Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SaTi4ever

Thank you so very much! πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I started watching it just because I couldn't find anything else to watch and just wanted to see something which wouldn't require too much attention and just kill sometime. Didn't take me too long to reach from that stage to here. πŸ˜† Hope you start watching the show daily too. πŸ˜ƒ

I watch the show almost everyday but I think I'll become more regular. Btw, did you mention in your Originality post that Rohit coming and halting their shoot and their talk extending to such a long time is more KPK than KHKT. πŸ˜† Doesn't happen in real. Forget money, the director or production head is responsible for shooting and sending the episodes for telecast! πŸ˜†

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

Just one line.. Welcome back mani nd also the real Surgeon Rohit sippy❀️😍😘😍 

Awww! Thank you! πŸ€— Surgeon Sippy ke toh kya kehne. He's back again, in full form!! β€οΈ

I think I cn evn mk up w8 his sorry na bolna bcz he ws really trying hard to assure her that he is hers only❀️ if a sorry cn b compensated by such cute cute gestures then it's ok to not say sorry nd mk it formal..as we always say dosti mein no sorry no thnk uπŸ˜› nd these two r best of friends nd then bf-gf🀩

You're absolutely right! He did assure Sona and removed all her fears. This is exactly what I needed to read. 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

πŸ₯³ U r back wid episode analysis thread, that itself is a big score for KHKT πŸ˜†  hope it stays that way.... 77.4% grt!!! OMG! That's a big compliment! Thank you! smiley42smiley9 I think BTS ppl revealed d entire 26th sep ki raaz, that in a way, made d secret fell flat on d actual episode Haan waise sahi baat hai. They shouldn't reveal everything in BTS. If that part where Rohit tells Sona regarding Raima was also revealed toh itna maza nahi aata na wo scene dekh ke jo aaj aaya. Thoda sa suspense actually helps the episode and the story after everything plays out.

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: indrani7495

Heyyyy.... Welcome back dear..... really missed ur thread these few days amidst all the confusion..... They r soo good and funny aswellπŸ˜†

Thank you! β€οΈπŸ€—Kya karti yaar, it was all too much to take in. Last week's episodes weren't all that bad. (Only time I really felt that Rohit's charcater can be damaged beyond repair was when he let Naren talk trash about Sona. Although, after today's episode, I know that will also be handled nicely, thoda sa family drama hoga bas aur kya. πŸ˜›) But the way there was negativity all around, I thought it's better to stay away for a few days, nahi toh main bhi negativity se influence ho jaati. πŸ˜›

Loved loved the analysis.....and the pt. 23....really karan aise chloroform leke ghumta hai kya.. ... chloroform aise aloo pyaz thodi hai ki kisiko kahi pe bhi kharidne ko mil jaaye.... it almost reminded me on Sona's "drink me sach bolne wali dawai mila dete hai" typical kpkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Haan! In fact I was re-watching that episode yesterday. Sona called Rohit a phata baans and his epic response, I am a phata hua baans?! πŸ€£

Also fr the frst tym in the entire 82 episodes i really felt bad fr that grl.... Siyappa aunty is sheer cruelπŸ™ˆ... 

Siyappa aunty ko jaldi bye bye bol dena chahiye. That's a character fit for KPK only. 

I remember how welcoming veena always was to Sonakshi even wen she was jzt Ro's friend..... And today the Veena i saw.... her expressions so tightly controlled.... almost close to snapping at the poor grl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and stopping herself as well as Raima at the correct time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeah, she used to be the most excited of the whole lot on seeing Sonakshi. Also, she has always trusted Sonakshi as well. She was the one who persuaded Rohit to take the case back during fashion show fiasco. God, I am rewatching the old episodes way too much, I have to stop that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Veena has always been protective of Rohit and today she was stern because she can see that Rohit is going to end up hurt again if Raima isn't stopped. πŸ˜›

Also the raaz, they shudn have hyped it this much...... producer ko apne birthday se kuch zyada hi pyaar hai....!!! 😌😌😌😌

Sach mein, apna birthday toh 6-7 episodes tak mana lia, aur yahan audience ka badh raha tha.. πŸ˜•

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

That’s my reaction to ur post today and today’s episode 

πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌAaj bas shabdh nahi hain 

Bhaavnaao ko samjho bas 😘😘😘😘😘😘

Aww Al! πŸ€—Waise I'm sure we've all danced today in some form or the other, truly iss episode se achha kuchh nhi ho sakta tha!! β€οΈβ€οΈ

SaTi4ever thumbnail

al tu toh aj excited ho gayi 🀣🀣🀣 waise hona bhi chahiye.. Rohit was too cute today😍😍 I m drooling over him again.. Bich mein break lag gaya tha

Sahi kehte hain, sabr ka phal meetha hota hai! Ab humne 1 hafte tak torture jhela toh aaj humein Rohit Sippy waapas mil gaya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

i m excited and happy coz this proves how imp sona is for him, he did all things he should hv done . 

Truly, they brought Rohit back in the best way possible. Itna toh maine expect karna bhi chhod dia tha.. πŸ˜›

SaTi4ever thumbnail

yesss so true☺️ the way makers were butchering rohit's character day by day mujhe to tention hone lagi thi..

I gave up most of my hopes when Rohit didn't say anything when Naren was bad mouthing Sona. That was the lowest point for me. Usse pehle tak I was like, theek hai, ye sab explainable h, kisi tarah se manage kar lenge makers justification.

But the way Rohit made a comeback today was beyond my expectations. πŸ‘ I'm pretty sure that thode se family drama ke lie abhi tak Naren ko kuchh nhi kaha hai. Naren ki bhi baari aane wali h.. πŸ˜ˆ

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: smile10000

Was so waiting for your analysis.. Rohit actually says 'Sorry' when it is not his mistake like the first time he said 'Sorry' was when Nishi had filed the complaint which was not his mistake and the second time was when Naren taunted Sona.. That 'Of course Pagal' was so cute.. I don't know why but it was my most favorite moment from today's episode.. That chloroform thing actually cracked me up who in their sane sense carries chloroform with them.. YK's mom is horrible nobody even the most evil person in real life would never leave a person hyperventilating and especially when she is not even directly related to the family she dislikes.. 

Thank you!! πŸ˜³πŸ€— 

True, regarding Rohit and when he says sorry. He does apologise for his family's mistakes. Today also, at the end he reassured Sona that he love her, so I'm okay with it now! πŸ˜³

'Of course Paagal' was like just three words but the entire sentiments of Rohit being flabbergasted at the thought that Sona is even trying to explain about the situation when he doesn't have a snitch of a doubt. Absolutely loved it! 

SaTi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I watch the show almost everyday but I think I'll become more regular. Btw, did you mention in your Originality post that Rohit coming and halting their shoot and their talk extending to such a long time is more KPK than KHKT. πŸ˜† Doesn't happen in real. Forget money, the director or production head is responsible for shooting and sending the episodes for telecast! πŸ˜†

Oh good point! I was so happy with the whole convo that I forgot that Rohit had told Netra that she wanted to talk to Sona for just five minutes. They have clearly talked for much longer and KPK's team doesn't want to have their heroine back to film the rest of the scenes. πŸ€£That surely is KPK. You're right, no money will be able to compensate for the half-shot episode. πŸ˜†