12 Sept - Episode highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

*spoilers ahead*

1. Satellite bro has started his work... orbiting mishbir and making illogical random analysis ๐Ÿ˜† today satellite also captured the beautiful mishbir hug ..haaye......that was so so comforting hug after all the discussions mishbir had about abir's Baba..these two have started growing emotionally and me very much likes it

2.Abir went on a nostalgic trip about how he used to celebrate the Ganpati utsav...his Baba made him the learn the symbolism behind the Ganpati idol...we hear baba voice in the background ( baba's voice was..๐Ÿ˜†...felt like watching some discovery documentary) and baba's back pose ...peeps have already started drooling๐Ÿ˜†....on a serious note...Abir misses his baba๐Ÿ˜ญ and I am very much excited for this baba track ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3. Meenu ba is so so scared aur ab thak gayi hai bichari..ohh...nanu advices her to give responsibility to Kunal and also says that we will teach koslu ( ab tak hopes hai nanu..koslu Ko kangi se Baal banane k alawa kuch nahi aata๐Ÿ˜†)..nanu hinting Abir has to take the responsibility Abir ko ghar vapas aana padega Meenu ... This is giving me chills...some high voltage drama expected๐Ÿ˜ฒ

4. Kunal saying sorry to kuhu again...thoda genuine Laga...lol...Lekin satellite pe bharosa nahi kar sakte...kya pata this is also part of his some stupid plan...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

5. Meenu tries again...but ohh...abir's baba with his *M* vala ring is now discharged and missing...lol...Meenu you should have known...Abir apne baba pe. Gaya hai na...parindon ka hota thikana nahi ...I can understand your frustrations Meenu ba ...itna difficult hota hoga...Roz husband parindey Ko dhundhna...baap beta subh subh kaha chale jaate hai ..Kahan Kahan dhundhe๐Ÿคฃ

6. The much awaited accident happens ...don't worry Abir is safe...Kunal bro satellite manages to save him...and of course:

Presenting you the accident rap:๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yo bro yo bro โœŒ๏ธ

Satellite analysis ka hua Bhari asar 

aur kehar barsa bichari Mishti par....

Lekin Abir ne bhi bola bro chup kar...

Maafi tu maang haath Apne jod kar...

Kunal ne Kiya maafi maange se inkaar

Kuhu Ko Laga shaadi ka sach aa jaye na baahaaar

Confusion hi confusion hai inke ghar

Aage kya hoga soch ke lagta hai darrr

Yo bro yo bro โœŒ๏ธ

The episode was smooth silky shiny just like Abir hair๐Ÿ˜†...haha...very high on emotions ...but equally enjoyable...it will leave you with some unanswered questions and very curious to see the next one !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The nostalgic son who has to make a choice๐Ÿ˜”

The supportive understanding girlfriend ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Apne duniya mein mast rehne Vali selfie lover๐Ÿ˜‰

The angry satellite all set to ask the planet to choose between moon and the satellite.....ooooooo๐Ÿ˜’

The tired mom the scared wife ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The mystery just got complicated ๐Ÿง

Good day peeps โค๏ธ

PS: I loved the cinematography in the accident sequence...top notch...edge of the seat kind of thriller feels...good job team yrhpk

PPS:. Where do you find a boyfriend who says sorry if I made you uncomfortable after that intense shower moment !!

๐Ÿ’•

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I enjoyed the episode.... A lot uru

Fantastic analysis and shayari....... 

Baba ki aawaz sexy hai.. Which I had already known.... 

Kunal maafi maang.. Abir ki eyes.. Wow... 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Res 

#SpotlightOnUruHighlights 

#LovedLovedTheEpisode 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I enjoyed the episode.... A lot uru

Fantastic analysis and shayari....... 

Baba ki aawaz sexy hai.. Which I had already known.... 

Kunal maafi maang.. Abir ki eyes.. Wow... 

Me too enjoyed meen...thoda Bura lag Raha hai Abir k liye...๐Ÿ˜”...kadi chaval aur aam ras mein se chunne Ko bola...

Lekin glad that it's all out in the open now...

Baba ka appreciation thread ...dekh Lena...๐Ÿ˜†

Intense Abir...๐Ÿ˜Ž

meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Me too enjoyed meen...thoda Bura lag Raha hai Abir k liye...๐Ÿ˜”...kadi chaval aur aam ras mein se chunne Ko bola...

Lekin glad that it's all out in the open now...

Baba ka appreciation thread ...dekh Lena...๐Ÿ˜†

Intense Abir...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Abir ke liye, muje Kunal ke liye bhi lag raha... Meenu ka bhadkaya hua ladka gone case ho gaya hai..... 

Adhi adhuri  conversation sun k galat conclusion pe pahunchta hai insaan..... Insecure bande ko dusre tareeke se tackle kia jata hai

Weekend pe me making it

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago
Onyourface thumbnail

Abir ke liye, muje Kunal ke liye bhi lag raha... Meenu ka bhadkaya hua ladka gone case ho gaya hai..... 

Adhi adhuri  conversation sun k galat conclusion pe pahunchta hai insaan..... Insecure bande ko dusre tareeke se tackle kia jata hai

Weekend pe me making it

Kunal is a satellite now lost in space...I know shuru Meenu ne Kiya tha..but Kunal ne knowingly support b toh Kiya tha...

Hey maine kuch aur add Kiya hai highlights mein ...padh...โ˜บ๏ธ

meen123 thumbnail

Kunal is a satellite now lost in space...I know shuru Meenu ne Kiya tha..but Kunal ne knowingly support b toh Kiya tha...

Hey maine kuch aur add Kiya hai highlights mein ...padh...โ˜บ๏ธ

true. I can't help feel sad for all

Mishti is the one who is subject of matter of choice

Abir is the one who has to choose

Kunal apni ignorance and arrogance me apni sabse pyari cheez ko door kar raha hai.. Can relate to that 

Haha I know uru..... Kab milega hume? ๐Ÿ˜›

Onyourface thumbnail

true. I can't help feel sad for all

Mishti is the one who is subject of matter of choice

Abir is the one who has to choose

Kunal apni ignorance and arrogance me apni sabse pyari cheez ko door kar raha hai.. Can relate to that 

Haha I know uru..... Kab milega hume? ๐Ÿ˜›

That's why abir's baba entry is required here...inn saare bhatke panchiyon Ko abir k baba sambhalenge?

Abir n Abir k baba

Sambhal na kaam hai hamara?

Pata nai ...milega bhi k nahi...Abir is boyfriend goals matlab ...โ˜บ๏ธ...kya bolun

meen123 thumbnail

That's why abir's baba entry is required here...inn saare bhatke panchiyon Ko abir k baba sambhalenge?

Abir n Abir k baba

Sambhal na kaam hai hamara?

Pata nai ...milega bhi k nahi...Abir is boyfriend goals matlab ...โ˜บ๏ธ...kya bolun

I know kafi time se keh ri thi 

New entry ch maangta hau.. Abir ke baba is gonna ruffle some feathers for sure.... Yaha bhi and RV house bhi๐Ÿ˜†

Boys and meenu need him idk... 

I know.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Onyourface thumbnail

I know kafi time se keh ri thi 

New entry ch maangta hau.. Abir ke baba is gonna ruffle some feathers for sure.... Yaha bhi and RV house bhi๐Ÿ˜†

Boys and meenu need him idk... 

I know.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Can't wait for the Tashan re.... imagine this in all the chappad chappad in the RV house....

Baba: AAWAZ NICHE *dishkiyaaoon*

๐Ÿ˜†

Meenu to behosh baba se bhi Darti hai itna๐Ÿคฃ