Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aryapdane

And when he said, "yeh Basus sirf kapde pack Kar chale gaye kya"

He has a wry sense of humour

He was so much fun then! Yeh kya ho gaya usse ๐Ÿ˜’ He was just sitting there and laughing internally at Mohini and Nivedita. ๐Ÿ˜†

Anurag eating his roti in Basu Badi : Hahaha Police Mister Bajaj ko chorenge nahin ๐Ÿ˜ผ  He must be suffering so much ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Meanwhile in Jail..

Bajaj : Mere liye ek bada bed lao,please order from Taj too I want continental today where are my cigars please call Chandu and get them delivered ๐Ÿ˜พ

Police to Bajaj : Okay sir but one autograph please ๐Ÿ˜ป 

Woah ๐Ÿ˜†Reverse mein toh the literal definition of 'melting in your arms ho gaya'.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Anurag eating his roti in Basu Badi : Hahaha Police Mister Bajaj ko chorenge nahin ๐Ÿ˜ผ  He must be suffering so much ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Meanwhile in Jail..

Bajaj : Mere liye ek bada bed lao,please order from Taj too I want continental today where are my cigars please call Chandu and get them delivered ๐Ÿ˜พ

Police to Bajaj : Okay sir but one autograph please ๐Ÿ˜ป 

Reminds me of bashar momin๐Ÿ˜Ž

Phoenix_75 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

See. That man can make everything he sits on a throne. And I'm so ready for him to rule and own the Basus.

I have a feeling kisi ka bahot bura katne wala hai๐Ÿ˜† RB sitting inside a cell away from his precious kukki with no worries means koi gya kaam se๐Ÿคฃ

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

He was so much fun then! Yeh kya ho gaya usse ๐Ÿ˜’ He was just sitting there and laughing internally at Mohini and Nivedita. ๐Ÿ˜†

#nostalgia

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Jail ho iya jo bhi ho , Finally mere Bajju ko bed toh Nasib hoga ...

Tammanaarora9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Never judge a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct, and in the end, affection in love is always greater than love with perfection.

#PreRishQuotes 

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

See. That man can make everything he sits on a throne. And I'm so ready for him to rule and own the Basus.

So true..And now Rishabh will unleash his wrath...He NEEDS to and he most defiantly WILL...And to everyone else my advice would be, You have dared to mess with the wrong guy and you have pushed him the wrong way inspite of his repeated warnings, now be ready to face the music...  The Basu's and AB will pay BIG TIME