RonAkshi TS : I'm Sorry! [P2 (Finale) : PG 5]

Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

PART 1

"Aaj tumhari wajah se main Raima ka birthday bhool gaya!" She heard a very angry Rohit shouting at her for no fault of hers. He didn't care to even listen to what she was to say and hung up. Sonakshi was very disturbed and pissed. She's not a punching bag that Rohit would take out his frustration on her. She was human and had all the emotions humans have. It wasn't fair, it just wasn't! She decided to not talk to him further and let him be. Sometimes it's better to let people go. Deciding all that, Sonakshi left for the set. She has better things to do in life than sulk over a man who pricks her whenever in mood. "Sona apna dabba toh leti ja!" Suman shouted but Sonakshi was to busy thinking that she heard nothing.

"Bhai! I heard what you said to Sonakshi. It wasn't fair okay!" Ajit said and left. He was also upset with Rohit for being so mean. Rohit didn't pay any heed and left for church to pray for Raima. In church, the priest asked if Raima was with him. He said no, sadly. Father told him to close his eyes and think of Raima and pray for her. Rohit did the same but the face he saw made him shiver! Sonakshi! No! He couldn't do that. No no no. That wasn't true. He tried to close his eyes again and think of all the things with Raima. He saw Sonakshi smiling at him and then, she disappeared. His heart started to thump in his rib cage, a little faster than usual. He couldn't believe it! He thought he was thinking too much about Sonakshi so for the last time he thought to give it a try. He remembered all the good memories with Raima and closed his eyes. He saw Raima and not Sonakshi but some how, he couldn't feel the happiness. He said a quick prayer and left the church.

Sonakshi received a huge welcome on the sets and everyone was so happy to find her back. "Parvati Ma'am, aapke bina yahan bilkul suna lag raha tha." A spot boy said. That brought a big smile on Sonakshi's face. "Aww, thank you Sunil Dada." Sonakshi smiled for the first time in that day. She left for her makeup room to get ready for her scenes. It felt so good to be back on her set already. Netra Ji came in and the duo hugged each other and laughed a bit. Netra Ji also informed that Sumit was out again and she thanked that the contract wasn't signed already. Finding new Kunal was a huge job at hand and Sonakshi suggested that they should find a new comer because then audience will have it easy to accept the pair and Netra ji liked it. She told Sonakshi that media people wanted to ask from her about her replacement news and all. Sonakshi told she'll handle it. Netra ji left and Sonakshi changed into her costume and started with her makeup.

Rohit was in an orphanage, cutting cake for Raima. The kids were happy and cheering. While everyone was happy, Rohit couldn't find his heart in the right place, not medically but umm poetically. "Sunita, Parvati ka live interview aa raha TV pe, laga toh!" He heard one of the caretaker say to the other. Sunita switched on the television and all the kids and caretakers sat around the TV and watched in awe of their favourite Parvati. "Sonakshi ji kya aapko channel replace karne wala tha uss murder case mein aapke naam ki wajah se?" A media person asked. "Nahi, woh sab sirf rumours the. Aisa nahi hai." Sonakshi smiled. "Aapnein Pooja Sippy ke liye itna kuch kyun kiya? Koi personal reason?" Someone asked. "Pooja Sippy ki jagah iss duniya ki koi bhi aur ladki hoti toh bhi main wahi karti. Sippys ke saath meri koi dosti thodi hai. Haan professionally jaante hain hum ek dusre ko, unke ek do event mein guest thi, but that's that." Sonakshi chuckled and moved to answering other questions but Rohit's heart sank over that statement. "What does she mean?" He thought.

Sonakshi was sitting in her makeup room, studying. Her exams were just round the corner and she studied nothing! Biology! She looked at the book and the Rohit's promise to teach her Biology crossed her mind. She took her phone and dialed the number. "Hello! Haan Pulki, free hai tu kya abhi?" Sonakshi said rubbing her forehead. "Haan Di bolo." Pulkit said. "Tu set aa jayega kya? Ye kuch biology samjh hi nahi aa raha. Help kar de na, please!" Sonakshi said. "Main just pahunch raha hoon, coming!" Pulkit said and hung up. She saw two miss calls from Rohit. She put her phone on silent and kept it away, in her bag, and began to study other subjects till Pulkit comes. She had around 3-4 hours at hand before the next scene.

Rohit looked at his phone in frustration. Sonakshi wasn't picking up his phone. He decided to go and see her on her set. How will she ignore him then? He told Ravi to take him to KPK's set. He was very angry at Sonakhi for saying all that in the interview. They were friends! How could she deny that? Not acceptable! He told Ravi to drive faster. Meanwhile, Pulkit came and they were having a great time studying biology. Sonakshi never knew it was so easy. "Tu na bada accha teacher hai, mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha. Aaj toh tere pe bada pyaar aa raha!" Sonakshi pulled Pulkit's cheeks.

After a while, Rohit reached to the set only toh find Pulkit coming out of Sonakshi's makeup room. "What happened? Pulkit tum yahan? Sonakshi toh theek hai na?" Rohit asked, worried like anything. It wasn't every day thing that Pulkit came to the set. "Haan Di theek hai. Main yahan use bio mein thodi help ke liye aaya tha. She got a calk from the institute from where she's having her high school exams for the admit card toh udhar hi gayi hai ab. Main bhi hospital ja raha tha, meri shift ka time ho gaya." Pulkit said and left. Rohit was disheartened and left for home thinking he'll call Sonakshi at night. "Thanks Pulki!" Pulkit's phone beeped with Sonakshi's message. He didn't understand the new equation between Sonakshi and Rohit but didn't say anything because he knew his sister would choose the best thing possible!

A whole day had passed and Rohit didn't hear from Sonakshi. He did try calling her but either she didn't pick it or it was Savita who answered it telling she's busy in shoot. He was already feeling restless. "Main use bio padhane wala tha. How could she ask it from Pulkit!" He thought to himself. He tried to call her again but it was switched off now. Restless, Rohit laid on the bed and all the heavy emotions took over him and he dozed off! On the other hand, Sonakshi was trying to concentrate on her studies but it was being difficult for her. "Sona! Jaane de, teri hi galti thi ki tujhe laga Rohit tujhse pyaar kar sakta hai. Woh sirf aur sirf Raima se pyaar karta hai. It's okay. Kuch din ki baat hai, everything will be normal. Tujhe sirf uski aadat pad gayi hai abhi. I'm sure kuch din mein it'll be back to normal. Ek aur heartbreak hi sahi." She talked to herself anf felt better but she needed rest so she kept the book on the table and slept.

Next day was hectic for Rohit because he had a surgery lined up and then few checkups. And for Sona, She was to help few selected actors with the look test before finalising one. Director and Netra Ji wanted to see who got the best chemistry with Sonakshi. Rohit was constantly thinking of Sonakshi and was getting more and more restless. He had to talk to her, as soon as possible! Sonakshi, on the other hand was getting better. "Sona, next is Kabir, he's a newcomer but very good looking and to top it, very good actor. I already feel he can be our Kunal but let's see how he looks with you." Netra Ji informed.

Okay, I started it as one shot but was getting really long so I divided it into two parts. I hope it was good enough a read. I'll continue if you guys want me to. Thank you so much. Do hit that like button if you wanna see me continue this. Also, few feedback won't do any harm. :P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice start

Continue soon

blablabla_mo7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice... serves Rohit for what he’s facing bows do continue and update soon. Loved Pulki and sona’s Portrayal. They’re so adorable. 

Neha_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

heyya dear...

really loved it..you have penned it so beautifully...

please please update soon

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nice ,  I loved it 

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it..want something like this to happen in the show too.Please..continue soon.

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Please continue🤗pleaaase, it’s nice.....

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are you nuts???? 

I read it twice, You penned the crashing emotions so emphatically❤️

Loved every bit of it... Waiting for the next part... 

Assuming you did watch today's episode😆

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

OMG this is exactly what I want to see in the show. Pls continue pretty please. I want the next part ASAP 😭♥ 

DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I really felt it for Sona! Rohit’s got a chance to correct his mistake. Can’t. Wait for the next