Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

vaishu hum dono kuku ke naam sunthe hi shuru hojatey hainπŸ˜†i hate makers too they just ignore all these kuku khand..even i can forgive meenu becoz what ever she plans all are flop and she got her punishment her sons are not in talking terms with her..sometimes abir confronted her but these two never caught and they dont even have an ounce of guilt abt their khand..pls cvs give proper redemption for kuku.

That's true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚,we're on the Same page and react in the same way when kuku name comes 

Exactly, atleast abir knows meenu's karnaame and confronts her for the same but in case of kuku it's  like ye to bacche hai jaane do .πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Kuhu should know what it feels to be blamed all the time for every damn thing, god I hate both of them 😠😠😠😠😠

Itsflora thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

vaishu hum dono kuku ke naam sunthe hi shuru hojatey hainπŸ˜†i hate makers too they just ignore all these kuku khand..even i can forgive meenu becoz what ever she plans all are flop and she got her punishment her sons are not in talking terms with her..sometimes abir confronted her but these two never caught and they dont even have an ounce of guilt abt their khand..pls cvs give proper redemption for kuku.

Also mean-u never did some cyber crime or hurt mishti physically!  

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Mishti supported Kuhu from the start so that she can marry Kunal. Do you think Kuhu will support Mishti to get acceptence for Abhir and Her relationship

For now...if Kuhu can handle herself and Kunal...that's enough Janaki πŸ˜†

arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I doubt kuhu will support, but kunal may in future because he loves his Bhai and once he knows that girl whom abir was searching from Kutch was mishti, then his misunderstanding will get cleared and he will understand it was his bhai behind mishti and not the other way around. Mishti did a favor on kunal by breaking the engagement with him, just imagine if they had got married and then he came to know that he married the girl whom his bhai loved and sacrificed for him, mishti saved kunal from lifelong guilt unknowingly. 

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arhi_78

I doubt kuhu will support, but kunal may in future because he loves his Bhai and once he knows that girl whom abir was searching from Kutch was mishti, then his misunderstanding will get cleared and he will understand it was his bhai behind mishti and not the other way around. Mishti did a favor on kunal by breaking the engagement with him, just imagine if they had got married and then he came to know that he married the girl whom his bhai loved and sacrificed for him, mishti saved kunal from lifelong guilt unknowingly. 

There is that posibility

nakhre_wali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

I have one doubt... wasn't Abir the one who kind of pushed for Mishti-Kunal after Meenu chose Mishti? If he sort of hadn't pretended Kunal saved Mishti then Maheshwari family would have been reluctant to agree to Meenakshi's rishta swap and KuKu and MishBir would have developed organically at their own pace perhaps. 

At some point I hope Meenakshi and Abir can acknowledge that both their shenanigans (Meenu's rishta swap and Abir's enthusiasm to get Kunal hitched and out of Meenu's shadow) put Kunal on the pathway to a dark journey.

Not that this absolves Kunal of any of his bad behaviour. Just that it would be nice to have Abir ponder on how things could have been a lot less complicated for him and Mishti if he hadn't tried to compete with Meenu on getting Kunal married... 

Regarding Kuhu standing up for MishBir. Maybe not in the way Mishti did. But this is because Mishti and Kuhu take very different approaches to problem solving. Mishti likes to talk through things - she likes to articulate to people what she wants, why she wants it, why something is the right thing to do or not do etc. That isn't Kuhu's personality at all. Which is why she is never taken seriously compared to Mishti. Kuhu's style of support isn't to take stands in front of elders or others but rather to demonstrate support through small gestures. So if she is supportive, it is unlikely to involve any speeches to an attentive audience, but more likely to take the form of small, silent, physical gestures.

Edited by parul2999 - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Mishti supported Kuhu from the start so that she can marry Kunal. Do you think Kuhu will support Mishti to get acceptence for Abhir and Her relationship

I don't think so.

Kuhu's priority is Kunal. Her main focus is to save her own marriage.toh jab tak Kunal Mishbir ko support nahi karega tab tak Kuhu openly support nahi karegi . I am ok with that. I just want her to stay away from Mishbir and don't do any planning and plotting against them in the name of supporting her husband.Many are saying she is guilty after the Janmashtami incident. Ofcourse she is guilty,but that doesn't mean that she has learnt anything from her mistakes.

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: parul2999

I have one doubt... wasn't Abir the one who kind of pushed for Mishti-Kunal after Meenu chose Mishti? If he sort of hadn't pretended Kunal saved Mishti then Maheshwari family would have been reluctant to agree to Meenakshi's rishta swap and KuKu and MishBir would have developed organically at their own pace perhaps. 

At some point I hope Meenakshi and Abir can acknowledge that both their shenanigans (Meenu's rishta swap and Abir's enthusiasm to get Kunal hitched and out of Meenu's shadow) put Kunal on the pathway to a dark journey.

Not that this absolves Kunal of any of his bad behaviour. Just that it would be nice to have Abir ponder on how things could have been a lot less complicated for him and Mishti if he hadn't tried to compete with Meenu on getting Kunal married... 

Regarding Kuhu standing up for MishBir. Maybe not in the way Mishti did. But this is because Mishti and Kuhu take very different approaches to problem solving. Mishti likes to talk through things - she likes to articulate to people what she wants, why she wants it, why something is the right thing to do or not do etc. That isn't Kuhu's personality at all. Which is why she is never taken seriously compared to Mishti. Kuhu's style of support isn't to take stands in front of elders or others but rather to demonstrate support through small gestures. So if she is supportive, it is unlikely to involve any speeches to an attentive audience, but more likely to take the form of small, silent, physical gestures.

bold i want Abhir to really acknowledge that he paved the way for hatred in Kunal mind. And Meenu has to realize in her effort to safeguard both her son she has lost both her son. And Meenu clearly and boldly stated to maheshwaris that she did not expect them to come back. And even after the rishta was made her focus was on breaking the aliannce.

Kuhu can at time be reasonable. And if she gives her silent support to Mishti and Abhir it would be enough. Here she should actually try to change Kunal and her thinking that Mishti is cause of all problems. Kuhu for once need to understand Mishti. The makers need to focus here to show Kuhu as a Netherlander when it comes to Abhir and Mishti

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

I don't think so.

Kuhu's priority is Kunal. Her main focus is to save her own marriage.toh jab tak Kunal Mishbir ko support nahi karega tab tak Kuhu openly support nahi karegi . I am ok with that. I just want her to stay away from Mishbir and don't do any planning and plotting against them in the name of supporting her husband.Many are saying she is guilty after the Janmashtami incident. Ofcourse she is guilty,but that doesn't mean that she has learnt anything from her mistakes.

Kuhu needs to actually change her perspective of Mishti rather than tag her as constant trouble maker. I really want the makers to show Kuhu accepting Mishyi as a sister than a trouble maker. And if you focus on the accident led by Kuhu on Janmashtami u will realize that she was very much hurt by Mishti stating I hate you kuhu u dont mean anything to me thought Kuhu was the one who led the argument on paghphera day.