Lallay mujhay to shak horaha: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was such a happy + naughty episode k maza agya

Yes! I just ignore 3 negative souls

Yes ! I ignore three ungrateful peopleπŸ€—

I loved my nahaya dhoya ,gora gora HSπŸ˜πŸ˜›( I am not tharki and racist)

Highlights were chora ceremony( such a fairy tale), lehnga scene( awwww) and The hot topic suhaag raat discussions.

Loved how Micky has become such Frank with HSπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…, last scene was best...lallay was hilarious.

Though seriously, NB topic of discussion is valid. Second marriage is not easy and especially for women. There are alot of complications, emotional and most importantly physical. Kudos they are highlighting it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

I loved my nahaya dhoya ,gora gora HSπŸ˜πŸ˜›( I am not tharki and racist)

Highlights were chora ceremony( such a fairy tale), lehnga scene( awwww) and The hot topic suhaag raat discussions.

Ab toh mujhe tujh par shak hora hai. πŸ€£

Phir se suhaag raat?? I swear, dulha dulhan ke sivaye, sab ko issi baat ki payi hui hai. πŸ€ͺ

Will watch the episode and give my thoughts later on.

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I hope people will stop defending/supporting Kammo now πŸ˜’

Kutte ki dum kabhi seedhi nahi hoti πŸ˜‘

She doesn't deserve any sympathy!

Babita should kick her out of her business.

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Very happy and naughty episode.... 

Loved how Mickey was teasing HS about SR.... And HS ka sharmana uff.... 

BTW why us the CD came to light... I hope they break it... And don't want a stupid scene about Ashok and babes marriage now... Jo bhi karna hai shaadi ke baad Karo CVS regarding that... 

Khatri kabhi nahi sudherega... 

Loved how HS told mhaari hone wale Mrs... 

Chuda scene was so dreamy.... I am happy that only ppl who were happy from heart was the St this ceremony... Not ppl with double standards...

Then the family moment... Oh I loved how hanita were choosing jhumkas for Minni... Such a nice parenting moment it was... I can relate this to us.. Bcoz me and husband also end doing such discussion about our daughter... That was so natural... And the surprise of Minni ke papa was so cute one... Both hanita  enacted that so well and then Hs ka grehpravesh dialogue was so bang on... 

HS ban gaya dulha... Loved NB HS and lale scene... Kaise khusur pusur kar rage the dono when NB said she wants to speak to HS about something... 

It's nice that NB got the complications about the change of relationships...hope she gives some gyan to HS so that he will act accordingly.... 

Those 3 ungrateful ppl were the negative points of episode....no words for them other than cheap.... This is what society really thinks if a woman takes her own decisions.... Kammo to phir bhi bahar ki hai what's wrong with beeji and lovely they have seen babita whole life even then they are blaming her... Aur kitna girenge yaar yeh log.... 

Now o don't want Beeji and dad to do kanyadan... Hope kanyadan also will be done by pinku... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

She doesn't deserve anyone's sympathy!

Kammo and also khuranas... I seriously don't want hanita to give them importance...but for Minni they have to as they are her family so matter what happens... 

Such a double standard ppl can be Khuranas....no wonder why Ashok and lovely turned out like this.... Beeji is bin pende ka lota... So obviously kids also will be like her... Thank god ki Minni is not like them... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Mickey be baare me likhna bhool Gayi...

It was so cute when Mickey got emotional when he saw babes in chura rasam... So touching it was... But Minni and preet were making fun.... 

attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Ab toh mujhe tujh par shak hora hai. πŸ€£

Phir se suhaag raat?? I swear, dulha dulhan ke sivaye, sab ko issi baat ki payi hui hai. πŸ€ͺ

Will watch the episode and give my thoughts later on.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

We all do this in real life. Interested in wedding night of the coupleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£

Sab andazay lag jatay k Kia hogaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Kammo and also khuranas... I seriously don't want hanita to give them importance...but for Minni they have to as they are her family so matter what happens... 

Such a double standard ppl can be Khuranas....no wonder why Ashok and lovely turned out like this.... Beeji is bin pende ka lota... So obviously kids also will be like her... Thank god ki Minni is not like them... 

I've never liked the Khuranas they are so fake πŸ€’

Love is indeed blind, hence Sukhi ji is living with a person like not so Lovely smiley29

Lovely ke munh pe tape lagani chahiye and this Beeji is a chameleon πŸ€ͺ

She better not do Babita's kanyadaan! Anyone but the Khuranas πŸ€’
Though the actress playing Beeji said she'll do the kanyadaan πŸ˜΅

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago
attiya1.3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

She doesn't deserve any sympathy!

I second this....

She may be justified but, I don't like these kind of people who just change stance according to convenience.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Yaar just saw a segment... Khatri ne CD chalayi Hanita ki shaadi me... Why can't they keep the shaadi with put drama...