Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Jail ho iya jo bhi ho , Finally mere Bajju ko bed toh Nasib hoga ...

🤣

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Phoenix_75

I have a feeling kisi ka bahot bura katne wala hai😆 RB sitting inside a cell away from his precious kukki with no worries means koi gya kaam se🤣

Cheers to that 🍻

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ekta made quite an achievement  in a short span. She risked the trp and characters just to get audience to love bajaj. Bajaj went from the most hated person to the most loved and sympathetic character on the show. On twitter, instagram wherever people are melting for this character. The bonus was seeing him stand up for his wife in front of the basus. Trp audience like that. Bajaj is viewed as the one suffering in all of this even though A is injured. The lonely husband who his wife ignores for her lover. Lol 

Bajaj has always warned A that if he crosses his line and attack his family and him personally he will forget the promise he made and destroy him. I fear he did just that. Nothing not even P can help him. P might even go with it given the emotional trauma she went through. She could've went insane. But again I'm not expecting anything from her. Good news is that this track is coming to a end and komo is back. Very soon we will see who is playing her

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Aur nahi toh kya Ankie even if I hear the word soulmates it gives me creepy feels...So the picture I shared is my sentiments exactly.. 🤣🤣Dimaag ka dahi hota hai sahi mein

Edited by MysticRiver - 4 years ago
aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SapSur

So true..And now Rishabh will unleash his wrath...He NEEDS to and he most defiantly WILL...And to everyone else my advice would be, You have dared to mess with the wrong guy and you have pushed him the wrong way inspite of his repeated warnings, now be ready to face the music...  The Basu's and AB will pay BIG TIME 

Let this be it. The dragon has awaken. Now it's time to feel the burn.

Hopefully, Pre will become a sherni by the end of this track. Punjabi hai Woh, ussi khoon Ka maan toh rakhna banta hai

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Jail ho iya jo bhi ho , Finally mere Bajju ko bed toh Nasib hoga ...

😆

Everyone of us : Bajaj is going to jail. That's so sad 😿

Bajaj : Oh thank god us ghar se kuch pal ke liye toh chhutkara mila 🤸 Abhi thodi 😴

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats on new AT! 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Seriously though even I would prefer hospital,jail, pagal khana over that damned house 😆