Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Beeji is leading my hit list right now, followed by Lovely. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

The choora ceremony was too endearing and emotional. I dunno but it felt sooo special, specially with even Mickey getting moist eyed. Ekdum dil ko choo liya😭❤️

This is the pure exclusive magic that only apne CVs have 😎

Mickey getting emotional reminded me so much of HS, it's not even funny. Something interesting will be explored there. 

inlieu thumbnail

I wouldn't put it past Beeji to blame HS or even Babita for Minnie's breakdown. 😡

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

Mickey getting emotional reminded me so much of HS, it's not even funny. Something interesting will be explored there. 

I thought I was the only one 😲  High five 😎 

This character has really grown on me, I mean what a growth, what a progression 👏

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thoughts:

1. The episode was its standard 20 mins and yet it felt so long. So many upcoming tracks were laid today, so I'll do my best to tackle them all.

2. Mickey, Lala and HS' scene was very cute, especially the way HS put haldi all over Mickey. It's great to see that kind of rapport being established between the two as they're going to be heavily connected in the future when it comes to Minnie. Also, in a way, it was Mickey's initiation into HS' little circle. With the transference of all the soapy water and haldi onto Mickey, HS was (quite literally) rubbing off on him. I don't doubt that the values and principles HS upholds will be seen reflecting in the younger boy.

3. While the boys downstairs were interacting with water, upstairs, the ladies were interacting with fire. With Babita drying off her wet hair or Minnie placing the lit clay lamps around her mother, the two elements contradicted each other. The water downstairs, was being actively utilized in a light-hearted and playful manner. There was also a tangible connection through the physical touches between the three men. Upstairs was a different story as there was no such connection. The lit lamps were placed around Babita with the insinuation that it will ward off all evil eyes but it's useless since it had already been placed.

I don't know how others found this scene but I didn't like it. 

Btw, I was right about the bathroom being connected to the room. 😆

4. Khatri jaisa lecher aur koi ni ho sakta. 🤢 He has been let off the hook for far too long. The next time he makes any disgusting comments about Babita, I want HS to beat the crap out of him. Enough is enough.

This CD drama was totally not needed. If they wanted to bring up Babita's bad memories with Ashok, then they should have done it beforehand or in a more subtle manner. For example, her sitting at the mandap triggers the pheres she had taken once before but seeing HS beside her washes them away. The dulha sitting beside her is not a stranger. It's a man whom she has selected for herself. It's a man whom she loves deeply. That fact alone sets the marriage worlds apart from her first one.

But ab yeh faltu ka drama hoga and honestly, it has dampened my mood for the wedding proper.

Btw, HS was looking super cute with his floofy hair. 😳

5. Here came everyone's favorite scene. 😆

I'm glad Naeem Bi didn't try to force these three to come to the ceremony. Agar nahi aana chahte toh na aaye. Heck, they don't even need to attend the wedding proper either. They can just stay home. 😡

I absolutely despise the way Lovely talks about Naeem Bi. That smugness, and sense of entitlement she feels over Naeem Bi is ridiculous. I mean, Naeem Bi offered the Khuranas a place at her home out of the kindness of her heart, not because she was desperate for it. Like, this btch can't even be grateful that she's giving her parents a roof over their heads and food to eat. But no, isse toh mahaan lagna hai apni maa ke saamne. 😡

Beeji not easily falling into Lovely's words gives me a sliver of hope that she won't do wrong by Babita but honestly, I have no expectations from her. Especially now that her blood connections are being put under jeopardy.

Honestly, I didn't expect this from Kammo. I understand that she was really hurt by what happened at Jaggo, but for her to bich about Babita like that is wrong on so many levels. Kissi bhi rishta kai lihaaz ni tha isse. Not the tentative friendship she had with Babita, nor the rakhi she had tied on HS. She was ready to put everything on the line just so that her Khatriji wouldn't look completely wrong. 🤢

And this Beeji! My god, the arrogance in her!  I can't believe she actually thinks that Hanita are together because of her. Hanita would have been a thing without her interference. smiley7

I don't understand what Kammo's logic was here. Ashok was married when he met Meeta. He cheated on Babita and when he came back, he crossed so many limits with her and Minnie. Babita, on the other hand, was single when she began to actively think of HS in a romantic manner. Then too, she had to sift through a lot of insecurities and guilt of wanting to be with him. Then there's the fact that she also considered Minnie's opinion and how she's going to factor into this new relationship. Ashok however, did none of that. I can't believe how Ashok and Babita were compared here.

The hypocrisy continues in Lovely. On one hand, she says Babita is a stranger and in the same breath she keeps referring to her as her bhabhi. Ek side dhang se bhi ni choose kar sakti. smiley7 And here comes in the emotional blackmailing. Making Beeji second guess her actions when she KNOWS what Ashok did was wrong. Par nayi, uski mamta jaag uthe gi and she'll start finding faults in Babita instead. 

It's true that Babita has a lot of bitterness from her old relationships but none of that is targeted towards Minnie. Minnie isn't a purana rishta, she's a forever rishta. She will never be a one time thing. Regardless of where life takes them, Babita will always be Minnie's mother and the love she has for her will always remain. The only way it can cease is with Babita's last breath.

Yesterday I used "sangat ka asar" to talk about how Kammo's good heart gets stifled. I can't believe I have to use it for Beeji today. 😳 Her constant resistance showed that she doesn't truly believe in whatever nonsense the other ladies were spewing but speaking about Minnie like that will make her forget all the good Babita has ever done. She's going to become hyper insecure about Minnie and will always be on the lookout for when she's being neglected by her parents. If this happens, I won't be surprised if she goes on to tell Ashok that Minnie's being neglected, needs a parent's love etc. and asks him to come back for her. To show that he has truly changed and is willing to make up for the last years and blah, blah, blah. 🤢

Btw, Lovely's eye shadow was on point!

6. I don't know what it is about Din Shagna Da but it gets everyone teary eyed. The same song had played for my cousin's chooda ceremony and then too everyone was crying.

I'm happy that Pinku and Saroj did the chooda ceremony. Wouldn't have wanted anyone else. <3

Mickey getting senti was cute. Again, it goes to show how anyone, regardless of their gender, can get emotional during these moments. Not to mention, just because Mickey is a guy, it doesn't mean that he's aloof to sentiments. He understands people, the importance of events and how it'll go on to affect them. He has to know how big of a deal this is for Babes, otherwise he wouldn't have been moved to this extent.

7. The lehenga scene could have been handled better. If they already had Minnie's lehenga beforehand, then what was the point of making her sift through everything she had. Bekaar mein uska mood kharab hua. 🤔 And it was weird that mazak mein hi sahi, but both Babes and HS were complicit in adding onto Minnie's stress. Even if it was momentary, she was highly troubled and irritated. It could have all been avoided. They could have simply gone with how the tailor messed up with the lehenga of her choice and HS got another one made for her.

On its own, the grah pravesh wala line is still very special.

8. HS looks amazing in that sherwani! So handsome, fresh and regal. 
    LMAOO, at Lala and his birds and bees. 🤣🤣 The way HS looked away embarrassed was uber cute He was a total bro in this scene. 😎

This scene is hands down one of my favorite. Naeem Bi is HS' mom, there's no doubt about that. But there was something about how this scene was picturized that brought this fact to life. HS sitting down innocently as he quietly listens to the wise words of his mother - it did something to my heart. Him gently nodding along to the points he agrees with, or showing he fully understands what she's trying to get at by highlighting something he did - they're all childlike qualities. HS is very wise and mature, and as Naeem Bi pointed out, she doesn't doubt his understanding of what a marriage is. But there are still a lot of things that he doesn't know. Making Minnie happy on the surface level isn't going to be enough anymore. He needs to learn how to recognize when she's putting on a front and when she's being genuine. She's already hiding a lot of things from Babita and unfortunately, her mom isn't able to see it because she's too caught up in her own issues and with the wedding. HS doesn't have to go all out and incorporate himself into every aspect of her life, but at least learn how to recognize the signs when things are going wrong.

9. Precap: Hanita are looking so good together.  The way HS quickly peeked over the corner to see the two important ladies in his life was total love. <3

I know Minnie will follow along but Hanita walking off together while she stayed behind pulled at my heart strings a bit. I hope this doesn't become a repetitive thing.
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

i forgot to mention how endearing it was to see mini smile so openly and happyly after so many episodes. she was smiling and was happy, but the pure joy was missing. 

I only saw a glimpse of it when she saw her new lehenga and heard HS' demand. Her smile went to her eyes and he knew this was the best way to show his love for her and her rightful place in their lives. I love HS for these simple but powerful gestures and I know he will be a great parent to her. #fathergoals 

Watch Beeji try to sabotage this but she won't succeed in the long run.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: inlieu

I only saw a glimpse of it when she saw her new lehenga and heard HS' demand. Her smile went to her eyes and he knew this was the best way to show his love for her and her rightful place in their lives. I love HS for these simple but powerful gestures and I know he will be a great parent to her. #fathergoals 

Watch Beeji try to sabotage this but she won't succeed in the long run.

When NB said how much he knows about Mini, I feel he knows everything about her personality but little about her life. Like what grades she's got, in what fields she'd like to build her career in, her best friends, her memories, etc.

And yes, he knew her well enough to give her that lovely surprise and that indeed powerful gesture about her place in his life. I loved it.

Ab bass phaather bulaane ki der hai!!!

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

well it was mini who got ashok caught so the wouldnt have been able to say anything much there

yes babita gave him a chance to save his 2nd marriage but then she dint think of biji dadu who would be left alone away from their son. 

Perhaps, but it was Ashok who decided to take the ticket and leave. He could have said no. Beeji needs to remember that her son would have rot in jail if it weren't for Babita pleading with HS.

I really hope Babita files cases against both Khatri and him one day. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti_Dahi

When NB said how much he knows about Mini, I feel he knows everything about her personality but little about her life. Like what grades she's got, in what fields she'd like to build her career in, her best friends, her memories, etc.

And yes, he knew her well enough to give her that lovely surprise and that indeed powerful gesture about her place in his life. I loved it.

Ab bass phaather bulaane ki der hai!!!

One thing I love about HS is his ability to balance the macro and micro. He may not now much about the minor details in his daughter's life yet because they haven't known each other long enough, but he has taken whatever measures he could to provide her two major things: security/protection as a father and permanence in her life. Sure, they will have to work on it but at least he laid this important foundation. There are some things he knows about Minnie that even Babita doesn't know, and vice versa. That's why you need both parents, so they balance each other out. I can't wait for the depression track. It's gonna be hard to watch Minnie suffer, as well as HS, but I can just imagine how mind-blowing he will be as her father in phull phorm.

There will be parallels with the Imarti scene, with I hope lots of pampering of his Veer Balika while still maintaining the discipline he is so keen on instilling in her. 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I feel both father and daughter are alike when it comes to emotions... They hide their pain so easily.... It will be difficult for Babita to handle both of them at a time now...