Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow awesome

Waiting for next update 

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Wow this is really beautiful ....a treat to read❤️ ...u penned RonAkshi emotional turmoil so beautifully ....both are going through a tough phase emotionally.  

Looking forward to read the next part and how Rohit ll apologise to Sona and how hard he ll try to make it up with her.

Aww, I'm glad that you found it worth reading. 😳

Yes let's see what he does 😆. I'll try to post next really soon😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree06

Wow awesome

Waiting for next update 

Thank you so much. I'll try to update asap😃

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ok waiting for neat part

uff i hope in real serial they kick sumit out.

i just wish netra got to know about sumit doing in releasing media sonaskhi police custody news 

she wont spare him then.

please do continue

i just want these two happy and rohit to realize his mistakes.

Octothorpe thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

ok waiting for neat part

uff i hope in real serial they kick sumit out. True! Why are they even keeping him now🤢

i just wish netra got to know about sumit doing in releasing media sonaskhi police custody news Yes! I want her to kick that diver out too😡

she wont spare him then.

please do continue

i just want these two happy and rohit to realize his mistakes.

I'll do try posting the next part asap. Thank you so much😳

Octothorpe thumbnail

PART 2 (Finale)

"Welcome to the team Kabir!" Sonakshi said and smiled at her new co-star. "Thank you Ma'am!" Kabir said. "Oh come on Kabir! I'm senior in the field doesn't mean we have to be so formal." Sonakshi chuckled. "Yes Kabir. You guys should warms up towards each other and get comfortable. It will only be then your chemistry will reach to the audience." Netra Ji suggested. "Sure thing!" Sonakshi said and chuckled more. From the looks of it, Kabir was an extremely talented and polite guy and she was already loving the positive vibe aroung him.

After finishing off the day, Rohit asked Ravi to find out about Sonakshi, if she was still on set or not. Ravi did the same and Savita told him that the shoot was wrapped up for the day. Rohit was disappointed, again. He did call her in the day but she seemed to be busy. Rohit instructed Ravi to take him home. While in another part of the same city, Sonakshi was home after a long day at shoot. Things seemed to have been falling in place for her. Though it was just the second day since she decided to not continue her friendship with Rohit anymore, all her studies and shoot and now Kabir were keeping her busy enough to not think about him all day long but, what about nights? They say, night is the time when the day hits you so bad that you can't even feel the pain. They say the truth. Sonakshi checked her phone, 37 missed calls from Rohit. She dumped her phone in her bag and decided to revise everything she studied in the day before sleeping.  Next day she had a late call actually so she thought to use the opportunity to brush up her knowledge. She was thankful of her exams and work to keep her busy enough.

Rohit was on KPK's set early in the morning looking for Sonakshi. He asked a spot boy about her who told him that she'll come late. Rohit decided to wait for her. Since many people now knew about him, they had opened Sonakshi's makeup room with the spare keys they had for him to sit and wait. Rohit was still calling Sonakshi but her phone was still on silent. She got up little late that day and after freshening up she went for breakfast. "Good morning Maa!" She smiled and said. She was still stretching her arms. "Good morning Sona. Aaj kafi dino baad tu itni der tak soyi. Accha hua. Tere dark circles thode kam honge. Breakfast table pe hai kar lena. Muniya ko bol ke dabba pack kara lena. Mujhe zara Pari ke saath kuch contacts se milne jaana hai." Suman instructed and left in hurry. Sonakshi sat on the table to have her breakfast.

Rohit was looking at the door and then at the phone, shaking his legs, restlessly. Its been two days he didn't hear from Sonakshi and that was a lot of time. "Rohit tum yahan?" Rohit was stunned by a sudden voice. He saw Netra Ji standing in front of him. "Haan, Sonakshi se kuch baat karni thi. Ussi ka wait kar raha tha." Rohit said standing up. "Par Sonakshi aaj late aayegi." Netra ji told. "Haan I know. Main bas 5 minute usse baat karunga then I'll go, I promise." Rohit said. "But Rohit, she'll come after lunch time, in fact almost by 4 in the evening aur abhi toh sirf 9:30 ho raha. She has night shoot today." Netra ji said. "Koi nahi main wait kar lunga." Rohit smiled. "Okay if you say so. Breakfast toh nahi kiya hoga I guess, main kuch bhejwati hoon." Netra ji turned to leave. "No no. Its okay. I'm good. Thank you." Rohit said. "You sure?" Netra Ji said in confusion. "Ya ya! Totally sure." Rohit said. "Okay." Netra Ji left in confusion. She tried to tell Sonakshi about it but she wasn't picking up the call. She tried calling on landline but that was busy.

"Good morning Kabir Sir." Savita, who came with Sonakshi said with a smile. Kabir smiled. "Savita tum bag makeup room mein rakh do main Kabir ke saath thoda rehearsal kar leti hoon lines ki." Sonakshi said. "Ji Didi." Savita was about to leave when Kabir stopped her. "Ye accha hai. Inko Didi aur mujhe Sir, not fair. Ye Parvati hain toh main bhi Kunal hoon. Ye Didi toh main Jiju." Saying so Kabir chuckled and so did Sonakshi and Savita. "Chalein?" Kabir said to Sonakshi. "Haan. Chalo." Sonakshi said with a smile. Savita too went to Sonakshi's makeup room.

Rohit, while waiting felt asleep on the chair. When Savita came in, he thought it was Sonakshi, so he got up. "Aap yahan?" Savita asked. "Sonakshi kahan hai?" Rohit asked. "Didi woh Jiju ke saath uh mera matlab hai Kabir Sir ke saath lines ki rehearsal kar rahi unke room mein." Savita said. Rohit dashed towards Kunal's makeup room leaving Savita confused. While, in the room, Sonakshi was laughing at some joke Kabir cracked. He was so much better than Sumit , Sonakshi was thinking. "Okay okay! Lines karein?" Sonakshi asked controlling her laughter. "Haan haan. Toh hum kahan the? Haan. Parvati, ye nayi zindagi meri tumhari di huyi hai. Tum agar nahi hoti toh main bhi nahi hota." Kabir kept his hand on her cheeks and both  were looking at each other with intensity, the same kind of intensity that could be seen in the eyes of leads of those daily soaps. Rohit came in and saw them lost. "Sonakhi, mujhe kuch important baat karni hai tumse." Rohit said not looking at them and saying so he left the room and went to Sonakshi's room. There was this pang of jealousy in Rohit's heart but he shoved it under his friendship tag. Sudden voice of Rohit startled Sonakshi and Kabir. Sonakshi excused herself and followed Rohit.

"Bolo." Sonakshi said. And for the first time, Rohit couldn't feel the warmth in her voice and that scared him, a lot. "98 missed calls and 37 messages in two days aur ek ka bhi jawab nahi. Why Sonakshi?" Rohit asked, his voice sounded furious. "Mujhe laga Dr. Sippy ko mujhse itni problem hai toh kyun na unki life se chali hi jaun, once and for all, taaki voh kabhi apni girlfriend ka birthday meri wajah se na bhool jaayein ya shayad apni anniversary ya phir kuch aur." Sonakshi said all that with a sarcastic smile. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Sonakshi, I really am." Rohit moved towards Sonakshi and held her hand. "Nahi. There nothing to be sorry about actually Dr. Sippy, it really isn't. I'm happy in my life and you be in yours." Sonakshi pulled her hand back. "For whatever reason, you and I don't deserve-" Before Sonakshi couldn't complete it, Rohit pulled her in a bone crushing hug and she went silent. She could feel his tears on the crook of her neck. Rohit was sobbing and holding her with all his might, as if his life depended on it. "Don't do this with me. I know I'm a jerk and I don't deserve you but please Sonakshi, don't leave me again, don't even think of. I'm really sorry. I was very disturbed thinking I forgot Raima's birthday and to not feel guilty I kept the blame on you. I'm sorry Sonakshi. Please." Rohit was fastening his hold on her and she was melting in his arms. Seeing him cry is the last thing she wants to see. "I promise I won't do it ever again but please don't go. What will I do without my hands? I'll be useless Sona. I'll be useless without you. Please." His sobs were just not ending. "Rohit stop crying now. Your nose will start running." Sonakshi chuckled. "Eww no! I don't get a runny nose. Chee Sona!" Rohit parted away and made faces. He didn't realise when Sonakshi became Sona for him and when she replaced Raima in his life!

That was the end! First of, thank you so much for such encouraging feedback on the previous part that it urged me to write the last part so soon. Shower your love on this one too please. Hit that like button and drop in few feedbacks. I'll be more than happy to hear from you guys about the chapter.😳

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awwww! Perfect! I love how these two are so direct to each other. A relationship where nothing is hidden. Beautiful ❤️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written 

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wow Hash wow

Since I know nil about these characters but I read it as a standalone piece so I loved it

It was soo beautifully written like my sister writes

and and tumne happy ending dedi

So not your thing sometimes lekin phir bhi you did it

I am one proud sister here🤗

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

U fulfilled everyone's wish to c a real apology from Rohit🤗 show mein mile na mile yeh read kar k I got sm peace😇