Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Catty24

Omg u knw abhi shoot ki pic ai jismay bani pragati saath khari hai kahi bani zinda to nhi ohh noo yehi lg raha ye disaster hoga ekta ka ab bani zinda he pragati ko phir side pe kr denge hatee hr apni fav heroin ko to lana hi tha main role me ab pragati ki side pe kr degi huhhh hate hr i think i should stop this show 

maybe its just a dream sequence and nothing more,pragati is bani

either its a dream sequence or FBs and EK will not sideline anyone,bani is essential part of the show not the lead...she drives the story forward,the lead is only ishita...

it could be pragati inner soul as bani coming out to make her realise that raghbir is not the killer

i saw the pic too it seems like pragati is in dilemma due to raghbir being the killer or not and bani being her inner soul comes out from her and advise her,well thats what i feel

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope yehi ho bcs me b tehi soch rhi k main to ishita he na lead role me or award show me b indono ka naam he jodi me nominate kiya bt u knw jb se mene ye pic dekhi me itni ioset hui mera sar dard hogaya soch soch k ye to ghalat he show ki waja se itni tension ghalat he 😬😒😒 bt me kya karoon chk pearl insta story wo ghusaa karega pragati pr may b hosh me akar wo kuch aisa kare k phir se unkay relation me problm ho 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@catty and @mages can you please post the pic or can let me kno on which page is it.and pragbhir is nominated OMG !! For which award n when will it be declared eagerly want them to win πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Mages thumbnail

https://twitter.com/sana43225385/status/1172408233509539842?s=20

this is the one we are talking aboutπŸ‘

Mages thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Leenu92/status/1172361172391088128?s=20

this is another one related raghbirπŸ‘

Catty24 thumbnail

Yess nominated huay hai for gold award k liye 4 best jodi sorry yaha if pr nhi post karni ati he pic plzz chk pic n say smthing about this bani pragati scenes wese room raghbir ka hi lag raha and dnt knw y ragbir angry with pragati video me ahh kb hogi inki love story start hopeless now 

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@catty 24 when will be the result for gold award any idea.hope pragbhir wins.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leenuguru

what an amazing episode it was Raghbir steal it completely 

kudos to pearl 

such a beauty 

loved loved 

as you said bani scene was good and i too felt it was needed 

Pearl nailed everything given to him!

daud95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

in the start of the epi there was a small scene of Raghbir.....when he fell on the ground and crying ,hiting his hand on the ground helplessly.....that scene gosh my heart went out to him......the painful expression on his face that he could not save Pragati.....it was the second time in his life he failed to protect the girl he loved.....complete epi was so mind blowing,kudos to pearl for his amazing performance.....but that small scene touched my heart....heartwrenching scene...

Catty24 thumbnail

No dear dnt knw about result bt award show next month ayenge now again pearl n aparna share same location may b date scene they shoot y makers torture praghbir fans dono same jaga hai n im sure ab makers hr episide me again without reason flashbck scene dikhayenge pata nhi ye hmko khush q nhi dekh sakte again spoiled agay ki episodes with raghbani stupid romance 😒😒