Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I think there is still a long while for Pragati to be revealed as Bani.

I also think contrary to popular belief that Raghbir will understand why she had to hide this from from him. 

I think PraghBir will come close. The CVs know that people want to see PraghBir romance. Pragati might have other accidents and he will realise that he wants to be with her always. 

My only issue is that he needs to confess. I would rather he confess his love first. Also can he please ask Pragati to STOP calling him sir. 

I want more than just one scene -- I want several. 

I agree with you...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Stardust91

I think there is still a long while for Pragati to be revealed as Bani.

I also think contrary to popular belief that Raghbir will understand why she had to hide this from from him. 

I think PraghBir will come close. The CVs know that people want to see PraghBir romance. Pragati might have other accidents and he will realise that he wants to be with her always. 

My only issue is that he needs to confess. I would rather he confess his love first. Also can he please ask Pragati to STOP calling him sir. 

I want more than just one scene -- I want several. 

I hope you are right. And there is a loongggg while before Pragati is revealed as Bani. Because I want my Praghbir intact.

On the romance front, I am not hopeful. The actress who plays old Bani has been shooting again alot, which can never mean a good thing for Praghbir fans. 

I think we are beyond that point in the story now where we need to see old Bani romantic scenes because Raghbir has moved on. All he thinks or cares about is Pragati nowadays. He doesn’t drink. He is completely obsessed with Pragati. So now is the perfect time to progress the romance between Praghbir.

Some old Bani scenes are needed I agree like the one after which Raghbir realised that he is in love with Pragati. But random insertions are not.

If anything they irritate the Praghbir fandom. I am keeping my expectations low. 

And yes I also want him to confess. After the accident, it would be very inconsistent with his character if he keeps avoiding her. Even if not confess, give her some indication that he has fallen in love with her.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Dilwale.

I hope you are right. And there is a loongggg while before Pragati is revealed as Bani. Because I want my Praghbir intact.

yup even i feel its a long way

On the romance front, I am not hopeful. The actress who plays old Bani has been shooting again alot, which can never mean a good thing for Praghbir fans. 

well its FBs i am ok with it as the FBs are making raghbir realise how much he loves pragati and he should accept it

I think we are beyond that point in the story now where we need to see old Bani romantic scenes because Raghbir has moved on. 

raghbir has not fully moved on,for a fully move on he needs to accept his feelings for pragati,he has realise it but not accepting it

furthermore i could see the difference of his love for bani and pragati...with bani he seem to be slightly arrogant and impulsive,too extreme,too stubborn,he was arrogant with one of her relative in one of FBs when bani ,somehow i find him immature too with bani but no doubt he did loved his deceased wife immensely

with pragati,i see a whole new different person in raghbir whom is calm,mature,sorted,silent yes he is extreme and arrogant but he shows it where its needed.Its a whole new birth of Raghbir Malhotra with pragati...to be honest pragati makes him grounded

All he thinks or cares about is Pragati nowadays. He doesn’t drink. He is completely obsessed with Pragati. So now is the perfect time to progress the romance between Praghbir.

yes,its clearly shown that raghbir is obsessed with pragati.As much as he loves her,he is equally obsessed with her

when bani died he still lived though as a lifeless soul but if something happens to pragati he will die...the proof has been given in the accident track

Some old Bani scenes are needed I agree like the one after which Raghbir realised that he is in love with Pragati. But random insertions are not.

I agree

If anything they irritate the Praghbir fandom. I am keeping my expectations low. 

well thats EK for us...she will irritate

And yes I also want him to confess. After the accident, it would be very inconsistent with his character if he keeps avoiding her. Even if not confess, give her some indication that he has fallen in love with her.

naya naya pyar hai,he is feeling shy give him some time to sink in and accept his feelings

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@Mages -- I agree with EVERYTHING you are saying..you have literally stated everything I wanted to say. 

mafaaza12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

furthermore i could see the difference of his love for bani and pragati...with bani he seem to be slightly arrogant and impulsive,too extreme,too stubborn,he was arrogant with one of her relative in one of FBs when bani ,somehow i find him immature too with bani but no doubt he did loved his deceased wife immensely

with pragati,i see a whole new different person in raghbir whom is calm,mature,sorted,silent yes he is extreme and arrogant but he shows it where its needed.Its a whole new birth of Raghbir Malhotra with pragati.

Exactly. 

I adore this RM more n more day-by-bay. Such a chweet boy he is😉😆

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mafaaza12

Exactly. 

I adore this RM more n more day-by-bay. Such a chweet boy he is😉😆

I love RM; he is GOLD