Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Actually, it is difficult to imagine anyone with Meenu, especially when she is in her KaajalBhai avatar ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways, jokes apart, He probably will have a very contradicting personality to Meenu's, him being a gentle soul and Meenu toughened over the years... that should make for an interesting watch! I am sure we will not be disappointed! 

This is the best news of the day. He is the perfect choice for Abir's Baba. I have never seen him playing any negative role so far.This is gonna be super exciting.

Bold- this is the first thing came to my mind also. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Cheeee kaise hei hum log. Also i have a feeling that he is gonna stay here for a long time. Enough of this Kunal's nonsense.I have been tolerating him from the day one. Now Abir will have another support system in his life.

Makers bring it on.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jayati321

This is the best news of the day. He is the perfect choice for Abir's Baba. I have never seen him playing any negative role so far.This is gonna be super exciting.

Bold- this is the first thing came to my mind also. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† Cheeee kaise hei hum log. Also i have a feeling that he is gonna stay here for a long time. Enough of this Kunal's nonsense.I have been tolerating him from the day one. Now Abir will have another support system in his life.

Makers bring it on.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Jayu, yes so so excited about babaโ€™s entry. And exhausted of Kunalโ€™s tantrums. I think Baba, Mish and Abir will sudharo BB ek din...

I want baba to permanently stay here now!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Sameer D is a very good actor.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Looking forward to Abir scenes with his dad! 

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Excited and eagerly waiting for his entry as Abir's father. Tfs

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

TFS!!! He is such a perfect fit for this role of Abir's father. But as other forum members are commenting, I agree that he will look very weird with meenu. But excited for his entry.

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

M super duper excited for this track..I hope now kunal Rona dhona syappa bnd ho..vaise there r some people who r bashing mishti..pta nhi kaise c log hai

Believer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am hella excited for babaโ€™s entry๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿผ...one of the most awaited track since the inception of the show...i am really glad with the actor playing babaโ€™s role...now i can say good looks and good deeds run in the genes๐Ÿ™ˆ