Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks so much for sharing ... I have more respect for the actors of this show ... it must be hard work ... n really difficult 

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

To be frank I left this show long long back after the vamp ruksa rentered after Dubai session hmmm I feel the6 are showing Zara as a door mat after long time I saw today’s epi where kabir is asking Zara to marry i don’t know onething once they divorced why they want to be as friendz😳 and what’s goin on with ruksar  sis is she loosing pregnancy?

When  doc said it’s not good for her then she need to abort but her father in law oh my god kiss Sadi mein geerahein hain😳😳

Edited by favjassi - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

To be frank I left this show long long back after the vamp ruksa rentered after Dubai session hmmm I feel the6 are showing Zara as a door mat after long time I saw today’s epi where kabir is asking Zara to marry i don’t know onething once they divorced why they want to be as friendz😳 and what’s goin on with ruksar  sis is she loosing pregnancy?

When  doc said it’s not good for her then she need to abort but her father in law oh my god kiss Sadi mein geerahein hain😳😳

Ruku’s sis Zeenat lost her kid .

Leads quitting ..there  is news of season #2 with fresh faces 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

but i thought they were bringing in a replacement for Zara. Thats what I read yesterday

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

but i thought they were bringing in a replacement for Zara. Thats what I read yesterday

Ok so the same stroy with new face ... kabir meets new girl.in Dubai ??

MochaQueen thumbnail

but adnan quit and idk who is the new male lead...i thought they will bring in a new hero