Ishq Subhan Allah

News of Leads quitting/ show under scanner

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.abplive.in/television/zee-tv-ishq-subhan-allah-after-lead-actress-eisha-singh-adnan-khan-aka-kabir-to-quit-show-1073623?fbclid=IwAR21nCWKBtx3v88e_XG6Hg625mICI2_fxTPTqEFkeRALeo7rH9Jr-CKcK6g

Adnan and Elisha are rumoured to have asked production house to get new leads since they plan to quit this show in view of better offers .

Also this show is rumoured to be u der scanner by the channel 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

if both are leaving its better to end it

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

if both are leaving its better to end it

the story is not going any where ... there is no sign of the ideal both were fighting for /clashing over .. they have now changed into cookery show ??

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

the story is not going any where ... there is no sign of the ideal both were fighting for /clashing over .. they have now changed into cookery show ??

Are Zabir back togeher yet?

I left the show after getting annoyed of their constant fights and Zara being a doormat with no self-respect. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

Are Zabir back togeher yet?

I left the show after getting annoyed of their constant fights and Zara being a doormat with no self-respect. 

They got “Khula” which is divorce .... now they are together just as friends ..but I feel they still love each other very much ...it shows by the way they care n concern for one another ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

is eisha still shooting?

Sutapasima thumbnail

is eisha still shooting?

She is very much in every episode .. they don’t seem to be banked episode so ... I dunno if she quit or is planning  to quit ..or they are rumours 🤔

MochaQueen thumbnail

but i thought she was too sick to shoot?

Sutapasima thumbnail

but i thought she was too sick to shoot?

OMG has she fallen ill !! Do you have any link to this news !! I am not aware .. ouch feeling so sorry for this girl !! 😒☹️