Perhaps Pragati Knows it’s not Raghbir

Posted: 4 years ago

I saw a spoiler video and it said that Pragati now knows for sure that Raghbir is not the killer and in order to mislead the actual killer she will act like she still thinks it’s Raghbir.

After today I am pretty sure that spoiler is correct because that site always gives correct spoilers.

P.S.

How CUTE is Nakul. Best dewar and bhai ever. Love his relationship with Praghbir.

Wow good news!!can you please post th link .

this is a very good news❤️

ab hoga praghbir ka asli romance☺️

I am not 100% sure it’s true. But Crazy 4 TV usually gives correct spoilers for BPP. So let’s see.

It may or may not be true.

The CVs are known to change tracks ubruptly.

@Diwale -- Nakul is a sweetheart. I also like Priya and Shefali's relationship with Praghbir. THAT is exactly why I said that these three were Praghbir's babies and I hope they are always with PraghBir. 

Originally posted by Mages

this is a very good news❤️

ab hoga praghbir ka asli romance☺️

I don’t think asli romance dein gey CVs between Praghbir. They will only give asli romance once Pragati is revealed as Bani.

I mean after the jhoomer incident I understand that Raghbir was confused so started avoiding Pragati. But I don’t want him to do that anymore. It won’t make sense. Isn’t Raghbir someone who doesn’t hide his feelings.

Then why are the CVs making him not make a move on Pragati. Again today he avoided once she woke up.

CVs I want Praghbir’s fulto romantic scene. Plz sun lo. But like I said no expectations.

Originally posted by Stardust91

@Diwale -- Nakul is a sweetheart. I also like Priya and Shefali's relationship with Praghbir. THAT is exactly why I said that these three were Praghbir's babies and I hope they are always with PraghBir. 

Yeah. Nakul is my favourite apart from Praghbir. Today the way he was giving duty beside Pragati when Raghbir was at home was so cute.

He is also the biggest Praghbir shipper.

Mujhe samajh nhi ai last me suddenly wi serious q hogaya or avoid kiya kb tak yaar ab to had hogai next may b wo flash bck phir se aye ofc ayega shoot kiya he musibat thn 1 more fb scene date wala i gues shoot kiya aj matlab mujhe lagta he bani ki zarurat nhi phir bhi itna pyar dikhkane k baad again raghbir avoid her me to chor doongi dekhna agr aisa hi raha show ekta drag krnay me mastr he they cnt ynderstand our feeling bani k baray me jb tk pata chalega tb tk torture flashb kese dekh sakenge 😢

Originally posted by .Dilwale.

I don’t think asli romance dein gey CVs between Praghbir. They will only give asli romance once Pragati is revealed as Bani.

I mean after the jhoomer incident I understand that Raghbir was confused so started avoiding Pragati. But I don’t want him to do that anymore. It won’t make sense. Isn’t Raghbir someone who doesn’t hide his feelings.

Then why are the CVs making him not make a move on Pragati. Again today he avoided once she woke up.

CVs I want Praghbir’s fulto romantic scene. Plz sun lo. But like I said no expectations.

I think there is still a long while for Pragati to be revealed as Bani.

I also think contrary to popular belief that Raghbir will understand why she had to hide this from from him. 

I think PraghBir will come close. The CVs know that people want to see PraghBir romance. Pragati might have other accidents and he will realise that he wants to be with her always. 

My only issue is that he needs to confess. I would rather he confess his love first. Also can he please ask Pragati to STOP calling him sir. 

I want more than just one scene -- I want several. 

Originally posted by .Dilwale.

its a new relationship for praghbir thus its taking its own gradual process,the process is proceeding beautifully especially from raghbir side,once he accept his feelings for pragati than the actual romance starts

understandable...but at the same he has extreme love for bani,furthermore she is his wife its not easy to accept pragati just like that,he needs to go through more situations for him to accept his feelings for pragati.jhoomar incident was one...drowning incident and followed by break fail accident,such extreme situations brings out raghbir real feeling for pragati...for him pragati is someone new in his life whom he got married accidentally in drunken state,whom he is not in love with thus its a slow process for him to accept his feelings and nowadays he is shy...we cannot expect him to fall pragati all of a sudden...thats not Raghbir Malhotra

he was shy and masking his feelings

every praghbir fan agree with you...i want that too...a full epi dedicated to praghbir romance