aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Is it really too much to ask that Kaira can have one complete conversation without getting interrupted by anyone? Just let it out. Getting tired of this "beating around the bush" track. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saru.n thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so true.. now its getting to heights, Vedika is living in her delusion and continuing with that.. the whole Goenka family is living in delusion...nobody wants to handle the problem legally and maturely.. they all are just beating around the bush.. going with flow... hanging 2 women for one men...

Everybody knows deep down their heart(even K dadi mentioned in one of the episodes) that Vedika stands no chance as Naira has returned, Kaira love will never wash off... Are they all blind to not able to see Kartik following Niara like a puppy and Swarna even knows that Naira has kept the fast so doesn't she understand they still love each other madly and will only be at peace together..

Why are they wasting 3 lives... why can't they just call a lawyer... and solve it once it for all..

As for the conversation between Kaira leave apart external interruptions why can't they peacefully talk and be true to there self.. When Naira kept the fast then why she has to hide it.. either don't keep it or don't hide it....

Vedika is getting very irritating, I mean does that girl has any self respect??? Can she come out of her bubble and see that the man she is following is not even giving her a glance... she is shown looking for Kartik in the precap as if kartik was with her the whole evening and now if he is missing then there is a void.. come out of your delusion girl.. he has not given you one single glance the whole evening.. leave him alone and get a life... instead of sulking... her on screen presence is so irritating.. she is giving feeling of a thorn.. unnecessarily competing with Naira, tagging in between all the time and giving sulking expressions🤢

Last but not the least, what to say about Singhanias, they are one spineless family, who have no say in any situation and are only present in every function to sing and dance... irrespective of their daughter's pity position in Goenka house they have come to celebrate with them... why don't they get a spine and fight with Goenkas for their daughter's rights and back her.. but no... they have made the other girl their daughter who is their son-in-laws illegal wife... wth....😲

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vedika- is somewhat delusional but if her shoes, she lived with this family, has nowhere to go so if she breaks so called marriage where would she go? Her safe bate is to ask Naira to leave & try to work on getting close to Kartik & that is ehat she is hoping for. Her bubble will burst in few days but she will be broken

Edited by veil_of_roses - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I see viewers getting mad at Vedika but isn't this all due to Karthik's actions? Why are you all overlooking his faults. Misleading his wife Vedika yet chasing Naira and asking her if she observed fast for Teej.

Why does he put himself on such a pedestal?

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

From where I see it , it's Kartik's fault much more than Vedika's. Marriage ko mazak bana kar rakh diya hai.. When I go back and watch the initial episodes of the show when it first aired , for a few years it was gold. The purity the integrity are lost. 

Why should Vedika break the marriage?? Why not Kartik?? He's simply stringing her along and living with both wives. Why not sit with both and resolve the situation once and for all. If he can't give Vedika her rights of a wife , he must let her go with full respect and alimony. How's it Vedika's fault that she got stuck between Kaira drama. Yes she knew that Kartik was still in love with his "dead " wife and she was ready to deal with it but here is the thing- she didn't know or could ever imagine that the so-called dead wife will come back like that. She didn't put a gun on Kartik and forced to marry her . His grandmother did that . Kartik is not a little kid . Agar shadi ki hai to jimmedari to leni padegi. 

Vedika is not the illegal wife here. She can easily go to court and prove that her marriage happened when Naira was thought to be dead by every one for the last 5 years . So the charge of polygamy doesn't hold. By the way , only Naira can bring such a charge against Kartik and that too she can't because she faked her death. Faking events like death is considered part of identity theft. So ulta use hi saza milegi. 

Instead of chanting I'll leave the house , Naira should team up with Vedika and both should corner Kartik and give him a piece of their minds, demand to settle the two wives situation legally and socially. 

The way I see it Vedika has absolutely no fault. 

Saru.n thumbnail

Kartik is all wrong and have always been wrong in his actions... but not for once has he shown Vedika that he is interested and will give her Naira's place.. Rather he is not giving her proper glance or having any proper conversation with her since Niara is back... as a woman you have instinct which helps you understand better but she is blindfolded, living in her bubble..

And even if you say so that Kartik's actions are leading her reactions... then also its not justified at the end of the day you gotta use your brains instead of getting mislead.. even KDadi understands that Vedika stands no chance as Naira has returned... so I hope Vedika has enough brains to understand that too(unless she is a bimbo) and it's not like she and Kartik were leading a happy life before Niara returned or they were into 2-3 years of marriage that she is claiming her rights... she was just married for an hour so when she got to know that Naira is back...

Every girl in today's world(be it small town or big city girl) is smart enough to understand the legalities and complexities of a relation.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

That was not my point. Why should she figure out and why the hell should she leave Kartik,  her husband just like that ?? What about her life , her happiness,  her reputation??

Why the hell Vedika should give Kartik and Naira an easy exit as a parting gift?? She didn't sign up for this. She didn't marry a guy knowing that his first wife is alive. 

Lots of people lose their 1st spouse,  grieve them for a long time , yet they do get married again and yes in many cases they do it half heartedly or due to family insistence or pressure just like Kartik did and that does not mean it makes a weak basis for a 2nd marriage. Eventually they do make a successful 2nd marriage and move on , accept their new spouse etc. Provided the 1st spouse doesn't return out of the blue! Now why would one even think of such an absurd thing before marrying a widow or widower ??

So yes even if Vedika saw Kartik grieving over Naira all these years , that's absolutely no reason why she shouldn't agree for this marriage. She didn't get a vision of the future that'd warm her off that Naira will return. Why'd she back out from an opportunity to marry the man she loves ,when she knows Kartik has given consent ?? Surely she hoped that once married their relationship would improve over time and they'll get closer and maybe they would , if not for the fact of Naira's return. After all , marriage is a big thing. Kartik would of course never love anyone like he did Naira and give her place to anyone else but eventually he would've surely accepted and consummated the marriage if Naira stayed fake dead forever, or else why'd he even agree for the marriage knowing clear and well that his family is marrying him off for an heir and also it's unfair to Vedika otherwise. Akhir kuch to socha hoga Kartik ne shadi karne se pehele. 

My point here is , Vedika is absolutely in no way responsible for the mess she's stuck into and she must not let the people who made her life her dreams her marriage a joke a easy getaway. She shouldn't leave on her own .Kartik must plead her and apologize to her profusely and Naira too and only then she'd leave after letting them know that she's doing them an immense favor for which they should forever be grateful towards Vedika. 

Imagine if this had happened to their daughter,  how'd they feel ??

Edited by HeartQuake - 4 years ago
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

No one is feeling that Kartik is right. He is wrong. But that won’t make Vedika right in her place. No newly wedded wife will fail to understand the disinterest in the eyes of her husband towards her. Yes.Naira is back and with kid. But keeping them apart,did Vedika sense any kind of positive sign regarding her relationship with Kartik? This so called wife of present times thinks it is enough if she does rituals and roam with the tag of Kartik’s current wife. Why is it not her fault? She is absolutely right to feel optimistic about her future with her so called husband if Naira is considered dead. But when the love of his life returns that too with his son,,how could she expect that it is that easy for him to erase everything and stick with her? I am sorry I can’t connect with this delusional charecter. 

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

That was not my point. Why should she figure out and why the hell should she leave Kartik,  her husband just like that ?? What about her life , her happiness,  her reputation??

Why the hell Vedika should give Kartik and Naira an easy exit as a parting gift?? She didn't sign up for this. She didn't marry a guy knowing that his first wife is alive. 

Lots of people lose their 1st spouse,  grieve them for a long time , yet they do get married again and yes in many cases they do it half heartedly or due to family insistence or pressure just like Kartik did and that does not mean it makes a weak basis for a 2nd marriage. Eventually they do make a successful 2nd marriage and move on , accept their new spouse etc. Provided the 1st spouse doesn't return out of the blue! Now why would one even think of such an absurd thing before marrying a widow or widower ??

So yes even if Vedika saw Kartik grieving over Naira all these years , that's absolutely no reason why she shouldn't agree for this marriage. She didn't get a vision of the future that'd warm her off that Naira will return. Why'd she back out from an opportunity to marry the man she loves ,when she knows Kartik has given consent ?? Surely she hoped that once married their relationship would improve over time and they'll get closer and maybe they would , if not for the fact of Naira's return. After all , marriage is a big thing. Kartik would of course never love anyone like he did Naira and give her place to anyone else but eventually he would've surely accepted and consummated the marriage if Naira stayed fake dead forever, or else why'd he even agree for the marriage knowing clear and well that his family is marrying him off for an heir and also it's unfair to Vedika otherwise. Akhir kuch to socha hoga Kartik ne shadi karne se pehele. 

My point here is , Vedika is absolutely in no way responsible for the mess she's stuck into and she must not let the people who made her life her dreams her marriage a joke a easy getaway. She shouldn't leave on her own .Kartik must plead her and apologize to her profusely and Naira too and only then she'd leave after letting them know that she's doing them an immense favor for which they should forever be grateful towards Vedika. 

Imagine if this had happened to their daughter,  how'd they feel ??

I wonder when did she show her love for kartik ? Like from where do we get the idea that here vedika is suffering.  I get that she doesnt deserve it...but they didnt even show us a proper conversation between these two. I am in no way saying that vedika is at fault...but is women empowerment all about getting married to a guy who took your responsibility... ??? She is claimed to be mature... then why didnt she see the pain...? Chalo maan liya if she loves kartik then i still dont understand how a person can in a night  look so longingly at the wedding bed even after in their mehnedi she saw kartik weeping ? She doesnt have memories with kartik  like naira does...when you claim.to be a friend and still when the person is in pain you fail to see that ? Did we once see that vedika shared this with kartik that how i like you but i understand that you love your wife and always will ? Loosing a spouse who was your world doesnt just disappear in 5 years..sometimes the pain lasts a lifetime. 

@orange But she married a guy who was crying and hawling like anything on their mehndi remembering his wife. You doubt kartiks mindset when he was in pain and pressured with dadis illness and still fail to see that how vedika has married a guy who she likes its like kdadi ke sahare shadi krna uss insaan se jisko aap pasand krte h ..

@red - why would naira plead forgiveness she plays no part in all this... kartik is at fault...kdadi is the one started it...and vedika no matter what anyone says she knew about kartik being in so much pain by loosing naira...she could have seen that... kartik was majhboor because of kdadi who is the only person who has loved him when swrna and manish were noy there..and to see a person ill like this...will make you do anything. But why did vedika do it ? After knowing he was blackmailed.. Also he cried..he never once told her or gave her any signal....and then seeing all this i fail to understand her. I would have loved  if she stood up for herself and told kartik that if you love and miss her so much..lets be frnds and become a bigger person then giving into everything every other person says. 

Ps - The most hurtful thing in all this is naira...being all alone...i hated that singhanias replaced their daughter. What about that ? Should naira plead forgiveness to vedika for this too ? Goenkas jitn3 respectfully vedika ko rkhte h ...jitna pyar se bat krte hai....specially kdadi agr itna hi naira ke sath krte toh she wouldnt have run...she would have gone to the family. Or agr singhanias stood up for her ..once..she would have gone to them...but no 0% of people cared or after her being alive..i dont see questions in singhanias or goenkas about how she survived...or how would she feel. Its all about vedika feeling or kartik..and that messes up my mind.

Saru.n thumbnail

Exactly my point.. why are putting her in the light of abla naari, or why should she herself put herself in that spot, I think she is enough matured and educated to understand that there is no place for her in this relation..

Somebody said that she has no place to go, no way to survive other than living with Goenkas.. are we serious??? 

She seems educated and can make a career for herself... and who has said that getting separate from Kartik means Goenkas need to disown her.. if they really want to help her they should settle her.. help her make a career for herself and then when she finds a good loving man for herself marry her with him... instead of suffocating her into a relation which has nothing in store for her with a man who will never be hers even if Naira leaves again...

And again why is she clinging to a man who doesn't give her a damn, its not like Kartik is the last man on earth or there is nobody like him in this world.. rather he is man full of ego, and mistakes... and she knows it all...