Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Kind of wish Minnie does Kanyadaan 

Haven't seen the epi yet but I've hated Beeji and Lovely always...the CV are kind of screwing up characters tbh

Kammo has been turned back into a b*****

Lovely was always one

Beeji was borderline but CVs can't seem to decide what to do with her 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team PB gave me beautiful birthday presents first the promo second the episode. How do I define how much I loved the episode. I hated the 3 negative souls . Beeji and Kammo themselves being mothers were talking so bad about their mom and about Ashok did you forget beeji he refused to pay for your medicines. Did you forget Lovely how he ehsaan jataoed on you. Kher I won’t talk about them as I don’t want to spoil my birthday. Coming to Mickey hayee kinna sona Munda hai . Loved HS-Mickey and HS Khatri ka Meri hone wali Mrs scene uff dil hi lelo HS. HanMiTa hayee Mere 3 Anmol Ratan nazar na lage kisi ki. Jaan ho teeno humari. Mere cuties. HS was looking so handsome (sach bolu ek baar mera mann kiya apne Fiancé ko bolne ka dekh isse kehte hai actual hotness par uske expressions on mere reactions while watching PB dekhke chup hogayi) Uggh kya choodha scene wale and Lala sirf aasakte hai shaadi me. Please 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Yaar just saw a segment... Khatri ne CD chalayi Hanita ki shaadi me... Why can't they keep the shaadi with put drama... 

He is such a _____. Ugggghh

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Tbh babita was always an outsider for khuranas... No matter who log kitna bhi ache ho le they have never treat her like family...its just Minni is with Babita and that's why they are nice to her... Agar Minni nahi hoti babita ke saath to khuranas kabhi mudke nahi dekhte...

It's so sad ki the daughter in law gave her life to u serving ur bloody family and u always treat her like a stranger.... This is the sad part of almost every family.... 

tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode was such a cute one. All the cute moments with the extended family (NB, Lala, Mickey, Preet, Pinku and his wife) were something to cherish. Absolutely lovely.

But everything else that happened just left me dreading the upcoming episodes. The CD would come into play but it is an issue Hanita will tackle without as much hassle as the upcoming Minnie related problems.

I'm absolutely not looking forward to her breaking down. The foreshadowing of her spiralling out of control is scary and disheartening.

I know they'll work through this but it'll hurt so bad.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasanlove

He is such a _____. Ugggghh

He is ***** and ppl like him and khuranas do exist in our so called society... 

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Tbh babita was always an outsider for khuranas... No matter who log kitna bhi ache ho le they have never treat her like family...its just Minni is with Babita and that's why they are nice to her... Agar Minni nahi hoti babita ke saath to khuranas kabhi mudke nahi dekhte...

It's so sad ki the daughter in law gave her life to u serving ur bloody family and u always treat her like a stranger.... This is the sad part of almost every family.... 

Sach me I am so happy ki Mini Khurano pe nahi gayi. Beeji aapko Lovely paise deti hai na jaa ke koi aur ghar dekhlo, humari pyaari NB ko chodo

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

It was a nice episode. Loved mickey, HS and lale scene, especially mickey teasing HS shows how he has been accepted in the family.

I seriously want babes to break all ties with khuranas kaise log hai. They dont deserve babes kanyadaan. 

Hanmita family scene was sweet. I want hanita to show through their gestures like they did today that mini will always be part of them.

Last finally NB spoke what was needed. HS knows mini at superficial level. He actually doesnt know her. Hence now will be the time he will actually have to put in effort. I would actually love NB to bring forth intimacy issue as well. 

HS abhi  to badha sher ban raha tha, magar inki wedding night to sharmakar, awkwardness mein nikalagi

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I can't describe how much I loved today's episode 

Haaye haayeee <3

Din shagana da was so so emotional. I too felt that tug in the heart. Mickry bhi emotional ho raha tha lol.

Aaj toh bohot mazaa aaya. It felt like mere ghar ki shaadi hai and I'm a part of it. Totally apnapann waali feeling ❤️

Khatri ka kuch naa ho sake hai

Kammo falls back to ugly gossiping. This proves that no one is good or bad. Circumstances define who you are and Kammo yet again succumbed to being a back biter.

Poora Ashok context mere upar se gaya. How and when did Lovely start saying all that crap? Is Beeji for real? Matlab kuch vi ainvayi, utter crap!

Hey bhagwaan. Don't wanna spoil my mood by talking about Khuraanas. Duniya jaaye bhadd mein, I only care about the awesome threesome and Lala, NB, Mickey ❤️

Khatri ka final siyappa hoga wedding mein which doesn't even look serious. I'm not even concerned about him showing Babita's first wedding video publicly. Btw how cheap and ghatiya he is, indeed. EWWWWWWW.

NB laying the foundation of HS' doubts about Mini, which are extremely valid.

Loved loved loved today's and the precap. <3

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago
tk2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know these people's mentality is cheap. But how could they equate what Ashok did to Hanita. Mood spoil kar dita. Ashok cheated on her! Babita moved on once her relationship with Ashok was finished. Kammo filling Beeji's ears made me want to give her an earful.🤬