Bajaj & Prerna's respect [DT Note page 16]

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I can understand that things have changed and Bajaj having a soft corner for Pre is the reason why Bajaj took a stand for her. I can also feel that why he feels for Pre when she is insulted by Mohini & Nivi, is because he identifies himself to Prerna as he is reminded of his childhood days where he & his mother had to pass through the same emotions maybe because of Moloy. So, now that he has started developing feelings for her it is quite usual that he will take a stand for Pre. But, what has gone wrong and why the audience will not accept this gyaan is because once he has started having feelings for her, he is not shown to have a remorse for the following things he has done:

He disrespected Prerna when he singlehandedly decided to get her as a mother for Kuki, without thinking of the pain Pre will go through. 

He was not respecting a woman when he took advantage of a girl's weak situation to armtwist her to accept his deal

He didn't think of her respect when he demeaned her by saying he could get better girls at a cheaper rate.

If he had that much respect for Prerna, he would not have taken the decision to stay in BB.

He disrespected Pre when he equated her to his servants when Kuki went missing.

Pre's selfrespect didn't click into his mind when he was accusing her for removing his hand from her waist.

Above all, IF he is the one who hit Anu & hesitated to help Anu, that is the biggest way he disrespected Prerna. Because, Pre having not broken any rules of their deal, he by hitting Anu has insulted Pre & her loyalty.

With all these incidents still being fresh in the audience's mind and Bajaj till now not feeling guilty of how he has tortured & is torturing Pre, Bajaj's gyaan on respecting Pre and that too to a mother whose son is in a critical condition, will have no effect on the audience. Isaliye mujhe EK se ye kehana hai ki ye daal idhar nahin pakega. Next Joke please.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

They will fully redeem him in just one episode 

Wait and watch. 

You don't know maata ka fixation towards bajaj. 

And here she also has one turuf ka ikka, some past with basus which was not at all their in s1. 

She will turn the cards fultoo 180 degrees that prerna will start falling for him. 

Remember she is already in that 1% category. 

A situation will come where if bajaj offers her to leave him and go back to Anurag 

She won't go. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: grace4317

He disrespected Prerna when he singlehandedly decided to get her as a mother for Kuki, without thinking of the pain Pre will go through. 

He was not respecting a woman when he took advantage of a girl's weak situation to armtwist her to accept his deal

He didn't think of her respect when he demeaned her by saying he could get better girls at a cheaper rate.

If he had that much respect for Prerna, he would not have taken the decision to stay in BB.

He disrespected Pre when he equated her to his servants when Kuki went missing.

Pre's selfrespect didn't click into his mind when he was accusing her for removing his hand from her waist.

Above all, IF he is the one who hit Anu & hesitated to help Anu, that is the biggest way he disrespected Prerna. Because, Pre having not broken any rules of their deal, he by hitting Anu has insulted Pre & her loyalty.

I am sure you would not mind, Grace, if I say you plain do not like this character and do not intend to either and that's okay, but then, your opinions would be highly influenced by the same. 😆

@ First Italics - While I totally agree that he was being a selfish jerk when he decided to get Prerna all for his daughter knowing it very well that the woman is insanely in love with some guy, it would be a little tough for me to accept it as a disrespect for Prerna. 

@First Bold - There was no respect involved at all. Like I said, he was being selfish and I ain't gonna write any justification for the same but for me it would always be about Prerna giving in rather than RB pulling her in. 

@Second Italics - This is one particular thing that validates my point that if you are not willing to accept this character, you would find everything done by him ridiculously unacceptable. In this particular scene, I personally did not feel it was an attack on her respect. Nope. It was rather an attempt to let the woman know that he isn't going to touch her in any inappropriate way out of frustration though I've got no idea how acceptable those wordings can be to people but if I am thinking along the thought process of a character - it was not an attack on her respect. 

@Second bold - I don't get it, what staying in BB (though I personally feel it was a terrible decision on his part) has got to do with him respecting Prerna or not. Could you please explain? 

@Third Italics - I agree. That was BAD. Perhaps, I would need a stronger adjective. 

@Third Bold - That's not valid for me. Firstly, there is no self respect involved here. Secondly, the woman, if was uncomfortable, should have stepped back from the first moment of dance itself. It's quite not possible that you are all good with the same hand on the same place for good two minutes but suddenly grow uncomfortable. 🤷‍♀

@Fourth Italics - Nothing to say about the accident. 🤢

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prb4eva

They will fully redeem him in just one episode 

Wait and watch. 

You don't know maata ka fixation towards bajaj. 

And here she also has one turuf ka ikka, some past with basus which was not at all their in s1. 

She will turn the cards fultoo 180 degrees that prerna will start falling for him. 

Remember she is already in that 1% category. 

A situation will come where if bajaj offers her to leave him and go back to Anurag 

She won't go. 

exactly she is going to say I’m not leaving you because I love ❤️ you ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I am sure you would not mind, Grace, if I say you plain do not like this character and do not intend to either and that's okay, but then, your opinions would be highly influenced by the same. 😆

@ First Italics - While I totally agree that he was being a selfish jerk when he decided to get Prerna all for his daughter knowing it very well that the woman is insanely in love with some guy, it would be a little tough for me to accept it as a disrespect for Prerna. 

@First Bold - There was no respect involved at all. Like I said, he was being selfish and I ain't gonna write any justification for the same but for me it would always be about Prerna giving in rather than RB pulling her in. 

@Second Italics - This is one particular thing that validates my point that if you are not willing to accept this character, you would find everything done by him ridiculously unacceptable. In this particular scene, I personally did not feel it was an attack on her respect. Nope. It was rather an attempt to let the woman know that he isn't going to touch her in any inappropriate way out of frustration though I've got no idea how acceptable those wordings can be to people but if I am thinking along the thought process of a character - it was not an attack on her respect. 

@Second bold - I don't get it, what staying in BB (though I personally feel it was a terrible decision on his part) has got to do with him respecting Prerna or not. Could you please explain? 

@Third Italics - I agree. That was BAD. Perhaps, I would need a stronger adjective. 

@Third Bold - That's not valid for me. Firstly, there is no self respect involved here. Secondly, the woman, if was uncomfortable, should have stepped back from the first moment of dance itself. It's quite not possible that you are all good with the same hand on the same place for good two minutes but suddenly grow uncomfortable. 🤷‍♀

@Fourth Italics - Nothing to say about the accident. 🤢

Bold - True, but that is only until he is properly redeemed. Also, if you have read my first para, you would have understood that I outrightly do not hate him as I know he has his own reasons related to his past, which is forcing him to behave like that. My only point of the whole post was that, EK is making Bajaj sound like a hypocrite by making him give these gyaans before giving him a proper redemption track. Especially when he was shown going crazy and disrespecting Pre when Kuki went missing; but he expects Mohini, whose son is in critical situation, to be sane & behave well with Pre when what she sees is doctors sending Pre out & getting panicked. If this isn't hypocrisy, then i don't have anything to say.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Grace Mata expected us to forget these points too similar to so many issues which have been pushed below the carpet without closure. But today's audiences aren't fools to not understand what is the motive behind doing all this. The main motive for her presently is to establish Bajaj and she is trying everything possible. 

She forgot how she has established AnuPre and if she expects us to erase everything in a few days she is highly mistaken. Until she gives time to grow as a couple with a proper redemption track it's difficult for audiences to accept the new couple. Respect from the audience has to be earned not forcefully taken. On one hand he is involved in hit and run while on the other he talks about Prerna's respect. How can people accept him as a hero when none of his acts define that. If he is behaving well with Prerna that's bcoz he was the one who forced her into this so called blackmail which others label as deal. But does it make a difference.... ultimately the point here is that he is responsible for separating two lovers who were on the verge of happy life and that too when she is pregnant. This doesn't go down with many so easily. 

So for me I would say that for me I would never accept Bajaj and Prerna as a couple unless both of them are shown to face the repercussions of their deeds and that probably is impossible seeing the writers ability. For me this Prerna is far from the one who loved Anurag more than herself. She is altogether a new woman who is married to Bajaj so I'm least interested in her now. She is most welcome to have a happy romantic life with her husband but please stay away from Anurag we can expect this small favour from her atleast. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Grace Mata expected us to forget these points too similar to so many issues which have been pushed below the carpet without closure. But today's audiences aren't fools to not understand what is the motive behind doing all this. The main motive for her presently is to establish Bajaj and she is trying everything possible. 

She forgot how she has established AnuPre and if she expects us to erase everything in a few days she is highly mistaken. Until she gives time to grow as a couple with a proper redemption track it's difficult for audiences to accept the new couple. Respect from the audience has to be earned not forcefully taken. On one hand he is involved in hit and run while on the other he talks about Prerna's respect. How can people accept him as a hero when none of his acts define that. If he is behaving well with Prerna that's bcoz he was the one who forced her into this so called blackmail which others label as deal. But does it make a difference.... ultimately the point here is that he is responsible for separating two lovers who were on the verge of happy life and that too when she is pregnant. This doesn't go down with many so easily. 

So for me I would say that for me I would never accept Bajaj and Prerna as a couple unless both of them are shown to face the repercussions of their deeds and that probably is impossible seeing the writers ability. For me this Prerna is far from the one who loved Anurag more than herself. She is altogether a new woman who is married to Bajaj so I'm least interested in her now. She is most welcome to have a happy romantic life with her husband but please stay away from Anurag we can expect this small favour from her atleast. 

Bold - With lots of options available both online & on the TV, the TRP audience need not be that faithful like how they were when S1 was aired. And more than the actors, they get connected with the characters. So, in these 9months they undoubtedly got attached to AnuPre or Anu or Pre. Then, one fine day Mata out of her overconfidence from the hype S1 Bajaj had, introduces Bajaj and brings him in between AnuPre in a most heinous way and expects audience to accept him wholeheartedly. I am not degrading marriage done with full customs or saying Pre should not be loyal to it. But, what went wrong is Mata mocking the religious sentiments of people when she showed AnuPre having a special divine blessing from the beginning episode itself and later making a joke of it, only to marry Pre to a ruthless person, for whom till now a proper redemption track is not given. For whatever reason it maybe mocking divine power is something is what i can't agree at any cost. If Bajaj was a nice person, still somewhere i could be fine. But to believe that Durga maa wanted to play with  innocent souls like AnuPre and is enjoying their plight, is something above my senses. So, until this part is rectified by EK, i am not going to accept PreRish, AnuPre or whoever it is.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I would like to know from your viewpoint that what you wished that he would have done at that point ???...like how you feel the scene should have been. He saw a women pushing his wife, the wife who was there to help the same women's son with all her heart. A wife whom he knows has married him just for the same family, a wife who is the reason that he stopped from destroying the same family. He shouldnt have reacted at all ????.....Though i dont agree with all the points you have stated of bajaj disrespecting prerna ....and i wont justify that because i know that convo will just go nowhere......but i personally would have not liked to see bajaj standing silent and tolerating it. Prerna didnt deserved that humiliation at all....she has been humilated by the same family before too when their son was not in a critical condition. Mohini has a habit of insulting prerna and yes somebody needed to give her that dose and tell prerna that she needs to learn to respect herself and not bow down to the family wants/demands always. 

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

She did it post her marriage with bajaj. Tried her best to make him believe  that she married bajaj for money. But anurag is not leaving her any time soon. I know he is yet not aware of the truth behind her marriage. 

But at least I expected him to find out that by now. But he didn't. 

I'm damn sure from prerna side there is not going to be any love feelings towards bajaj so soon, whatever it will be that's going to be from his side only. 

But she has already started respecting him so much that now she falls in that 1% category. 

That trust and respect will slowly but surely will start turning into love  with time. I can see thats coming later. 

Originally posted by: grace4317

Bold - With lots of options available both online & on the TV, the TRP audience need not be that faithful like how they were when S1 was aired. And more than the actors, they get connected with the characters. So, in these 9months they undoubtedly got attached to AnuPre or Anu or Pre. Then, one fine day Mata out of her overconfidence from the hype S1 Bajaj had, introduces Bajaj and brings him in between AnuPre in a most heinous way and expects audience to accept him wholeheartedly. I am not degrading marriage done with full customs or saying Pre should not be loyal to it. But, what went wrong is Mata mocking the religious sentiments of people when she showed AnuPre having a special divine blessing from the beginning episode itself and later making a joke of it, only to marry Pre to a ruthless person, for whom till now a proper redemption track is not given. For whatever reason it maybe mocking divine power is something is what i can't agree at any cost. If Bajaj was a nice person, still somewhere i could be fine. But to believe that Durga maa wanted to play with  innocent souls like AnuPre and is enjoying their plight, is something above my senses. So, until this part is rectified by EK, i am not going to accept PreRish, AnuPre or whoever it is.

You think she remembers all those religious sentiments and all which she showed before in the show? 

I don't think so.