Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Catty24

Aj aparna phir shoot kr rhi wo b same pragati ki saree earings me so again raghbir ko bani dikhegi pragati me may b jb wo next epi me pragati ko bachayega tb bani dikhegi and again uskay saath hug and may b more stupid scenes aye jb wo usmay bani ko dekh k bachayega cvs ne hmko aise hi khush nhi kiya ab raghbani ka or zyada intimate scene dikha k irritate karenge yaar kya musibat he 

Just think jb wo bani ko imagine kr k bachayega to boht over scene anay wala he me nhi dekh paungi :(

humein kabhi bani se chutkana nahin milegi🤦‍♀️

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: daud95

well said👍🏼 i did not blame any actor or character for that.....when ever i put my complaint regarding romance and love track i have always mentioned makers and CVs in my post.....an actors's job is to act and emotes upon the script wh ich is given to him/her in ....if writers are writing romantic scenes in this way so there is no fault of characters in it......as i said it before a character like Raghbir deserves intense and passionate love story.....and what are writers doing????

with Bani he was so bold,expressive and passionate about his feeling and all.....what has happened to him now?????with Pragati he hecomes a shy boy....who always tries to ran away from her closeness and proximity.....you love her MAN  and she is your wife.....express your feelings and love a little atleast.....

@bold...i think there is different b/w his equation with bani n pragati...bani was his first love thus to approach her he was bold and passionate furthermore around bani he is impulsive but with pragati he is sorted,calm and mature above all silent yes he loves pragati very much but at the same he is not accepting his feelings for her becos his perspective his love is only bani and noone can take her place in his heart and life...so he is different with both girls...i like this silent raghbir malhotra,he speaks volume of emotions and love through his eyes for pragati

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

@bold...i think there is different b/w his equation with bani n pragati...bani was his first love thus to approach her he was bold and passionate furthermore around bani he is impulsive but with pragati he is sorted,calm and mature above all silent yes he loves pragati very much but at the same he is not accepting his feelings for her becos his perspective his love is only bani and noone can take her place in his heart and life...so he is different with both girls...i like this silent raghbir malhotra,he speaks volume of emotions and love through his eyes for pragati

But agr aisa hi raha usnay i love u nhi kaha pragati se or pragati ka b doubt clear na hua plus bani k bold scenes to praghbir ki story kabhi start hogi ? 😢 ab im soo scared monday epi me phir bani pragati me imagine karega rm to jo hm bed hug scene me khush thay wo b khushi kharab karenge makers bcs my six sebse say k boht hi bold scene anay wala he monday ko 😡😢😢😢 bcs jb wo pragati ko bachayega bani dikhegi may b in emtional scene rm bani ka scene boht bold ho i hope me ghalat hoon is baar 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Catty24 thumbnail

But agr aisa hi raha usnay i love u nhi kaha pragati se or pragati ka b doubt clear na hua plus bani k bold scenes to praghbir ki story kabhi start hogi ? 😢 ab im soo scared monday epi me phir bani pragati me imagine karega rm to jo hm bed hug scene me khush thay wo b khushi kharab karenge makers bcs my six sense say k boht hi bold scene anay wala he monday ko 😡😢😢😢 bcs jb wo pragati ko bachayega bani dikhegi may b in emtional scene rm bani ka scene boht bold ho i hope me ghalat hoon is baar 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Mages thumbnail

But agr aisa hi raha usnay i love u nhi kaha pragati se or pragati ka b doubt clear na hua plus bani k bold scenes to praghbir ki story kabhi start hogi ? 😢 ab im soo scared monday epi me phir bani pragati me imagine karega rm to jo hm bed hug scene me khush thay wo b khushi kharab karenge makers bcs my six sebse say k boht hi bold scene anay wala he monday ko 😡😢😢😢 bcs jb wo pragati ko bachayega bani dikhegi may b in emtional scene rm bani ka scene boht bold ho i hope me ghalat hoon is baar 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

sabar ka pal bahut meetha hota hai👍🏻

Catty24 thumbnail

sabar ka pal bahut meetha hota hai👍🏻s

Hmm chalo dekhte he kb tak hum fans ka imtehaan lenge 

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well said👍🏼 i did not blame any actor or character for that.....when ever i put my complaint regarding romance and love track i have always mentioned makers and CVs in my post.....an actors's job is to act and emotes upon the script wh ich is given to him/her in ....if writers are writing romantic scenes in this way so there is no fault of characters in it......as i said it before a character like Raghbir deserves intense and passionate love story.....and what are writers doing????

with Bani he was so bold,expressive and passionate about his feeling and all.....what has happened to him now?????with Pragati he hecomes a shy boy....who always tries to ran away from her closeness and proximity.....you love her MAN  and she is your wife.....express your feelings and love a little atleast.....

Yes agreed. I never blame characters or actors. Obviously it’s the CVs who make them do things. 

Like people don’t like Pragati doubting Raghbir or Raghbir not expressing his feelings.

Obviously it’s the CVs who are writing the story that way. What can the characters or actors do?

And two characters together create romance. Not any single character/actor. That’s not possible.

.Dilwale. thumbnail

I agree. With bani, there story was very one dimensional. Har waqt sweet sweet type baatein. And old bani seemed like the quiet one. Raghbir was dominant.

With Pragati, Praghbir’s journey has seen so many ups and downs, emotions, angst. They are both stubborn. Care madly about each other. Argue and fight. And now he is in love with her madly too.

And I agree, that now he has become the mature one. Always looking after Pragati. Listening to her. Chiding her. He is a improved man. 

The only and only prb is that CVs now need to make him stop avoiding his feelings. Just a little bit. Otherwise, story will not proceed.

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I agree. With bani, there story was very one dimensional. Har waqt sweet sweet type baatein. And old bani seemed like the quiet one. Raghbir was dominant.

With Pragati, Praghbir’s journey has seen so many ups and downs, emotions, angst. They are both stubborn. Care madly about each other. Argue and fight. And now he is in love with her madly too.

And I agree, that now he has become the mature one. Always looking after Pragati. Listening to her. Chiding her. He is a improved man. 

The only and only prb is that CVs now need to make him stop avoiding his feelings. Just a little bit. Otherwise, story will not proceed.

it looks like you are talking about two different persons i.e Pragati and Bani....😆ofcourse both are very different and almost poles apart from each other.....its very difficult to even imagine them as one person....

i was just saying that he was so expressive with Bani.....he did almost every possible thing to convince her to date him/be in a relation with him.....when Bani was not giving him green signal at all....she had her own reason to refuse him.....and here with Pragati he was not even taking an initiative.....he was never a shy person,..and when makers add this funny vibe in their intimate scene that is so irritating.....and does not go with his character honestly.....for me atleast....

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail

it looks like you are talking about two different persons i.e Pragati and Bani....😆ofcourse both are very different and almost poles apart from each other.....its very difficult to even imagine them as one person....

i was just saying that he was so expressive with Bani.....he did almost every possible thing to convince her to date him/be in a relation with him.....when Bani was not giving him green signal at all....she had her own reason to refuse him.....and here with Pragati he was not even taking an initiative.....he was never a shy person,..and when makers add ths funny vibe in their intimate scene thay is so irritating.....and does not do with his character honestly.....for me atleast....

Agreed. But ek baat hai with old bani they had to quickly show the whole story in some flashbacks so jaldi jaldi sab ho gaya.

With Praghbir they can’t do that warna serial kaise chale ga LOL.

However, I do agree completely that he is not shy and needs to make some type of move even small. Unintentional nahi intentional romance hona chahiye. Even if a little bit. 

Dori was the only scene where they inserted comedy. Otherwise all Praghbir scenes have been amazing. It’s just that the romance is always accidental and Raghbir always gets shy after it. Which needs to slowly change.