Misthi Aggarwal is a gem 13th Sep Spoilers

fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://twitter.com/fangirl1012_z/status/1172401130896162816?s=19

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how good of a girl friend and human being Mishti Aggrawal is. Not once did she call out Abir that your bro insulted me or other blah blah. Instead the cutie actually hesitated while asking him if can help him find his father. The look on homeboy's face. He couldn't believe that he could be so lucky. No one had offered to help him in his life long quest and this girl who minutes ago got publicly shamed asks her causally if she can help him find his father and in that moment Abir Rajvansh couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again. He is so overwhelmed with her gesture that he just hugs her and tells her how he always used to hesitate but now "Tum meray saath ho" and she replies "hamesha" and he goes like "hum dono mil kay Baba ko dhoond lay gay" for the first time ever the boy who is left behind seems hopeful. Also loved how instead of all the mess Mishbir still made sure that the event went according to plan. Misthu kept on checking the schedule and decor not once did she stop in trying to make sure that Abir's event still went on. Special mention to how in the precap the girl without caring for her life jumps in to save a drowning man. I stan this girl with all my heart in a world of mediocre FL Mishti Aggrawal is a gem. 

Abir was right when he said "Misthi tum awesome ho"

Edited by fangirl1012 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

👏👏👏...

Awesome Zara...👏 Awesome🤗

Mishti is the real dream girl....n not to mention how amazingly radiant n beautiful she looked.... All glowing in love😳...

All she is thinking about is how to make Abhirs life more beautiful n easy.... The girl is so much in love with her man....... She never got such unconditional n selfless love from anyone except BM N BP....

Abhir had stood Rock solid with her every time.. Notes it's her turn.....n what glow love has given this doll😳..... Right now she is thinking of nothing else but Abhir

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

👏👏👏...

Awesome Zara...👏 Awesome🤗

Mishti is the real dream girl....n not to mention how amazingly radiant n beautiful she looked.... All glowing in love😳...

All she is thinking about is how to make Abhirs life more beautiful n easy.... The girl is so much in love with her man....... She never got such unconditional n selfless love from anyone except BM N BP....

Abhir had stood Rock solid with her every time.. Notes it's her turn.....n what glow love has given this doll😳..... Right now she is thinking of nothing else but Abhir

She just made me feel so much today. Even with a few dialogues Rhea Sharma emoted so many emotions. Yeah the dress and the look does suit her a lot. Mishti is just basking in the glory of her love. 

Bold: So true I could spend an entire lifetime and never stop gushing about how much Misbhir mean to each other. 

Love how she only cares about Abir atm. Thank you so much for appreciating though🤗

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely agree!! To me, she was so cute in asking Abir if she could help him in finding his dad. Even yesterday, she was so interested in knowing about his Dad.. the way she asked aur kuch batao na tumare baba ke bare mein.. she knows how it feels when your loved ones leave you .. she is best person who could understand and help him.. they always bonded because of their loved ones leaving .. Mishti just proved why he feels she is his zaroorat. The way he hugs her after he hears her offer to help!! That was priceless.. he was so overwhelmed and hugged her for being the one who could help him in solving his puzzle.

And ya wonderwoman!! Wow!! She sees someone struggling in water and goes and helps.. selfless woman.. I am so happy that Mishti is the bridge through whom Abir is meeting his dad!!! Indirect, Mishti indeed has answers to all his questions like he said in his bedroom once.. these cuties are so adorable to watch!!!

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divvk

Absolutely agree!! To me, she was so cute in asking Abir if she could help him in finding his dad. Even yesterday, she was so interested in knowing about his Dad.. the way she asked aur kuch batao na tumare baba ke bare mein.. she knows how it feels when your loved ones leave you .. she is best person who could understand and help him.. they always bonded because of their loved ones leaving .. Mishti just proved why he feels she is his zaroorat. The way he hugs her after he hears her offer to help!! That was priceless.. he was so overwhelmed and hugged her for being the one who could help him in solving his puzzle.

And ya wonderwoman!! Wow!! She sees someone struggling in water and goes and helps.. selfless woman.. I am so happy that Mishti is the bridge through whom Abir is meeting his dad!!! Indirect, Mishti indeed has answers to all his questions like he said in his bedroom once.. these cuties are so adorable to watch!!!

Yeah I can't seem to stop gushing on the fact that how much she actually cares about Abir. She knows the adulation homeboy has for his Baba and she never snubs him when he is talking about his Baba. For Abir that's such a welcome change because before her no one was interested to hear about him and his Baba. The hug yesterday and the hug today are my abolsute favs both initiated by an emotional Abir who can't seem to thank his lucky stars for having a girl like Misthi in his life. The truth is we can be the strongest individual ever but we all need someone to support us.

Yass she is a wonder woman for her friend not only did she walk into a room full of fire but she also ventured alone in a cyclone.  This girl is just something else. AWW yes even I love how indirectly she will bring Abir and his Baba face to face with each other. 

Bold: I am actually shook on how the show keeps on alluding to all previous dialogues Mish indeed is the answers to Abir's questions.

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Yeah I can't seem to stop gushing on the fact that how much she actually cares about Abir. She knows the adulation homeboy has for his Baba and she never snubs him when he is talking about his Baba. For Abir that's such a welcome change because before her no one was interested to hear about him and his Baba. The hug yesterday and the hug today are my abolsute favs both initiated by an emotional Abir who can't seem to thank his lucky stars for having a girl like Misthi in his life. The truth is we can be the strongest individual ever but we all need someone to support us.

Yass she is a wonder woman for her friend not only did she walk into a room full of fire but she also ventured alone in a cyclone.  This girl is just something else. AWW yes even I love how indirectly she will bring Abir and his Baba face to face with each other. 

Bold: I am actually shook on how the show keeps on alluding to all previous dialogues Mish indeed is the answers to Abir's questions.

I agree with every word you have written!! You have a very good command of the language in expressing themsmiley32

She didn't for a sec blame kunal or spoke Ill of him. She knows Abir has been looking for his dad and is really missing him .. she knows he needs answers about his dad ad it's bothering him.. even for me,these emotional moments are really a treasure and my favorites.. ya agree that she has seriously never hesitated in taking risks like fire, cyclone..All for him.. this makes me feel is she going to be aware about the one drowning is Abir's dad before she jumps? That would prove she would go to any extent fir Abir.. but irrespective of whether the person drowning is related or not, I think she takes risks..

Agree this team has really given ya lots of hints in the past about future tracks.. so I really like that fact about this show and it's so unique...

Edited by divvk - 4 years ago
TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is so true....and sweet indeed like Mishti

Amidst all the insanity and logic less things..  these things make the show so so adorable

I can't even say that I don't like the writing anymore...

That said.... really happy with the way MishBir characters have shaped up

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post👏👏....awww mish is indeed a star😊...with her every action , she is raising the bar and setting the benchmarks for #bestgirlfriendever❤️❤️

Edited by Believer09 - 4 years ago
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

While it is obvious how amazing of a girlfriend Mishti is, the same way Abir happens to be the perfect boyfriend, I sincerely hope we get to see the show address what Kunal did to Mishti again.

I am obviously really proud of Mishbir and their relationship. The way they always put each other first and understand what the other one needs. They are equals in their relationship in every way which is absolutely beautiful. However, I hope Mishti does not forgive Kunal for what he did yesterday. 

So I hope the makers don't sweep this incident under the carpet like every other incident that has happened with Mishti and address it on the show again. She deserves that apology and she cannot let anyone get away by disrespecting/manhandling her that way. 

Love has it's place while self-respect has it's own. 

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

While it is obvious how amazing of a girlfriend Mishti is, the same way Abir happens to be the perfect boyfriend, I sincerely hope we get to see the show address what Kunal did to Mishti again.

I am obviously really proud of Mishbir and their relationship. The way they always put each other first and understand what the other one needs. They are equals in their relationship in every way which is absolutely beautiful. However, I hope Mishti does not forgive Kunal for what he did yesterday. 

So I hope the makers don't sweep this incident under the carpet like every other incident that has happened with Mishti and address it on the show again. She deserves that apology and she cannot let anyone get away by disrespecting/manhandling her that way. 

Love has it's place while self-respect has it's own. 

Even I hope that Abir really needs to stop mollycoddling his brother even today he blamed BB and Kunal. He needs to realize that his bro is a consenting adult who can make his own decisions. It really depends on the writers but I loved the fact how Abir right their and than called out Kunal for his behavior. I get why Mish didn't speak up because she didn't want to ruin Abir's event. Yeah self respect does come before everything else even I hope that they address this on the show.