Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vssdp

In Kuhu's case, I am a Sadist too , if she gets that treatment from kunal I will not mind at all, but kunal is jerk only in mishti's case πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

But pagphera's epi,  I really wanted kuhu to get tight slap by someone πŸ™„

@bold yes..he is hypocrite too..i never felt sad for him in recent episode..he is behaving like a kiddo..i was really laughing when he was saying to kuhu if you really loved me you should take stand for me against the whole world.. then what abt you kunal?? that is what mishti expected from you on your engagement day and abir took stand for his love he really loved her what is the problem in that..he is hypocrite and coward😈 

even he claimed he loves his brother then why cant he stand with him against his mother..he is self obsessed person he wants all attention from abir for himslef

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@bold yes..he is hypocrite too..i never felt sad for him in recent episode..he is behaving like a kiddo..i was really laughing when he was saying to kuhu if you really loved me you should take stand for me against the whole world.. then what abt you kunal?? that is what mishti expected from you on your engagement day and abir took stand for his love he really loved her what is the problem in that..he is hypocrite and coward😈 

even he claimed he loves his brother then why cant he stand with him against his mother..he is self obsessed person he wants all attention from abir for himslef

Exactly, he does not even care what his brother wants, such a selfish person 

When abir said bachpan se Main Tere liye apni pasand chodta aaya hu, and he said to aaj bhi chod do na 

It was so clear that he can't even love his brother 😀😀😀😣😣😣

Self centered coward he is 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

that is true he does not understsnd relation and love

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Exactly, he does not even care what his brother wants, such a selfish person 

When abir said bachpan se Main Tere liye apni pasand chodta aaya hu, and he said to aaj bhi chod do na 

It was so clear that he can't even love his brother 😀😀😀😣😣😣

Self centered coward he is 

kunal is arrogant too..see on ganesh visarjjan day abir wants todo aarthi with mishti kunal understood that he was doing the aarthi till the end at leaving any chance too abir.😈

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

kunal is arrogant too..see on ganesh visarjjan day abir wants todo aarthi with mishti kunal understood that he was doing the aarthi till the end at leaving any chance too abir.😈

Manipulative egoistic idiot 😑😑😑

janaki17789 thumbnail

Sorry but i think Kunal is better than Kuhu

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Sorry but i think Kunal is better than Kuhu

ok in this context i will agree with you. i dont want kuku love story now i want kuhu should face rejection from kunal..then only she realize what was she doing with mishti all these years😈

janaki17789 thumbnail

ok in this context i will agree with you. i dont want kuku love story now i want kuhu should face rejection from kunal..then only she realize what was she doing with mishti all these years😈

I want her to face rejection from her parents and grand parents then only she will understand Mishti pain

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Manipulative egoistic idiot 😑😑😑

vaishu hum dono kuku ke naam sunthe hi shuru hojatey hainπŸ˜†i hate makers too they just ignore all these kuku khand..even i can forgive meenu becoz what ever she plans all are flop and she got her punishment her sons are not in talking terms with her..sometimes abir confronted her but these two never caught and they dont even have an ounce of guilt abt their khand..pls cvs give proper redemption for kuku.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

I want her to face rejection from her parents and grand parents then only she will understand Mishti pain

her parents and grand parents wont reject her i want meenu and her munna reject her..atleast she should face rejection then only she knows how painful if someone rejects us