Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Even I hope that Abir really needs to stop mollycoddling his brother even today he blamed BB and Kunal. He needs to realize that his bro is a consenting adult who can make his own decisions. It really depends on the writers but I loved the fact how Abir right their and than called out Kunal for his behavior. I get why Mish didn't speak up because she didn't want to ruin Abir's event. Yeah self respect does come before everything else even I hope that they address this on the show.

No I absolutely get why Mishti did not speak up or demand an apology there. There was no reason why anyone should create a scene especially in an event as important as it was to Abir. Mishti understands this more than anyone else. This I get. I do not however appreciate how Kunal's actions were summed up as someone else's fault again. He's a grown ass man Abir🤔. Having said that, Abir did not let me down and neither did Mishti. They behaved exactly the way I expected them to behave so I have no complains. My concern is in only how they will address the issue later on or if they do it at all. 

While Abir asking Mishti not to hate Kunal is understandable and I don't expect for a second that Mishti would ever hate Kunal. That girl is as much ' heart' as Abir is. But my only wish is that Mishti stops letting Kunal treat her the way he's been treating her so far. My point being, the fact that she let it go at the moment was definitely the right thing to do, but forgetting about it altogether is something I have a problem with. That was all. 

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

No I absolutely get why Mishti did not speak up or demand an apology there. There was no reason why anyone should create a scene especially in an event as important as it was to Abir. Mishti understands this more than anyone else. This I get. I do not however appreciate how Kunal's actions were summed up as someone else's fault again. He's a grown ass man Abir🤔. Having said that, Abir did not let me down and neither did Mishti. They behaved exactly the way I expected them to behave so I have no complains. My concern is in only how they will address the issue later on or if they do it at all. 

While Abir asking Mishti not to hate Kunal is understandable and I don't expect for a second that Mishti would ever hate Kunal. That girl is as much ' heart' as Abir is. But my only wish is that Mishti stops letting Kunal treat her the way he's been treating her so far. My point being, the fact that she let it go at the moment was definitely the right thing to do, but forgetting about it altogether is something I have a problem with. That was all. 

Yeah I got your stance and I agree with it that Mishti shouldn't forget about it and let it slide easily. Let's see how the track shapes up. Right now all eyes are Abir and his Baba track but I really hope that in Kunal redemption track Mishit gets a heartfelt and sincere apology and till that time Mish maintains a distance with Kunal.

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

https://twitter.com/fangirl1012_z/status/1172401130896162816?s=19

Can we all just take a minute to appreciate how good of a girl friend and human being Mishti Aggrawal is. Not once did she call out Abir that your bro insulted me or other blah blah. Instead the cutie actually hesitated while asking him if can help him find his father. The look on homeboy's face. He couldn't believe that he could be so lucky. No one had offered to help him in his life long quest and this girl who minutes ago got publicly shamed asks her causally if she can help him find his father and in that moment Abir Rajvansh couldn't help but fall in love with her all over again. He is so overwhelmed with her gesture that he just hugs her and tells her how he always used to hesitate but now "Tum meray saath ho" and she replies "hamesha" and he goes like "hum dono mil kay Baba ko dhoond lay gay" for the first time ever the boy who is left behind seems hopeful. Also loved how instead of all the mess Mishbir still made sure that the event went according to plan. Misthu kept on checking the schedule and decor not once did she stop in trying to make sure that Abir's event still went on. Special mention to how in the precap the girl without caring for her life jumps in to save a drowning man. I stan this girl with all my heart in a world of mediocre FL Mishti Aggrawal is a gem. 

Abir was right when he said "Misthi tum awesome ho"

so true!! she's a gem...hands down❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Very beautiful post dedicated to Mishti.. She truly is a gem of a person.... How cautious she was while asking Abir if she should help him find his father.. She knew the matter was very sensitive to Abir and he should only decide how to move forward with this .. There was no advice, no free ka gyaan , just a simple suggestion and offer for help in a matter that is very very personal and emotional for the person she loves.. They both are very understanding people and over a period of time they have reached a point where not every thing needs to be given an explanation.. ❤️Their conversations are a delight to watch .. Very soothing, simple yet deep.. ❤️

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh yes... Mishti is a gem......❤️

I don't know whether Mishti is lucky to have Abir or Abir is lucky to have Mishti in his life.They are just made for eachother.

I loved that particular scene where Mishti was first hesitant to say it to Abir. Then when she said she wants to help Abir in searching his dad and later the hug. It was such a beautiful scene.This is the kind of support Abir was always searching for. Now he finally got it in the name of Mishti.

I am super excited for the upcoming episodes.It will be interesting to see how these two will bring Baba to Rajkot and then to the RV house.😃

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.akabane

so true!! she's a gem...hands down❤️

Yass she is and I hope it stays that way❤️

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Very beautiful post dedicated to Mishti.. She truly is a gem of a person.... How cautious she was while asking Abir if she should help him find his father.. She knew the matter was very sensitive to Abir and he should only decide how to move forward with this .. There was no advice, no free ka gyaan , just a simple suggestion and offer for help in a matter that is very very personal and emotional for the person she loves.. They both are very understanding people and over a period of time they have reached a point where not every thing needs to be given an explanation.. ❤️Their conversations are a delight to watch .. Very soothing, simple yet deep.. ❤️

Yass that is what I loved too that Mish actually was aware of the sensitivity of the topic for him and she was so scared of overstepping so she kept on hesitating until he finally nudged her to say what she needed to say. Their understanding in on another level tbh its something we all should aspire to have with our significant others very very hard to have it though.

fangirl1012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Oh yes... Mishti is a gem......❤️

I don't know whether Mishti is lucky to have Abir or Abir is lucky to have Mishti in his life.They are just made for eachother.

I loved that particular scene where Mishti was first hesitant to say it to Abir. Then when she said she wants to help Abir in searching his dad and later the hug. It was such a beautiful scene.This is the kind of support Abir was always searching for. Now he finally got it in the name of Mishti.

I am super excited for the upcoming episodes.It will be interesting to see how these two will bring Baba to Rajkot and then to the RV house.😃

Jayati both of them are lucky for each other. That hug was the most precious thing ever Abir couldn't help but thank his lucky stars because just imagine no one had ever offered their help before and this girl just causally asked him like it was the easiest thing in the world for her. She wasn't even focusing on the insult she just focused on him. I am excited as well high five👍🏼