silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I feel Minnie is about to have a major breakdown 

Everyone  keeps saying it's okay Babes is the bride,Micky is recklessly interfering but seems like people are not noticing Minnie and her reactions..it's written all over face

There is never a wrong time to show concern for a friend's well being and that's what Micky has done time and time again..it actually irks me to see people blame Micky for this. His concern is Minnie...his best friend...not Babes not HS not anyone. He sees Minnie and what she has been through and sees her as a person independent of Babes. Kudos to Mickey for being a great friend..even though we know he also loves her..

From the time Babes blamed Minni for staying with Ashok to little things like the mehendi and lehenga to even the invitation error with Khatri. Even how Babes reacted to the whole situation was a bit crass...she could have just told Kammo to leave and then deal with Khatri later.  Then she wants to cancel the wedding just like that?? And who will she blame if Minnie said yes??Is Babes a child? I am so done with Babes..the writers have made her almost bipolar 

Mickey seems to be the only sane person and reliable person who Minnie can depend on 

Why the hell has no adult stepped in to help Minnie..she is a kid in school..or did she drop out? Yeah she wants to do it herself but at some point an adult can step in and be like your overwhelmed I won't take no for an answer and I'm helping you out 

I love the show but it seems to lose its realistic touch at times 

BTW if your interested in Python chk out my friends channel below. Like and subscribe if you find it useful. Thanks 😊

https://youtu.be/flxjro0S4hg

Edited by silvermoonlight - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsmeroma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rightly said. Babes is behaving like a child and mini like adult.  Can’t understand the logic in the show which is making me lose interest in the show 

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nope its Mickey who is has been constantly putting thoughts in her mind about her and Babes relationship which he has no right too.

What makes you think that this 2 timing jerk is a friend and he is a user and abuser of girls. Now he is doing it with Preeti and Mini. No he is not goid around her at all.

No Mini is not having a nervous breakdown at all. Yes She is stressed with the Wedding but afterwards they are all going to settle down with each other and yes She is there no 1 for them both. 

So take a chill pill. And get this stupid idea out that Mickey is a true friend.

Excuse me? Your the one with stupid ideas about Micky...from the get go you have gone after him like a shark after blood? 

I don't know what your deal is but you are seeing Mickey as how he was portrayed on day 1

He has become a nice guy and quite balanced 

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I dont know why people judge Mickey so badly! I agree that he is like a playboy, but, look at his amazing side. He is just like HS. I guess the other person whom I would like to substitute HS with, would be Mickey. The only boy, who can show Mini the right path. And I am happy in a way, that Mini has found a shadow in Mickey. The most trustworthy and reliable human ...

He was a bit of a playboy in the beginning  but he doesn't seem to be shown that as of late

They added a few comedy scenes with Poonam maasi but it wasn't anything offensive or rude..it was for comedic relief 

I don't know if Minni and Micky will be together but at least she has someone to remind her that she too is a person..and she is not her mother's keeper

guddi01 thumbnail

My dear once a player always a player and a bit like Ashok. No i don't want history repeating here. And I certainly don't want Mini becoming the other girl in this mess.

And yes and to compare him to HS oh please the boy is a jerk. You may not mind him two timing Preeti but he is a low life.

He is the one putting thoughts in Mini head about her and Babes relationship and is this what is making her upset. I hope she tells him after the Wedding to only meet her when Preeti is there.

I do wonder if there is a motive behind I am your only true friend nonsense so that she turns to him when she is low.

No she needs to study and there are more boys out there as well.

sunaina02 thumbnail

Micky is absolutely not like Ashok.

1.  Ashok had no concern for Babita . 

2. Micky is with Preet just to please Minnie . I dont think they ever go out together .  I like Minnie-Micky relationship . It is realistic - a cross between best friend and love  - comple

guddi01 thumbnail

Oh no you are so wrong. He is a player like Ashok and he is not going to change either. Yes I know Girl's are always attracted to bad boys but I don't want Mini as the other Girl in the stupid mess created by Mickey. 

He has been planting seeds of doubt in Mini mind regarding her and Babes and it is this that is worrying her. I hope she stops meeting him when Preeti is not there.

There are friends and friends but he has a motive.

When there is a Bf and Gf in friends its a very fine line of decency like a Marriage and I don't want Mini to get involved in any of this.

rose1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I feel Minnie is about to have a major breakdown 

Everyone  keeps saying it's okay Babes is the bride,Micky is recklessly interfering but seems like people are not noticing Minnie and her reactions..it's written all over face

There is never a wrong time to show concern for a friend's well being and that's what Micky has done time and time again..it actually irks me to see people blame Micky for this. His concern is Minnie...his best friend...not Babes not HS not anyone. He sees Minnie and what she has been through and sees her as a person independent of Babes. Kudos to Mickey for being a great friend..even though we know he also loves her..

From the time Babes blamed Minni for staying with Ashok to little things like the mehendi and lehenga to even the invitation error with Khatri. Even how Babes reacted to the whole situation was a bit crass...she could have just told Kammo to leave and then deal with Khatri later.  Then she wants to cancel the wedding just like that?? And who will she blame if Minnie said yes??Is Babes a child? I am so done with Babes..the writers have made her almost bipolar 

Mickey seems to be the only sane person and reliable person who Minnie can depend on 

Why the hell has no adult stepped in to help Minnie..she is a kid in school..or did she drop out? Yeah she wants to do it herself but at some point an adult can step in and be like your overwhelmed I won't take no for an answer and I'm helping you out 

I love the show but it seems to lose its realistic touch at times 

Agree to everything. I find Micky as the only sane person in recent episodes. He is being practical. I think CVs are planning for a major breakdown for Mini. She is only 17. She needs to enjoy her own life too. Don't know why not a single adult can see that. Just because she wants to plan everything, all adults have gone in laid back mode. No one seems to be looking through her except Micky. 

Also, I want to remind the Mickyhaters....in most love story movies, don't they show the heroes to be playboy in the beginning and then fall in love and change. That is called character growth. Amir, SRK, Salman, and all top heroes have done roles like this....so y pick on Micky when the guy is actually trying to do the right thing. Anyways....I have full faith in the CVs. Micky has become a true friend of Mini. He does not love Preet. In future, I think Preet will realize it too. The show may end with Micky and Mini leaving for higher studies or teaming up for some kind of career/business.