Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Btw, Meenu was feeling tired today .. I hope she rejuvenates herself and comes back with a bang.. Now that she is in Mumbai, I think she can go and chill at some amusement park and only then go back. I know she has her plate full even here, since she has to get some mysterious papers signed by her husband, but still she should spare some time for her own. I feel Mishti will come to know about Abir’s father and will try to milaofy a distraught Abir with his father.. This will make Meenu annoyed.. So she will have to again start her planning and plotting and this time she has to devise newer and better plans, more powerful than ever .. This time, she should eat Mishti alive.. πŸ˜›

Bold1- I just imagined Meenu in roller coaster ride... screaming πŸ€£

Bold2- yaa..high time she does that...πŸ˜†

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

Once again lovely post Uru. Loved every bit of it.I have to say you have a good sense of humor. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waise tere sare points ache the.But i liked the 5th the most. Parindhon ka kahan hota hei thikana.also the last line of the that para,subah subah kahin udd jate honge baap bete,kahan kahan dhondhe.πŸ˜†

Kya analyse kiya hei episode ka. Perfect. Even i loved the episode. Mishbir's understanding,BB's worries,all are pointing towards the upcoming high drama.

Koi mujhe batao Kuhu kis duniya mei rahti hei. Makers, please give her some meaningful dialogues for once atleast.Kaveri is a good actress.Really sad to see her talking rubbish and doing foolish things all the time.

I can't waste my energy on satellite bro....I just want to see Abir to bajao him left right center tom.

Thank you jayuπŸ€—...glad you liked the episode todayπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Sach mein yaar...Kaveri is a nice actress..kuhu's character needs more depth...can't handle Nidhi part 2πŸ˜†

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Awesome analysis....loved reading it!

Please keep writing

Divya181 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Btw, Meenu was feeling tired today .. I hope she rejuvenates herself and comes back with a bang.. Now that she is in Mumbai, I think she can go and chill at some amusement park and only then go back. I know she has her plate full even here, since she has to get some mysterious papers signed by her husband, but still she should spare some time for her own. I feel Mishti will come to know about Abir’s father and will try to milaofy a distraught Abir with his father.. This will make Meenu annoyed.. So she will have to again start her planning and plotting and this time she has to devise newer and better plans, more powerful than ever .. This time, she should eat Mishti alive.. πŸ˜›

🀣

arhi_78 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Highlights best πŸ‘, it was dhamakedhar episode, kunal is acting like soutan to mishti saying I can’t share you with mishti. When Misti chose to be silent for Abir sake as that pooja was important to him and as she was leaving that place, abir hold her hands and stopped her and gave back to kunal and asked him to say sorry, we don’t know if kunal will say sorry or not but what mattered was abir stood for mishti when she was being humiliated in public. 

I love this abir who took a stand for mishti πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: TonsOfWishes

Awesome analysis....loved reading it!

Please keep writing

Thanks for appreciating πŸ€—

Keep reading β€οΈ

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: arhi_78

Highlights best πŸ‘, it was dhamakedhar episode, kunal is acting like soutan to mishti saying I can’t share you with mishti. When Misti chose to be silent for Abir sake as that pooja was important to him and as she was leaving that place, abir hold her hands and stopped her and gave back to kunal and asked him to say sorry, we don’t know if kunal will say sorry or not but what mattered was abir stood for mishti when she was being humiliated in public. 

I love this abir who took a stand for mishti πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

Thank you πŸ€—

Well said  friend !

I like this Abir so so much ...I mean mishbir are just magic !

😍