Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

🀣🀣

We face many Bajajs dear in our practice but not literally of course but their attitude is similar. Recently we had a patient whose wife was the Secretary of the hospitals CEO. When asked to follow the rules of visiting hours in ICU she said that it's we who make the rules and you're teaching rules to me πŸ€£πŸ€ͺjust imagine.... So I can accept that attitude from him of course.

What I meant was that if he has enough to buy a hospital so he can easily afford a reasonable house for his family where Prerna doesn't have to face Anurag daily. That's what was funny there πŸ€£

Oh you are a doctor? I never knew that. 

Yes he can do that now atleast if he has so much of concern for his wife being humiliated by them. 

I'm sure prerna will happily agree to leave with him. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prb4eva

Sorry your first line cracked me so much that I forgot to reply the main thing. 

Yes I read that too in many posts of yours regarding him taking revenge on bajaj for the injustice happened to him. But again he won't be able to successfully do it is what I feel right now. Moloy did something in the past with bajaj for sure and knowing anurag once he gets to know he will back off from that revenge mode too. He is basically a very good and nice guy from heart. 

AP could have avoided all this, if they wanted to. But they have this big communication issues that, all the time instead of communicating with the other one, they start to walk alone to sacrifice for the other. 

See whatever the back story is... did Anurag deserve this just bcoz of something his father did years ago? I don't think so... although nothing has been shown so far but even if it is... doesn't give him a free pass to destroy his life ruthlessly. 

I've recently said this too that I don't think any child deserves to be punished for their parents sin. Like in this situation will anyone want kuki to suffer in future just bcoz Bajaj destroyed Basus? No... If Anurag is not good with kuki everyone would pounce on him but in return he is suffering just bcoz his father has a dark past that too probably as nothing has been shown so far. 

Why different set of rules for different people?  Just bcoz Bajaj accepts that he is not a saint gives him free pass for everything?  I don't think so and even Mrs Bajaj who claimed to have loved him more than herself so easily forgives the person who is accepting that he is responsible for the accident. What kind of judgement is this I seriously don't understand 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Your first line 

Don't even remind me. 

Which patient talks to doctor like that especially the one who is treating him past so many days. 

I can buy this hospital n throw you out of it. 

I mean really? 

I want to meet that person who wrote this dialouge and tell him that you better stop writing for God sake. 

I was more baffled with the doctor. Irrespective of what patient says, which doctor agrees to let his patient go that he himself declared to be critical? What a doctor! He loves his job more than his patient's life. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Oh you are a doctor? I never knew that. 

Yes he can do that now atleast if he has so much of concern for his wife being humiliated by them. 

I'm sure prerna will happily agree to leave with him. 

Yes I am... πŸ˜›

I remember it's shown that he has very closely followed Basus and Sharmas. He knows everything about them including Naveen Babu... then imagine the extent of his knowledge about these 2 families. So obviously he is aware of the treatment Prerna gets from Mohini always. So despite knowing everything he still gets her here then I don't think he has any right to feel bad for her now as he himself is responsible for this situation. 

See whatever the back story is... did Anurag deserve this just bcoz of something his father did years ago? I don't think so... although nothing has been shown so far but even if it is... doesn't give him a free pass to destroy his life ruthlessly. 

I've recently said this too that I don't think any child deserves to be punished for their parents sin. Like in this situation will anyone want kuki to suffer in future just bcoz Bajaj destroyed Basus? No... If Anurag is not good with kuki everyone would pounce on him but in return he is suffering just bcoz his father has a dark past that too probably as nothing has been shown so far. 

Why different set of rules for different people?  Just bcoz Bajaj accepts that he is not a saint gives him free pass for everything?  I don't think so and even Mrs Bajaj who claimed to have loved him more than herself so easily forgives the person who is accepting that he is responsible for the accident. What kind of judgement is this I seriously don't understand 

This i totally agree with you. He dont deserve this without any mistake of his in it. Whoever are culprits here the truth is his life is destroyed. He is suffering the most among the three. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Nobody deserves pain of something they had nothing do with but that's how life is, isn't it? Unfair! When has life ever been fair to anybody? 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I was more baffled with the doctor. Irrespective of what patient says, which doctor agrees to let his patient go that he himself declared to be critical? What a doctor! He loves his job more than his patient's life. πŸ€”πŸ˜†

We can't hold anyone forcefully be it any reason. There is a formality where the patient can sign a LAMA  (Leaving against medical advice)  Form and leave. After all it's their life isn't it.... doctors are legally not allowed to hold back anyone forcefully. We can only suggest .... this is practical aspect but i dont even wanna get started on how medical profession is projected on ITV.  This I'm talking about India other places I don't know. 

Him talking like this to a doctor is ridiculous in itself 

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i so agree with you when you say a son doesnt deserve father's punishment but bajaj was never giving the punishment to anurag. He attacked basu pulbication......basu publication belongs to moloy and anurag is handling it. So bajaj wanted to destroy moloy's business which obviously would have affected the family, the same way when anurag attacked bajaj and took ovet his house......cookie had to leave her house too without any mistake of hers. 

And what anurag is suffering on personal front is not because of moloy......bajaj wanted a mother for kid, kid developed attraction for a girl.....before he could approach the girl, he got to know she is getting married to anurag basu. In a turn of circumstances.......he got a way through which he could marry prerna....he took advantage of the situation and married prerna. So what anurag is suffering due to marriage is because he was trapped in jail.....and to take him out.....prerna had to marry bajaj. Though i dont support this kind of deal ever but thats how it happened.

Yes I am... πŸ˜›

I remember it's shown that he has very closely followed Basus and Sharmas. He knows everything about them including Naveen Babu... then imagine the extent of his knowledge about these 2 families. So obviously he is aware of the treatment Prerna gets from Mohini always. So despite knowing everything he still gets her here then I don't think he has any right to feel bad for her now as he himself is responsible for this situation. 

The other day when he told prerna I'm not naveen babu. 

I was surprised that how come he knows so much about him. 

No one can help you unless until you help you self. 

This applies to prerna the best. 

braveheartdoc thumbnail

@IAdoreYou and prb4eva I agree with both of you πŸ€—

Thanks for your time I enjoyed discussing with youπŸ€—