Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Lovely post.

I can't agree more. You have summed up the entire sequence so beautifully.Especially Abir's dad part.That part was quite heart wrenching. Abir misses a fatherly figure in his life. Thank god his Baba is returning back to his life. 

Thanks 😊

Yes.. And I hope this bond is worth cherishing. Also I hope to see a nice bonding between Abir’s baba and Mishti.. ❤️

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Agree.. 👍🏼 And I love heartfelt conversations. They have an earnest chemistry of their own. Their bond is very special. They are very good listeners and that’s the best thing about them...❤️

True! The feeling that someone is there to listen to us, it's very rare ❤️

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Really liked the conversation that happened in the starting of today’s episode.. Abir has previously talked about the effect his father’s absence had in his life, but probably it’s the first time, he has so openly talked to Mishti about how his life was, when his father was around.. Abir’s baba seems to be a nice person. I loved the explanation he gave about Ganesh ji .. His one hand raises upwards as if ensuring us, that he is always with us during difficult times and the other hand spreads downwards, signifying that he bestows all his blessings open heartedly .. He also talked about his savari, his mouse. Despite being a tiny animal, it is capable of cutting all ropes. He wanted Abir to become just like him.. ♥️ God knows what made him leave his family and go away? However, from whatever is shown it seems, he must have been a great guide, till the time he was there with them. Meenu has managed to protect her sons, but this is the kind of a direction that is still missing in their lives 

It feels so happy to see that Abir has imbibed in him, so many of those values, his father wanted him to grow up with. He is helpful, he is kind and he tries his best to make everyone happy. He also, within his abilities, tries his best, to cut through every restraint, that binds not only him, but also the people whom he love. He helps Mishti acknowledge her self worth when she falters. He even tries to make Kunal and Meenu see beyond their egos and prejudices, so that even they can move past their shackles and see the beauty of the world and the people living in it. It’s unfortunate that his efforts with them goes in vain.  Also it’s sad that his father is not around, to be proud of him and look at the wonderful person his son has grown up to be. 

In today’s episode, I also loved that Abir quite opened up with Mishti today. So far we have seen Mishti share her fears, her vulnerabilities with Abir. It was a nice change, to see Abir, share very important moments of his life with her and she patiently heard him, tell about his life.. ❤️

Well said ...very very apt !

Dear Zindagi, you should keep us calling !!

😍

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Well said ...very very apt !

Dear Zindagi, you should keep us calling !!

😍

Thank you ji.. 😘