Do you think Kuhu will support Mishti l

janaki17789 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti supported Kuhu from the start so that she can marry Kunal. Do you think Kuhu will support Mishti to get acceptence for Abhir and Her relationship

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janaki17789

Mishti supported Kuhu from the start so that she can marry Kunal. Do you think Kuhu will support Mishti to get acceptence for Abhir and Her relationship

I doubt if she will focus on Mishbir.. instead she will focus on her life with Kunal.  She may provide mental support to him.. but doubtful if she will do any good for Mishbir..

janaki17789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

I doubt if she will focus on Mishbir.. instead she will focus on her life with Kunal.  She may provide mental support to him.. but doubtful if she will do any good for Mishbir..

it would be worth to watch her focus more on herself and not blame Mishti and what I would expect is to not say Mishti Teri vajha see dekh Meri family ko problem ho raha hai for once

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@bold did kuhu understand that?? kuhu never suport mishti she is such a selfish girl..i hate her i want her to realize her mistakes and redeem then only i will accept she has changed  even in yesterday epi i dont think she has changed if the fight between mishti and kunal she will def could have joined with kunal and blamed mishti but here is abir she know abt abir and also she needs  abir's support that is the reason she pointed out kunal not blamed abir😈

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

@bold did kuhu understand that?? kuhu never suport mishti she is such a selfish girl..i hate her i want her to realize her mistakes and redeem then only i will accept she has changed  even in yesterday epi i dont think she has changed if the fight between mishti and kunal she will def could have joined with kunal and blamed mishti but here is abir she know abt abir and also she needs  abir's support that is the reason she pointed out kunal not blamed abir😈

Exactly, kuhu will not be redeemable until and unless she realize her mistake and confess it, and feels guilty about it. Agreed yesterday kuhu behaved sane and mature but that does not make her nice 🙄

janaki17789 thumbnail

She can start redeeming now 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Exactly, kuhu will not be redeemable until and unless she realize her mistake and confess it, and feels guilty about it. Agreed yesterday kuhu behaved sane and mature but that does not make her nice 🙄

vaishu today morning i was watching kuhu pagphera episode the words kuhu used to mishti is really cruel more than physcial harrassment..she said you are unwanted, no one wants you..i really wanted to see kuhu should face that in her life through kunal.😈(sorry for sounding like a sadist but mental harassment is more cruel than physical harrassment)

janaki17789 thumbnail

vaishu today morning i was watching kuhu pagphera episode the words kuhu used to mishti is really cruel more than physcial harrassment..she said you are unwanted, no one wants you..i really wanted to see kuhu should face that in her life through kunal.😈(sorry for sounding like a sadist but mental harassment is more cruel than physical harrassment)

Pagphera day and her gokulashtami act was very worst. But i think she must realize it after yesterdays episode that Kunal acted all these to keep Mishti away from Abhir.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

Pagphera day and her gokulashtami act was very worst. But i think she must realize it after yesterdays episode that Kunal acted all these to keep Mishti away from Abhir.

I know gokulashtami act was crime..she should be punished and email act is that a small thing whole family members insulted mishti kuhu was mum..if she realize she should confess in front of whole maheswari and rajvansh family she is the one behind all this.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

In Kuhu's case, I am a Sadist too , if she gets that treatment from kunal I will not mind at all, but kunal is jerk only in mishti's case 🙄🙄🙄🙄

But pagphera's epi,  I really wanted kuhu to get tight slap by someone 🙄