Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I read through it all but won't be commenting. Don't feel confident enough about sharing my thoughts.

Ke baat kar rahi hai chhori?!  You're great at putting your thoughts down and I love reading your posts. 

Writing is a form of creative expression and each person's style is different. Don't compare or think too much.  Jo Mann mein Jo baatein hain wo bol daalo aap. As HS' Dadu said, mann mein baat rakhne se shareer kamzor ho jaata hai.

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

No matter how much I try, I can't shake this feeling. And it's not just for my analytic stuff (even though those are no good either), but my creative ones too and it's fcuking tearing me apart because I legit have no other talent than my writing. If I'm not good at that then there's literally no other point to me. Everything just feels so cheap and useless.

You'll do just fine ...don't be so harsh on urself .. look at it differently .. sometimes we come across people who far more superior than us in certain spheres .. but that doesn't mean we are not good at it .. they have more experience in it than we do .. tats all .. take it as a learning .. u learn those things from them and move on ..

My personal eg .. I am in the middle of EMBA and I have zero confidence because my class was filled with global manager, executive director, CEO/COO/CFO .. and I m merely a VP .. much lower in rank,less experience and no experience in business .. felt terribly low .. but I learnt so much from them .. that although I have partial confidence in me I know that tomorrow when I reach that level I will be able to deal with those situations better .. 

So look past that .. keep ur head high .. and don't let anyone elses better quality make u feel inferior .. it's not worth it ..

rivaanvira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Ke baat kar rahi hai chhori?!  You're great at putting your thoughts down and I love reading your posts. 

Writing is a form of creative expression and each person's style is different. Don't compare or think too much.  Jo Mann mein Jo baatein hain wo bol daalo aap. As HS' Dadu said, mann mein baat rakhne se shareer kamzor ho jaata hai.

Ditto .. kachoo samjhao aapni shagird ko

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivaanvira

You'll do just fine ...don't be so harsh on urself .. look at it differently .. sometimes we come across people who far more superior than us in certain spheres .. but that doesn't mean we are not good at it .. they have more experience in it than we do .. tats all .. take it as a learning .. u learn those things from them and move on ..

My personal eg .. I am in the middle of EMBA and I have zero confidence because my class was filled with global manager, executive director, CEO/COO/CFO .. and I m merely a VP .. much lower in rank,less experience and no experience in business .. felt terribly low .. but I learnt so much from them .. that although I have partial confidence in me I know that tomorrow when I reach that level I will be able to deal with those situations better .. 

So look past that .. keep ur head high .. and don't let anyone elses better quality make u feel inferior .. it's not worth it ..

Merely a VP? There's nothing mere about it! Very impressive that you've worked your way towards such a career and position. 

And please there is no question of superiority here. Everyone has different styles and ways of thinking. That's the beauty of expressing our thoughts her as we are connected by this fab show that makes us think so much.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
rivaanvira thumbnail

Merely a VP? There's nothing mere about it! Very impressive that you've worked your way towards such a career and position. 

And please there is no question of superiority here. Everyone has different styles and ways of thinking. That's the beauty of expressing our thoughts her as we are connected by this fab show that makes us think so much.

I think I am misinterpreted ..

I was giving her my example here .. but there is hope .. it's much easier to lose confidence and feel inferior.  But we have to keep our heads high and continue going .  Even if it means masking it as learning from them ..

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I understand everyone has their own style of writing but the truth is that my pieces seem very pale and cheap. I don't feel internally happy whilst writing them out because that confidence is just no longer there. And I can't describe how terrifying that feels because writing has always been the one that has given me peace during difficult times. It's more than a passion or a hobby, it's literally a part of me. Me failing to string along letters into coherent words is akin to a piece of me dying. And this piece is a core of me.

inlieu thumbnail

I understand everyone has their own style of writing but the truth is that my pieces seem very pale and cheap. I don't feel internally happy whilst writing them out because that confidence is just no longer there. And I can't describe how terrifying that feels because writing has always been the one that has given me peace during difficult times. It's more than a passion or a hobby, it's literally a part of me. Me failing to string along letters into coherent words is akin to a piece of me dying. And this piece is a core of me.

This has happened to me too. It was a phase which passed soon after. The best thing to do is continue to write because otherwise you create even more mental blocks for yourself and it becomes a vicious cycle. And please do not call your posts cheap. ðŸ˜¡ They are nothing but delightful to read.