Abir opened up with Mishti..

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Really liked the conversation that happened in the starting of today’s episode.. Abir has previously talked about the effect his father’s absence had in his life, but probably it’s the first time, he has so openly talked to Mishti about how his life was, when his father was around.. Abir’s baba seems to be a nice person. I loved the explanation he gave about Ganesh ji .. His one hand raises upwards as if ensuring us, that he is always with us during difficult times and the other hand spreads downwards, signifying that he bestows all his blessings open heartedly .. He also talked about his savari, his mouse. Despite being a tiny animal, it is capable of cutting all ropes. He wanted Abir to become just like him.. ♥️ God knows what made him leave his family and go away? However, from whatever is shown it seems, he must have been a great guide, till the time he was there with them. Meenu has managed to protect her sons, but this is the kind of a direction that is still missing in their lives 

It feels so happy to see that Abir has imbibed in him, so many of those values, his father wanted him to grow up with. He is helpful, he is kind and he tries his best to make everyone happy. He also, within his abilities, tries his best, to cut through every restraint, that binds not only him, but also the people whom he love. He helps Mishti acknowledge her self worth when she falters. He even tries to make Kunal and Meenu see beyond their egos and prejudices, so that even they can move past their shackles and see the beauty of the world and the people living in it. It’s unfortunate that his efforts with them goes in vain.  Also it’s sad that his father is not around, to be proud of him and look at the wonderful person his son has grown up to be. 

In today’s episode, I also loved that Abir quite opened up with Mishti today. So far we have seen Mishti share her fears, her vulnerabilities with Abir. It was a nice change, to see Abir, share very important moments of his life with her and she patiently heard him, tell about his life.. ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You summed it up really well!!.. ❤️Like you said it has always been Mishti who was being cheered upon by Abir to look past her fears and anxiety... But today to see Abir bear his heart open to her and even when he asked her to go before anyone notices them together she dint budge easily... She knew he needed her... Just like he has always told her... She is his zaroorat... 

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Really liked the conversation that happened in the starting of today’s episode.. Abir has previously talked about the effect his father’s absence had in his life, but probably it’s the first time, he has so openly talked to Mishti about how his life was, when his father was around.. Abir’s baba seems to be a nice person. I loved the explanation he gave about Ganesh ji .. His one hand raises upwards as if ensuring us, that he is always with us during difficult times and the other hand spreads downwards, signifying that he bestows all his blessings open heartedly .. He also talked about his savari, his mouse. Despite being a tiny animal, it is capable of cutting all ropes. He wanted Abir to become just like him.. ♥️ God knows what made him leave his family and go away? However, from whatever is shown it seems, he must have been a great guide, till the time he was there with them. Meenu has managed to protect her sons, but this is the kind of a direction that is still missing in their lives 

It feels so happy to see that Abir has imbibed in him, so many of those values, his father wanted him to grow up with. He is helpful, he is kind and he tries his best to make everyone happy. He also, within his abilities, tries his best, to cut through every restraint, that binds not only him, but also the people whom he love. He helps Mishti acknowledge her self worth when she falters. He even tries to make Kunal and Meenu see beyond their egos and prejudices, so that even they can move past their shackles and see the beauty of the world and the people living in it. It’s unfortunate that his efforts with them goes in vain.  Also it’s sad that his father is not around, to be proud of him and look at the wonderful person his son has grown up to be. 

In today’s episode, I also loved that Abir quite opened up with Mishti today. So far we have seen Mishti share her fears, her vulnerabilities with Abir. It was a nice change, to see Abir, share very important moments of his life with her and she patiently heard him, tell about his life.. ❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fauzi

You summed it up really well!!.. ❤️Like you said it has always been Mishti who was being cheered upon by Abir to look past her fears and anxiety... But today to see Abir bear his heart open to her and even when he asked her to go before anyone notices them together she dint budge easily... She knew he needed her... Just like he has always told her... She is his zaroorat... 

Thanks 😊 She didn’t want to leave him and go .. Sometimes a person just needs a listening heart  and Mishti was patient and interested... ❤️

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful summarization of the entire scene👏👏...i love the bit when mish asked him to share more about his dad...there was a feeling that she wanted to share his emotion and take away all his pain❤️❤️...also abir didn’t hesitate to bare his soul😊...for the first time in his life he can express his love for his dad out loud...there was an emptiness in his  eyes when he said his dad wasn’t there to guide him in his life...and the hug afterwards has everything you need when you are down n out....that was one of the most comforting one....kudos to Rheshah👏👏👏

misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

I absolutely love this post ! I was thinking of making an appreciation post for this very same topic. Glad to see this one. You've really summarized everything I felt about that particular scene and what Abir and his baba's relationship would have been like before. 

If this Abir is the result of everything his baba taught him, I can only thank him for being the influence that he was in Abir's life. I can't help but wonder what made this person who tried to imbibe such high values into his son, walk out of his life forever? Abir has been able to see through his mom's manipulations since a very young age, I wonder what triggered it.  I suspect a lot of it had to do with Meenu's relationship and her equation with Abir's Baba. While Meenakshi has certainly played her "protector" part in being Abir's parent, she has never really played or rather she never really understood how to be the mother that Abir could look up to and follow. She seemed to have played the opposite role in his life. Taught him how to 'not' live. This again seems to have stemmed from a really young age, something I suspect his father or Meenu's relationship with his father must have influenced. 

I am so glad and happy that Abir could finally talk about his dad and share the cause to the deepest of his wounds with Mishti. Abir has always been Mishti's rock, to pull her up and help her stand strong on her own two feet. I've always wanted Abir to let Mishti play the same role for him and tonight, he did and Mishti did not let him down. I keep saying this, a lot of people meet and fall in love but not everyone complete each other. Sometimes, a romantic partner need not necessarily mean a soulmate. But for Mishbir, they truly are each other's soulmate and love. They understand each other, the way no one else does. This helps them switch in between the 'giver' and 'taker' in their relationship with natural ease. This was portrayed so well in the hug scene today. Today Mishti was the one who was providing him comfort and assurance while Abir was the one who was drawing that warmth and comfort from her. 

It was absolutely beautiful!❤️

Edited by misaki - 4 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

You have summed it all! 👍🏼 We have always seen and know that Abir is always there for Mishti, whenever she feels lonely.. Whatever void is there in her life, he can fill it. With him around, she doesn't even bother about anyone's taunts. But having this kind of conversation from Abir has made them emotionally strong. Sometimes, all we need is someone to listen to us and understand us. And the hug  ❤️ 

I just love MishBir for the kind of understanding, comfort, emotional bond they share! And their chemistry of course ☺️

It's so heartwarming to see Abir onscreen. If he has learnt all these things from his dad, I just can't wait to see their equation. 

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely post.

I can't agree more. You have summed up the entire sequence so beautifully.Especially Abir's dad part.That part was quite heart wrenching. Abir misses a fatherly figure in his life. Thank god his Baba is returning back to his life. 

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believer09

Beautiful summarization of the entire scene👏👏...i love the bit when mish asked him to share more about his dad...there was a feeling that she wanted to share his emotion and take away all his pain❤️❤️...also abir didn’t hesitate to bare his soul😊...for the first time in his life he can express his love for his dad out loud...there was an emptiness in his  eyes when he said his dad wasn’t there to guide him in his life...and the hug afterwards has everything you need when you are down n out....that was one of the most comforting one....kudos to Rheshah👏👏👏

Thanks 🙏 

@bold - I loved that bit too.. ❤️ She stirred him to speak more about him. She was so interested to hear him out, something in which not many people in his vicinity are interested in.. ❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: misaki

I absolutely love this post ! I was thinking of making an appreciation post for this very same topic. Glad to see this one. You've really summarized everything I felt about that particular scene and what Abir and his baba's relationship would have been like before. 

Toh Bana Lena chahiye tha .. 😊

If this Abir is the result of everything his baba taught him, I can only thank him for being the influence that he was in Abir's life. I can't help but wonder what made this person who tried to imbibe such high values into his son, walk out of his life forever? Abir has been able to see through his mom's manipulations since a very young age, I wonder what triggered it.  I suspect a lot of it had to do with Meenu's relationship and her equation with Abir's Baba. While Meenakshi has certainly played her "protector" part in being Abir's parent, she has never really played or rather she never really understood how to be the mother that Abir could look up to and follow. She seemed to have played the opposite role in his life. Taught him how to 'not' live. This again seems to have stemmed from a really young age, something I suspect his father or Meenu's relationship with his father must have influenced. 

Let’s see what his father’s story is. They have certainly tried to present a good  character sketch of his father and a beautiful father son bond. 

I am so glad and happy that Abir could finally talk about his dad and share the cause to the deepest of his wounds with Mishti. Abir has always been Mishti's rock, to pull her up and help her stand strong on her own two feet. I've always wanted Abir to let Mishti play the same role for him and tonight, he did and Mishti did not let him down. I keep saying this, a lot of people meet and fall in love but not everyone complete each other. Sometimes, a romantic partner need not necessarily mean a soulmate. But for Mishbir, they truly are each other's soulmate and love. They understand each other, the way no one else does. This helps them switch in between the 'giver' and 'taker' in their relationship with natural ease. This was portrayed so well in the hug scene today. Today Mishti was the one who was providing him comfort and assurance while Abir was the one who was drawing that warmth and comfort from her. 

It was absolutely beautiful!❤️

Indeed !! Very beautiful explanation of the scene.. ❤️

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

You have summed it all! 👍🏼 We have always seen and know that Abir is always there for Mishti, whenever she feels lonely.. Whatever void is there in her life, he can fill it. With him around, she doesn't even bother about anyone's taunts. But having this kind of conversation from Abir has made them emotionally strong. Sometimes, all we need is someone to listen to us and understand us. And the hug  ❤️ 

I just love MishBir for the kind of understanding, comfort, emotional bond they share! And their chemistry of course ☺️

It's so heartwarming to see Abir onscreen. If he has learnt all these things from his dad, I just can't wait to see their equation. 

Agree.. 👍🏼 And I love heartfelt conversations. They have an earnest chemistry of their own. Their bond is very special. They are very good listeners and that’s the best thing about them...❤️