The room: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was kinda built-up episode. I loved HS emotions with the room. Though I want to know which spider made those big webs🤔+ thank God minni didn't paint the walls like a super women.

I am enjoying the writing that they are making minni major part of everything.it will be interesting to see how they will shift her life to another tangent.

I didn't get what last rasam was but, seriously that was such a free and happy dancing. Loved hanita own moments❤️..babes dress was muahhh,

P.s: as usual, khatri being khatri..so much interested in providing hanita quality time😅🤣😂..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: attiya1.3

It was kinda built-up episode. I loved HS emotions with the room. Though I want to know which spider made those big webs🤔+ thank God minni didn't paint the walls like a super women.

I am enjoying the writing that they are making minni major part of everything.it will be interesting to see how they will shift her life to another tangent.

I didn't get what last rasam was but, seriously that was such a free and happy dancing. Loved hanita own moments❤️..babes dress was muahhh,

P.s: as usual, khatri being khatri..so much interested in providing hanita quality time😅🤣😂..

@Bold - 🤣 Now I can't help visualizing this 😆

Regarding Khatri, as the actor himself said, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Khatri 🤣

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Another superb episode yaar.... 

HS and his emotions with the room were very well depicted by anirudh.. He is fab yaar... And the song in background was so soothing... 

Mickey aur ek HS banne me hai... HS babes ko gyan deta hai aur yeh Minni to... 👏

Minni and babes scene was again so beautiful... And the father daughter scene is always beautiful and soothing to watch.... 

He said about kadam I missed it... What was that... 

Jaggo... Haye mashallah... Everybody were so enjoying and it's was like the jaggoo is happening at my place... Mujhe bhi naachne ka Mann kar raha tha... It was so traditional and energetic... Bechare hanita were just sitting and enjoying koodne ka to inka Mann bhi hua hoga.... Koi nahi Minni ki shaadi me poori kar lenge kasar... 

Khatri kabhi na sudharne wala... Kutte ki dum bhi seedhi ho jaye but khatri humesha tedha hi rahega.... HS to full to aag bagoola ho raha tha... Kuch bhi ho kal maza aayega... Khatri pit na jaye... 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm, so no Hanita today?

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

@Bold - 🤣 Now I can't help visualizing this 😆

Regarding Khatri, as the actor himself said, Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Khatri 🤣

@bold... 🤣🤣

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

OMMMGGGG, THEY SHOWED JAGGO TODAY????? 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Minnie should seriously consider a career in event management or something like that. Also I wonder how the hell she has enough energy to fix all babitas problem, clean and arrange a room which has been  closed for years and then do an energetic dance in the very next event. All this in a single day... Some elder in family should consider sharing burden with her. 

Other than that, I loved HS' old memories. Old photos and his nostalgia... 

And I hope they get done with wedding this week, I want to see their normal day to day life again. 

Sakurablossom thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Hmm, so no Hanita today?

Well they were sitting next to each other while people were dancing and then took a quick selfie. That's it.

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakurablossom

Well they were sitting next to each other while people were dancing and then took a quick selfie. That's it.

Hanita took a selfie together? 😲 

Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 4 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I think HS was all calm and was tolerating Khatri's nonsense but the minute he spoke ill of Mini, he lost his cool 

Khatri toh gaya🤣🤣

I want him ousted from the wedding RIGHT NOW.😡🤬

Edited by Mishti_Dahi - 4 years ago