Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I don't know if Babita can be termed a grey character but she is definitely flawed 

The thing is Babita and HS have both gone through tragedies but HS is usually portrayed as mature and calm for the most part. Babes has been portrayed as a bit unstable...drastic changes in her character from one scene to another at times. This is bad writing on part of PH unless she has some kind of dissociate identity disorder or other disorder.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hanuman Singh is matured and calm now.. However his original way of dealing with his tragedy was drowning in alcohol.. he became a drunkard when he lost Imarti.. shut off half his house.. basically underwent a complete personality overhaul after the death of his wife.  A death he knew was coming.. a tragedy he had time to make peace with.. tragedy which was forewarned.  On the other hand, Babita was living a closeted life for years.. her family was her whole world.. which was taken away from her in a jiffy owing to infidelity of her husband.. it shook her and with the help of her daughter, she started picking on the pieces of life with courage.. years from now, she may become mature and calm like Hanuman.. the period now can be equated to the drunkard period of Hanuman

As for her being a bad or flawed mother, no.. yes.. she has temporarily allowed herself to feel that young bride wali jitterness.. but that does not make her a bad mother.. she answered back Khuranas, Ashok and everyone else when it was about mini.. She always put Mini first.. Her docile nature is not her fault.. and it is solely because of her nature that Mini had to give her wings. But she did rise to the occasion whenever Mini needed her.. right now she is oblivious to Mini's plight because she is overcome with happiness she is deprived of since 17 years.. but she is definitely not a bad mother.. Far from it

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Hanuman Singh is matured and calm now.. However his original way of dealing with his tragedy was drowning in alcohol.. he became a drunkard when he lost Imarti.. shut off half his house.. basically underwent a complete personality overhaul after the death of his wife.  A death he knew was coming.. a tragedy he had time to make peace with.. tragedy which was forewarned.  On the other hand, Babita was living a closeted life for years.. her family was her whole world.. which was taken away from her in a jiffy owing to infidelity of her husband.. it shook her and with the help of her daughter, she started picking on the pieces of life with courage.. years from now, she may become mature and calm like Hanuman.. the period now can be equated to the drunkard period of Hanuman

As for her being a bad or flawed mother, no.. yes.. she has temporarily allowed herself to feel that young bride wali jitterness.. but that does not make her a bad mother.. she answered back Khuranas, Ashok and everyone else when it was about mini.. She always put Mini first.. Her docile nature is not her fault.. and it is solely because of her nature that Mini had to give her wings. But she did rise to the occasion whenever Mini needed her.. right now she is oblivious to Mini's plight because she is overcome with happiness she is deprived of since 17 years.. but she is definitely not a bad mother.. Far from it

yunki yeh kaun bola? ðŸ˜†

Jo bhi bola.. bada dhaaien sa bola hai. ðŸ¥³

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 4 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

yunki yeh kaun bola? ðŸ˜†

I got tired of Babita bashing on the forum and decided she needed some support😆

How have you been?

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I got tired of Babita bashing on the forum and decided she needed some support😆

How have you been?

That's how I made my entry. I have been good. MIA from BWF coz I was busy binge watching PB. Also, that place depresses me there days. smiley36 How about you? Nice to see you here. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

That's how I made my entry. I have been good. MIA from BWF coz I was busy binge watching PB. Also, that place depresses me there days. smiley36 How about you? Nice to see you here. 

i logged in after a long time too.. mostly because BW bores me now.. I have been watching the show since pretty much the beginning.. but post karne ka kabhi nahi socha..

Today saw that poor Babita cannot even enjoy being in love and her wedding without being labelled as flawed and bad mother tou control nahi hua😆

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

i logged in after a long time too.. mostly because BW bores me now.. I have been watching the show since pretty much the beginning.. but post karne ka kabhi nahi socha..

Today saw that poor Babita cannot even enjoy being in love and her wedding without being labelled as flawed and bad mother tou control nahi hua😆

BW bores me too. Wahi same ole. Upar se new lot. I have zilch interest in them. Shakal dekhke hi ubasi aa jati hai. 

Babita the bad mother to kabse chal raha. Since she decided to rant another house coz HS told her not to dikhao interest in paraya mard. Fir aaya jhumka apology.. tabse Babita toh giyo. 

Par chalo thik hai. Chalta rehta hai. Good to see you. Aati rehna. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

HS drowned himself in alcohol but even then he was the one guiding Babes and Minni..while he was dealing with his own emotions and past

HS lost the love of his life...doesn't matter if he knew it...cause till the end he wanted her to live. He suffered years of physical emotional and verbal abuse at the hands of his father. Until Minni came along he never experienced the love of a child...someone to call him dad. 

Babita lost Ashok but she always had Minni..the love of her child..pure and unconditional for the most part 

However I cannot believe that same mother turned around and blamed Minni for staying with Ashok...such gross behr..it undid all of good she has done

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail

Nothing undoes what a mother does for her child.. Hanuman claims to have utmost respect for women.. yet when he wanted Babita to go away from him, he attacked her character.. yes.. he had good reason to want Babita to stay away from the mess.. but from attack character of a woman who had already battled similar wounds from her ex husband was below the belt.. but he can be forgiven given the circumstances.. Same is Babita.. she said it in the heat of moment.. kind of like our mothers say a lot of things in anger that they don't mean while scolding.. 

Hanuman had memories of a beautiful life.. memories he could hold onto.. same way Babita had her daughter.. And Hanuman met Mini and Babita years after Imarti's death.. who knows how Babita would fare years later in various situations? Comparing Hanuman and Babita's tragedy is weird simply because the time each had to overcome their loss.. 

Hanuman could spend years drowning in alcohol and coming to terms with his grief.. Babita had to do it all in a hurry with the divorce and standing on her feet.. Their situations are completely different

kit0kat thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well I am ready to get attacked to what I am about to state here.  I really don't think Kammo was wrong in what she said.  

First of all, no matter how Katri is, Babita nor Mini should be insulting him by calling him names, especially in front of his wife.  

Second, Babita never enjoyed her married life.   It was her own fault for not being with her husband, rather she took care of Ashok's family.  She never lived the life of a married couple.   Now that HS is in her life, she is very insecure and is acting like a teenage, who has finally fallen in love with someone and that someone also loves her.  Babita never experienced any romance with Ashok, so you see her being childish and a wuss cry baby.   When Mini sees her react this way, she sees the immaturity in her mom. 

Kammo stated the fact that Babita may feel Mini is a burden after getting married.  Babita will be in her la la land after marriage and would want to spend her time with HS alone.  After all, three is a crowd.  Babita is still a immature woman.

Mini's words had a meaning when she asked Babita to massage her head "for the last time".  Could be that Babita will be starting her new life and Mini would not want to meddle in the couples life.  I get a feeling that Mini knows that HS will keep her mother happy and will take care of her.  She will want to give them both space.  Mini will definitely move out or seek Mita's help in going to UK to study photography.  

Just my opinion.  

Edited by kit0kat - 4 years ago