Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh thank god then. I really don’t want his character randomly coming back from dead like a typical soap twist 🙄

Waise speaking of the haveli....HS was calling it Imarti ki haveli....was it legally transferred to her name? And if Babita is makaan-Malkin after the wedding, will they legally transfer the haveli to her name? 

Wahi toh. PB is not typical soap where they would bring in someone from the dead. 😆 So not PB style. 

I don't think legal aspect is discussed anywhere. 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Wahi toh. PB is not typical soap where they would bring in someone from the dead. 😆 So not PB style. 

I don't think legal aspect is discussed anywhere. 

Only in flashbacks

AreYaar thumbnail

@bold -- I does echo in my mind too. The good thing was we watched it much later so we have bank of episodes to move past from this one & see Babes rise from it. Imagine watching it in regular run. I would be sleepless. Those words and Mini's wails were like someone cut you with knife. 

The episode right after that one is a BRILLIANT one....the way they executed the juxtaposition of Babita wailing in pain as Mini rocks her on the bed while HS laments the truth downstairs with NB and Laale of manhood constantly trampling on a woman .....brilliant brilliant writing and direction.....they didn’t use any bg music....Babita’s wails provided the backdrop for what was MEANT to make us feel that gash deep inside. It felt like the collective wailing of womanhood in that moment....for all the pain and suffering that is dealt. You could feel how something had just broken inside her in that moment. 

The director always shoots Babita’s physical reactions with detail....the way her toes were curling in as she heard those words....like she shrank into herself. 

AreYaar thumbnail

2nd September. 

I have watched some of the episodes between ep 100 to ep 200, twice. 😃 Hospital track is my absolute favorite. 

And then Chai scene. Aapko ko toh kisi se compare na kar sakta mein. My most favorite scene. I have watched that couple times. smiley36 Another one is Angrejo ne ghana gadar machaya hai mhari zindagi mein. 🤣

Haha I wish I was able to watch twice but Abhi din mein Itna time nahin milta....a lot goes in discussions and gif-ing also. Lol 

I loved all the scenes you mentioned as well....HS ki frustration with that Australian guy who was chatting on FB with Babita was 😆

I’m still around epi 30 in my rewatch. Sequence mein dekhna achha lag raha hai :) so many parallels to revisit slowly. Like I’m liking the origins of the lack of eye contact b/w them while talking....and talking through other ppl. It was the cutest thing. Lol 

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haha I wish I was able to watch twice but Abhi din mein Itna time nahin milta....a lot goes in discussions and gif-ing also. Lol 

I loved all the scenes you mentioned as well....HS ki frustration with that Australian guy who was chatting on FB with Babita was 😆

I’m still around epi 30 in my rewatch. Sequence mein dekhna achha lag raha hai :) so many parallels to revisit slowly. Like I’m liking the origins of the lack of eye contact b/w them while talking....and talking through other ppl. It was the cutest thing. Lol 

@AreYaar .. I am on 39 ATM .. but I am only rewatching HS related scenes .. no Khurana/Khatri scenes .. 

rivaanvira thumbnail

The episode right after that one is a BRILLIANT one....the way they executed the juxtaposition of Babita wailing in pain as Mini rocks her on the bed while HS laments the truth downstairs with NB and Laale of manhood constantly trampling on a woman .....brilliant brilliant writing and direction.....they didn’t use any bg music....Babita’s wails provided the backdrop for what was MEANT to make us feel that gash deep inside. It felt like the collective wailing of womanhood in that moment....for all the pain and suffering that is dealt. You could feel how something had just broken inside her in that moment. 

The director always shoots Babita’s physical reactions with detail....the way her toes were curling in as she heard those words....like she shrank into herself. 

Goosebumps ..

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

@AreYaar .. I am on 39 ATM .. but I am only rewatching HS related scenes .. no Khurana/Khatri scenes .. 

Kal I actually watched  epi 28 again...HS talking about Imarti and his mom....watching that epi right after watching HS enter his mom’s room wala scene just enriched the emotion of it all the more. 

Ek ek dialogue baar baar savor karne ka Mann karta hai :) 

Khuranas and Khatri scenes toh I mostly forwarded during my first round of watching also 😂😂....even with forwarding, I got a general sense of their stories. But asli essence toh always has been on the haveli side of things for HMB. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome analysis of the episode by you, Anu! 🤗

rivaanvira thumbnail

Kal I actually watched  epi 28 again...HS talking about Imarti and his mom....watching that epi right after watching HS enter his mom’s room wala scene just enriched the emotion of it all the more. 

Ek ek dialogue baar baar savor karne ka Mann karta hai :) 

Khuranas and Khatri scenes toh I mostly forwarded during my first round of watching also 😂😂....even with forwarding, I got a general sense of their stories. But asli essence toh always has been on the haveli side of things for HMB. 

I never started the show with them because in the beginning Babes couldn't stop crying and I hated such shows .. dukhiyari ma and all rounder beti .. but one fine day I watched HSscenes and fell in love with it .. and started watching the show .. now that all the loops are closing and some amazing symbols are shown .. began rewatching older episodes ..

True you feel like savoring those dialogues, scenes, emotions etc .. for a really long time

Saw episode #28 yesterday and was blown away when it coincided with his mother's sequence .. Haye dil mein tees ho Gaya yaar

Edited by sanam912 - 4 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

One of the finest on TV I will say. Hanuman's words about male Ego was so so so much apt. So perfect. Loved the writing.