Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

It is around her. HS didn't even once mention Babita as his only concern was if he'll be a good dad to Minnie. Babita talked about being a dutiful wife but it wasn't laced with concern. It could highlight how she has confidence that with HS' help, that aspect of her life will run smoothly. It's Minnie who's unpredictable. Minnie toh obviously will be worried about what place she'll have in Hanita's life now.

I really hope they explore Hanita. They used to balance out Hanita's grow relationship alongside Minnie's issues so beautifully. I had expected to see the same here but nayi hua. ðŸ˜’ I'll still watch the show but it won't be the same fondness as before.

Hai na. I mean along with tackling Minnie's insecurities about her place in Hanita's life after the wedding, or her insecurity about loosing her mother, or her fully accepting HS as her father; they need to also show Hanita's marital life, and tackling intimacy issues because for Babita that past scar is still there. I am sure she's gonna remember the court scene. They need to show how HS helps her overcome those through his love and care. Babita has never been a mother and a wife at the same time. Ashok left as soon as they got married and before Minnie was born. He merely visited few times in the 17 years he was in London. So, Babita will also need to learn how to be a wife and a lover, and be a mother at the same time. I mean if its all gonna be Minnie centric, then Idk I think lots of viewers will loose interest ðŸ¤”

YoungHeart thumbnail

Preeta Arora, Kundali Bhagya wali. ðŸ¤ª

LOLL, yeh pucho ki kya nahi hua. Dulha swap, dulhan par chori ka ilzaam, dulhan ko police station le gaye, asli dulha tried to swap his place with the nakli one but failed, aur PHIR jaa kar finally nakli dulhe ke saath shaadi hui. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Ohhh god mera to sar ghum raha hai ðŸ¤ª... so much drama.  

I am already tired of this drama in PB. Bas kab khatam hogi yeh shaadi ðŸ¤”

YoungHeart thumbnail

I think that was more Paridhi than it was Babita.

Babes can't even just get up and leave. It's not like the wedding is happening at home. Bahar ka venue hai koi.

Par agar by chance isne kar bhi liya toh mein toh ðŸ¤¬

It seems like they were rehearsing the scenes. Paridhi might have taken off the chooda. Or maybe this scene is before they go down towards the mandap. Monday ke episode mein dikha sakte hain. Who knows... will just have to wait and see  

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I so so hope that in focusing mini issue, they just dont forget that hanita still has long way to way. They just cannot transition into hubby wife easily. Or it will spoil everything they showed. There are bound to be intiamcy issues especially when you come from 2 diff marriage. I would like to believe that somewhere deep down ashok's words might still haunt her afterall it was such a brutal words. No amount of sane person can easily forget them and be ready for intimacy. 

Hanita still havent reached that emotional depth which their relation should have.

But as it is a finite show and seeing how they planned 200 episodes, they  actually are very clear what they want to show and has story planned till end.

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Hai na. I mean along with tackling Minnie's insecurities about her place in Hanita's life after the wedding, or her insecurity about loosing her mother, or her fully accepting HS as her father; they need to also show Hanita's marital life, and tackling intimacy issues because for Babita that past scar is still there. I am sure she's gonna remember the court scene. They need to show how HS helps her overcome those through his love and care. Babita has never been a mother and a wife at the same time. Ashok left as soon as they got married and before Minnie was born. He merely visited few times in the 17 years he was in London. So, Babita will also need to learn how to be a wife and a lover, and be a mother at the same time. I mean if its all gonna be Minnie centric, then Idk I think lots of viewers will loose interest ðŸ¤”

I truly wish they focus on Babita more now. The story is about how the daughter gives wings to her mother. Beti no toh apna kaam kar liya ab Babita ki baari hai. She has the wings, it's up to Babita now to fly.

It also goes back to the coach & player analogy. Minnie can't tell Babes how to live her married life, that's something Babes needs to figure out for herself. There's honestly SO much to work with in regards to Babita and her marital life, I really hope they pay some attention to it. I really don't want Minnie's issues to cloud over everything. 

asmaanixx thumbnail

Ohhh god mera to sar ghum raha hai ðŸ¤ª... so much drama.  

I am already tired of this drama in PB. Bas kab khatam hogi yeh shaadi ðŸ¤”

LOLL, right?? At least we covered different functions and moved at a decent speed. ðŸ˜†

asmaanixx thumbnail

It seems like they were rehearsing the scenes. Paridhi might have taken off the chooda. Or maybe this scene is before they go down towards the mandap. Monday ke episode mein dikha sakte hain. Who knows... will just have to wait and see

Yeahh. It doesn't make sense for the chooda to be removed otherwise.

YoungHeart thumbnail

I truly wish they focus on Babita more now. The story is about how the daughter gives wings to her mother. Beti no toh apna kaam kar liya ab Babita ki baari hai. She has the wings, it's up to Babita now to fly.

It also goes back to the coach & player analogy. Minnie can't tell Babes how to live her married life, that's something Babes needs to figure out for herself. There's honestly SO much to work with in regards to Babita and her marital life, I really hope they pay some attention to it. I really don't want Minnie's issues to cloud over everything. 

Yeah the story needs to focus on Babita and hopefully she will take the center stage and take charge of it, be it her marital life with HS or not making Minnie feel like she's an outsider after her marriage. She also has to be the one to bridge that last gap between HS and Minnie's relationship. Also, Babita also needs to heal HS's wound regarding his mom. Maybe all this drama is to make Babita stronger, so she can face all the problems that will come up after this wedding, such as HS's turmoil regarding his mom, Minnie's insecurities regarding Babes being apart from her, and lastly also helping Minnie in finally accepting HS as her father in all sense. Babita needs to take the center stage now. Hopefully this happens.  

Edited by LoveInAutumn26 - 4 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Will there be a halt in the wedding? As per the latest spoilers of everyone's behind the scenes, and a capture of Paridhi, looks like the wedding is indeed having a halt... ðŸ˜”

Khatri......😡

the wedding is happening for sure. it will not stop. babita will handle the cd issue and move on. 

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I do not mind seeing a real vs fake dad fight. 

HS can definitely be her hero and prove to the world that he's the father she needs and will always have. I want her to scream from the rooftops that he is her father and even better if she takes on HS' family name or adds it to hers in front of Ashok. Poetic justice. 

this will be an absolutely amazing episode. mini will cut ties with khurana's in 1 go. they deserve to rot with their children and not get any love from mini.