12/09/2019 episode

Valannie thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Again a very interesting n emotional episode loved the hospital n the doctor scene.they way ragbhir threatened the doctor was just mind blowing ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ must watch scene ,the doctors do behave sometimes i guess we should all follow ragbhir strategy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.they way ragbhir expressed his entire feeling in front of the Lord idot was just mind blowing and not first n the least the feeling he realized  for pragati  was the same as for bani instead for than bani since u can make out with his behavior. Though they showed a short bani flashback it was needed since  ragbhir feeling is getting stronger day by day for pragati. And by the way now is loves pragati it make no difference for us now even if they show the  a small flashback .but in the end hatts off to pearl loved the acting of ragbhir n sure no one else could potray ragbhir character than pearl.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

seem like a must watch epi...

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

It was great except for the old Bani scene.

Matlab jahan zaroorat nahi bhi hai wahan bhi zabardasti ghusana hai.

The only bad part in an otherwise good episode. 

Valannie thumbnail

@diwale , still i think it was needed bcoz ragbhir realised the feeling for pragati n in deed its more than bani.no offence bcoz he loves pragati not bani now its just that he is stiill confused.

Valannie thumbnail

@ mages waiting for your review,love to read you reviews.

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

what an amazing episode it was Raghbir steal it completely 

kudos to pearl 

such a beauty 

loved loved 

as you said bani scene was good and i too felt it was needed 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

someone wrote that tujhe kitna chahatein should be played on praghbir wnd i agree...its my fav song too

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@diwale , still i think it was needed bcoz ragbhir realised the feeling for pragati n in deed its more than bani.no offence bcoz he loves pragati not bani now its just that he is stiill confused.

How was it needed? And what did it establish? That Raghbir sees bani in Pragati?

Maybe I understood it wrong.

Whatever man! CVs should stop with these old Bani scenes now. They are not needed tbh.

.Dilwale. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

someone wrote that tujhe kitna chahatein should be played on praghbir wnd i agree...its my fav song too

I saw a Praghbir VM on that.

Catty24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Omg u knw abhi shoot ki pic ai jismay bani pragati saath khari hai kahi bani zinda to nhi ohh noo yehi lg raha ye disaster hoga ekta ka ab bani zinda he pragati ko phir side pe kr denge hatee hr apni fav heroin ko to lana hi tha main role me ab pragati ki side pe kr degi huhhh hate hr i think i should stop this show