Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

🤣 Saare ke saare sites aur social media accounts using the same 10 saal purana pic where as Vanga's pics are different. PR logo ke strict order tha shayad forever 20 pic dalna parega.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

🤣 Saare ke saare sites aur social media accounts using the same 10 saal purana pic where as Vanga's pics are different. PR logo ke strict order tha shayad forever 20 pic dalna parega.

I guess that answers the “who’s PR released this” question 😂.  Now I’m wondering if he’s really been approached for this or if it’s just a fake blurb.  They’ve already explained his busy schedule so I guess if nothing happens they’ve got their asses covered.  

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I guess that answers the “who’s PR released this” question 😂.  Now I’m wondering if he’s really been approached for this or if it’s just a fake blurb.  They’ve already explained his busy schedule so I guess if nothing happens they’ve got their asses covered.  

but ranpir dont have PR😆

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir and Vanga discussing the script.

Vanga : so this is the part where you show her how much you love her 

Ranbir : okay.

Vanga : yeah just randomly slap her around that will show her

Ranbir : umm what if I just ignore her and gaslight her.. then go to a foreign country to find myself 🤔 what about that that's true love 

Vanga :... that's GENIUS. Never thought about that! 😱 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hasini009

but ranpir dont have PR😆

Yea, and Karan Johar hates launching industry kids 😂.  

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

The kind of extreme hate that rk gets on this forum without any valid reason is so off putting. Why will hate somebody so much without any reason ?? 

Originally posted by: Poorabhforever

The kind of extreme hate that rk gets on this forum without any valid reason is so off putting. Why will hate somebody so much without any reason ?? 

Deepika ji ko cheat kia tha

hasini009 thumbnail

The kind of extreme hate that my fav gets on this forum without any valid reason is so off putting. Why will hate somebody so much without any reason ?? 

@bold: corrected

every fan/fandom ka yehi sawal hai. why why why. why only my fav gets this much hate?😆

hasini009 thumbnail

Aur Mata ne jo jo kand kiye h uske pati jo jo kand kiye h unka hisab kaun lagayega. But then #besthusbandgoals #bestboyfriendgoals #girlwithbrokenheart pr image  works in their favour baki kuch bhi kand karo chalega

see, how you are phool barsaouing on others. isse kehte hai lobe.😆

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: hasini009

see, how you are phool barsaouing on others. isse kehte hai lobe.😆

I am not doing anything shy said that rk gets hate because he apparently cheated on Deepika that s why i asked who keeps of her and her husband s misdoings??