Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I didn't understand your title earlier, then I came and checked once and loved your post. I visit it infrequently, since I am not a daily watcher, I can't relate to everything. But your thread is frigging awesome. It's innovative, new, refreshing and so relatable! πŸ€—

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Just one line.. Welcome back mani nd also the real Surgeon Rohit sippy❀️😍😘😍 

I think I cn evn mk up w8 his sorry na bolna bcz he ws really trying hard to assure her that he is hers only❀️ if a sorry cn b compensated by such cute cute gestures then it's ok to not say sorry nd mk it formal..as we always say dosti mein no sorry no thnk uπŸ˜› nd these two r best of friends nd then bf-gf🀩

Edited by roshni_az - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ₯³ U r back wid episode analysis thread, that itself is a big score for KHKT πŸ˜† hope it stays that way.... 77.4% grt!!! I think BTS ppl revealed d entire 26th sep ki raaz, that in a way, made d secret fell flat on d actual episode 

indrani7495 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Heyyyy.... Welcome back dear..... really missed ur thread these few days amidst all the confusion..... They r soo good and funny aswellπŸ˜†

Loved loved the analysis.....and the pt. 23....really karan aise chloroform leke ghumta hai kya.. ... chloroform aise aloo pyaz thodi hai ki kisiko kahi pe bhi kharidne ko mil jaaye.... it almost reminded me on Sona's "drink me sach bolne wali dawai mila dete hai" typical kpkπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also fr the frst tym in the entire 82 episodes i really felt bad fr that grl.... Siyappa aunty is sheer cruelπŸ™ˆ... 

I remember how welcoming veena always was to Sonakshi even wen she was jzt Ro's friend..... And today the Veena i saw.... her expressions so tightly controlled.... almost close to snapping at the poor grl πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and stopping herself as well as Raima at the correct time. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also the raaz, they shudn have hyped it this much...... producer ko apne birthday se kuch zyada hi pyaar hai....!!! 😌😌😌😌

Edited by indrani7495 - 4 years ago
alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That’s my reaction to ur post today and today’s episode 

πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌAaj bas shabdh nahi hain 

Bhaavnaao ko samjho bas 😘😘😘😘😘😘

roshni_az thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

That’s my reaction to ur post today and today’s episode 

πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸΌAaj bas shabdh nahi hain 

Bhaavnaao ko samjho bas 😘😘😘😘😘😘

al tu toh aj excited ho gayi 🀣🀣🀣 waise hona bhi chahiye.. Rohit was too cute today😍😍 I m drooling over him again.. Bich mein break lag gaya tha

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

al tu toh aj excited ho gayi 🀣🀣🀣 waise hona bhi chahiye.. Rohit was too cute today😍😍 I m drooling over him again.. Bich mein break lag gaya tha

i m excited and happy coz this proves how imp sona is for him, he did all things he should hv done . 

roshni_az thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

i m excited and happy coz this proves how imp sona is for him, he did all things he should hv done . 

yesss so true☺️ the way makers were butchering rohit's character day by day mujhe to tention hone lagi thi..

smile10000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Was so waiting for your analysis.. Rohit actually says 'Sorry' when it is not his mistake like the first time he said 'Sorry' was when Nishi had filed the complaint which was not his mistake and the second time was when Naren taunted Sona.. That 'Of course Pagal' was so cute.. I don't know why but it was my most favorite moment from today's episode.. That chloroform thing actually cracked me up who in their sane sense carries chloroform with them.. YK's mom is horrible nobody even the most evil person in real life would never leave a person hyperventilating and especially when she is not even directly related to the family she dislikes.. 

SaTi4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najma123

I didn't understand your title earlier, then I came and checked once and loved your post. I visit it infrequently, since I am not a daily watcher, I can't relate to everything. But your thread is frigging awesome. It's innovative, new, refreshing and so relatable! πŸ€—

Thank you so very much! πŸ€—πŸ˜³ I started watching it just because I couldn't find anything else to watch and just wanted to see something which wouldn't require too much attention and just kill sometime. Didn't take me too long to reach from that stage to here. πŸ˜† Hope you start watching the show daily too. πŸ˜ƒ