Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ajgud

I don't know but how many are familiar with Tarak mehta in initial ep when tappu was small there was a seq when Dadaji was eager to marry tappu and hence tappu actually got married at age of 11. .and even they so drama of tappu married life but actually it was revealed it was jetha dreaming of the whole sequence ..and the whole story literally run for 2 long month imaudirnce thought it was real ..where as reality was Jethalal dreaming whole sequence for 2 month 

So the way last part shoot looks to me like a dream and further this whole zee 5 article elreliding pics and fuure story seems to be something is really off 

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ I had seen that ..... but that was too irritating...itna lamba dream๐Ÿ™„.. also aj shooting guddan , kuch samajh nahi aa raha.... dont know what the cvs are cooking. Also nobody anticipated that the gifts wud have be sent by angad for his bhabhi .....so wait for more surprises 

Edited by an_shaini - 4 years ago
kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockingcouple12

I know there is lot more to the story. I think he is AJ and really if he wants to kill Guddan he must have shot her in head or heart not somewhere near tummy. So he is protecting her from something big. And actually I don't think it must be some big cliff. now they are showing as if it's a big cliff but later they may change to small one. 

Don't know so much confusion. And you were right today Anshan scenes were just magical.โค๏ธ๏ธ

Even more than the physical scenes...AJ's words were so uuufff โ˜บ๏ธ

I loved his letter too...i mean AJ in my view is actually quite expressive or has become more so, so his letter made it even sweeter. The scenes were fire today. 

rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Even more than the physical scenes...AJ's words were so uuufff โ˜บ๏ธ

I loved his letter too...i mean AJ in my view is actually quite expressive or has become more so, so his letter made it even sweeter. The scenes were fire today. 

Really more than the physical proximity..the words AJ was using ,his emotions  his haq on guddan..each and every word he said were lit.i really cannot say which lines I loved the most because all that he said were just superb.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The way nishant modulated his voice and expressed those dialogues and kanika expressions were just to the point..no OTT was there

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Really more than the physical proximity..the words AJ was using ,his emotions  his haq on guddan..each and every word he said were lit.i really cannot say which lines I loved the most because all that he said were just superb.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

The way nishant modulated his voice and expressed those dialogues and kanika expressions were just to the point..no OTT was there

sometimes a man's voice just is so seductive โ˜บ๏ธ

Nish has one of those voices 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

sometimes a man's voice just is so seductive โ˜บ๏ธ

Nish has one of those voices 

I agree โ˜บ๏ธ

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I was just thinking this whole setup  of sending Guddan  and Aj for honeymoon is just a trap.

Because first of all I doubt Angad intelligence level. He pre-planned so much for bhaiyaa n bhabhi I have doubht.so I feel sending those gifts on Angad thervi day and revati pushing them to go telling it as Angad last wish. Mujhe sab  trap lagaraha hei. 

One more thing just flashed in my mind that if somebody captured intimate moment's of both of them and blackmailing AJ.So to protect Guddan aj did it and back of mind he have some backup plan. 

But going from past records AJ hardly had any backup plan but hopefully cvs show AJ intelligent and he do something like saanp bhi mare and lathi bhi na tuthey 

Hmm hai na I also had same doubt but shrug it off but now seems everything was planned ...pehle se ummm