angad thervi day and revati pushing them to go telling it as Angad last wish. Mujhe sab  trap lagaraha hei. 

One more thing just flashed in my mind that if somebody captured intimate moment's of both of them and blackmailing AJ.So to protect Guddan aj did it and back of mind he have some backup plan. 

But going from past records AJ hardly had any backup plan but hopefully cvs show AJ intelligent and he do something like saanp bhi mare and lathi bhi na tuthey 

if it's really AJ ...it has to be a reason. I could see him being blackmailed but killing or shooting guddan is just so far off, I can't imagine in a million years he'd try to kill Guddan for real. 

Edited by kshah1987 - 4 years ago
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

if it's really AJ ...it has to be a reason. I could see him being blackmailed but killing or shooting guddan is just so far off, I can't imagine in a million years he'd try to kill Guddan for real. 

I know there is lot more to the story. I think he is AJ and really if he wants to kill Guddan he must have shot her in head or heart not somewhere near tummy. So he is protecting her from something big. And actually I don't think it must be some big cliff. now they are showing as if it's a big cliff but later they may change to small one. 

Don't know so much confusion. And you were right today Anshan scenes were just magical.❤️️