Sameer dhramkari to play father of abir aka shaheer in yrhpk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Wow... Nice... I like him... Can imagine him like Abir's father... But as meenu's husband ... Couldn't...  No offence to rupal mam though...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great choice!! Can totally imagine him as Abir's baba! Super excited for Abir and his baba track!

Thanks for sharing!

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

Wow... Nice... I like him... Can imagine him like Abir's father... But as meenu's husband ... Couldn't...  No offence to rupal mam though...

Actually, it is difficult to imagine anyone with Meenu, especially when she is in her KaajalBhai avatar 😆

Anyways, jokes apart, He probably will have a very contradicting personality to Meenu's, him being a gentle soul and Meenu toughened over the years... that should make for an interesting watch! I am sure we will not be disappointed! 

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kitna handsome banda hai.. perfect pick to play Abirs baba. Kudos to team YRHPK

SheThought thumbnail

Abc12345678 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tfs, new entry - new drama👍🏼 waiting! 

radhika.gunti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Actually, it is difficult to imagine anyone with Meenu, especially when she is in her KaajalBhai avatar 😆

Anyways, jokes apart, He probably will have a very contradicting personality to Meenu's, him being a gentle soul and Meenu toughened over the years... that should make for an interesting watch! I am sure we will not be disappointed! 

Yes, exactly... And today, we got a glimpse also of him... And its confirmed that abir is just like his father...  God, m so excited for this track... CVs, bring it on...

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: radhika.gunti

Yes, exactly... And today, we got a glimpse also of him... And its confirmed that abir is just like his father...  God, m so excited for this track... CVs, bring it on...

Yes yes, The whole fandom is so excited for Abir and his baba's track. It's very rare that fandom gets this excited about male lead's dad's entry 😆

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

⭐️MB 😛Shantanu Maharaj gonna play Arjun Pitaji in ⭐️YRHPK 😃 

Tfs 😎