Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Raghbir is a darling,never ever i have seen a male lead hug his wife so deeply close to his heart when she is in fear❤💖...Raghbir is the first one😍

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Raghbir is a darling,never ever i have seen a male lead hug his wife so deeply close to his heart when she is in fear❤💖...Raghbir is the first one😍

I know I keep saying no comparison BUT Mahirji was EPIC also...PVP has played such amazing heroes that even his new found buddy's character's speech yesterday did not move me as much as it should have because well RM and Mahirji

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I know I keep saying no comparison BUT Mahirji was EPIC also...PVP has played such amazing heroes that even his new found buddy's character's speech yesterday did not move me as much as it should have because well RM and Mahirji

Mahir ji was Mahr in giving kisses....😉😆

Raghbir can do wonder in romantic passiinate intense scene.....Pearl emotes so well in all scenes.....but for that Makers have to give him proper and well written romantic scene.....we have seen what can he do with his stare only......(office scene)....that wall pinning scene also...he did not need dialogue to bring intensity and passion.....Pearl's expression are enough to hook us to any romantic scene....

i always mention these two scenes because these two scenes are bechmark for me......makers have to surpass the beauty and intensity of those scenes to set a new and higher level.....but yahan to un scenes ko hi touch nahi kr paa rahy to better kahan se karain gy......CVs wake up.....are you listening??????

HI Sia dont mind me asking this but which character you are talking about?????from BPP?????or some other show????

Edited by daud95 - 4 years ago
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: daud95

I always mention these two scenes because these two scenes are bechmark for me......makers have to surpass the beauty and intensity of those scenes to set a new and higher level.....but yahan to un scenes ko hi touch nahi kr paa rahy to better kahan se karain gy......CVs wake up.....are you listening??????

Woh intensity har scene mein tab aayi gi when Raghbir starts to make romantic moves on Pragati. All he does is get shy after they have been in close proximity. Every single time. 

See, after the jhoomer scene I understood that he was shocked and confused to find out that he is in love with Pragati. But now after so many accidents and his obsession level with Pragati, the CVs need to show that Raghbir wants to intentionally get close with her. Tease her, confuse her. But yahan mostly he avoids her after a romantic moment. Ab naya naya pyaar nahi raha. Progression honi chahiye.

I can give an example of another character of another actor of another channel of last year’s show who was also in one sided love with his wife but I won’t. Because already I feel like we discuss other characters and shows more here than Praghbir. So I don’t want to do that.

Here it’s the CVs fault. Praghbir have become so popular and abhi tak koyi full on romantic scene hoa bhi nahi. Still if CVs can’t understand that and also if they want to keep bringing old Bani, then we can’t do anything. They are just stubborn.

Like I predicted, we won’t get full on romance till Pragati is revealed as bani. 

Edited by .Dilwale. - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

Nah! Bani and Pragati are different personalities. At least for me.

And you are absolutely right. I care about other characters only to the extent to how they affect Praghbir. 

Like I enjoy Dev Priya scenes but only when they are with Praghbir.

Nakul is a cutie though.

Aj aparna phir shoot kr rhi wo b same pragati ki saree earings me so again raghbir ko bani dikhegi pragati me may b jb wo next epi me pragati ko bachayega tb bani dikhegi and again uskay saath hug and may b more stupid scenes aye jb wo usmay bani ko dekh k bachayega cvs ne hmko aise hi khush nhi kiya ab raghbani ka or zyada intimate scene dikha k irritate karenge yaar kya musibat he 

Just think jb wo bani ko imagine kr k bachayega to boht over scene anay wala he me nhi dekh paungi :(

vena.cava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mages

Pearl brings such a fresh charm to Raghbir, who as a male lead could fall so easily into the traps of other alpha leads we're so used to seeing on ITV. But he puts a spin on all the characteristics we're used to and suddenly makes Raghbir different in our eyes. I so enjoy watching him on screen and Raghbir is such an interesting character.

Catty24 thumbnail

Woh intensity har scene mein tab aayi gi when Raghbir starts to make romantic moves on Pragati. All he does is get shy after they have been in close proximity. Every single time. 

See, after the jhoomer scene I understood that he was shocked and confused to find out that he is in love with Pragati. But now after so many accidents and his obsession level with Pragati, the CVs need to show that Raghbir wants to intentionally get close with her. Tease her, confuse her. But yahan mostly he avoids her after a romantic moment. Ab naya naya pyaar nahi raha. Progression honi chahiye.

I can give an example of another character of another actor of another channel of last year’s show who was also in one sided love with his wife but I won’t. Because already I feel like we discuss other characters and shows more here than Praghbir. So I don’t want to do that.

Here it’s the CVs fault. Praghbir have become so popular and abhi tak koyi full on romantic scene hoa bhi nahi. Still if CVs can’t understand that and also if they want to keep bringing old Bani, then we can’t do anything. They are just stubborn.

Like I predicted, we won’t get full on romance till Pragati is revealed as bani. 

Agree with u iwas so hapoy k monday ko epi me again rm pragati ko bachayega ab aj abhi pearl set pr aya hi he saath hi makers ko old bani yaad agai now they give all hot romance to old bani same pragati wala look he so again rm ko usmay bani dikhegi aisa if he love hr thn he shoukd love hr as pragati naaah this cvs torture us aisa lg raha show phir reverse me ja raha 

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leenuguru

Raghbir - mujhe tumse mohabbat hogayi Pragati 

Pragati - Raghbir bekasur hein aur meri liye unka Pyaarr Sacha hein

Harshit - iss BepanahPyaarr  ko bhi mein hi khatamkardunga 

fires up the room 

Pragati shouts Raghbir sir

whats the problem harshit have with  Raghbir 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2eSmBTh8Qe/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Promo jaisa to kuch ho hi nhi raha rm ko bani se nikakenge tabhi wo agay barhega pragati ki taraf plus pragati ko bhi doubt me atjaya hua he aise to kbhi love story nhi start hogi 

Catty24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Catty24

Promo jaisa to kuch ho hi nhi raha rm ko bani se nikalenge tabhi wo agay barhega pragati ki taraf plus pragati ko bhi doubt me atkaya hua he aise to kbhi love story nhi start hogi 

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

well said👍🏼 i did not blame any actor or character for that.....when ever i put my complaint regarding romance and love track i have always mentioned makers and CVs in my post.....an actors's job is to act and emotes upon the script wh ich is given to him/her in ....if writers are writing romantic scenes in this way so there is no fault of characters in it......as i said it before a character like Raghbir deserves intense and passionate love story.....and what are writers doing????

with Bani he was so bold,expressive and passionate about his feeling and all.....what has happened to him now?????with Pragati he hecomes a shy boy....who always tries to ran away from her closeness and proximity.....you love her MAN  and she is your wife.....express your feelings and love a little atleast.....