Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Pinkvilla new spoiler says that naira will feel that if akhilesh is unhappy with surekha then he should marry Liza and surekha will hate naira for it. Like wth??? This better be not true because then naira would essentially be saying that there was nothing wrong with akhilesh cheating on surekha and in a way she would be encouraging his behaviour (not as if akhilesh wants to even marry Liza; he’s messing around with her) by saying that he should move on with Liza if he is unhappy in his marriage. That would be disgusting of naira to do that just for her friend. Just because she is her friend doesn’t mean she doesn’t show sympathy towards the cheated wife and expect her husband to marry her friend Liza. 

I don’t ever believe pinkvilla spoilers anyways, but if in theory this did happen, it would be repulsive of naira to do this. I feel bad for both surekha and Liza, but despite being the cheater why should akhilesh not get punishment and be allowed to marry Liza or stay with surekha when he is the bad one? Just because he is a man?

I doubt naira would be shown thinking this. It would put her character in a far more negative light that anything she could have done already. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I think it would be a ploy by Naira to make Akhil realise his mistake or something along those lines. 

Obviously she wouldn’t be shown encouraging Akhil and Liza’s affair. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Pinkvilla new spoiler says that naira will feel that if akhilesh is unhappy with surekha then he should marry Liza and surekha will hate naira for it. Like wth??? This better be not true because then naira would essentially be saying that there was nothing wrong with akhilesh cheating on surekha and in a way she would be encouraging his behaviour (not as if akhilesh wants to even marry Liza; he’s messing around with her) by saying that he should move on with Liza if he is unhappy in his marriage. That would be disgusting of naira to do that just for her friend. Just because she is her friend doesn’t mean she doesn’t show sympathy towards the cheated wife and expect her husband to marry her friend Liza. 

I don’t ever believe pinkvilla spoilers anyways, but if in theory this did happen, it would be repulsive of naira to do this. I feel bad for both surekha and Liza, but despite being the cheater why should akhilesh not get punishment and be allowed to marry Liza or stay with surekha when he is the bad one? Just because he is a man?

I doubt naira would be shown thinking this. It would put her character in a far more negative light that anything she could have done already. 

I dont think this is true. What kartik asked and naira did was not cheating...however akhilesh did cheat .... or maybe there is a back story where akhilesh will tell how it feels... or something like that. Naira has put herself last always but family is something she has always put first or if there was a case of a frnd she is tyar to becom3 the bad guy but wont let family fall apart by thinking this. 

Also have you seen the latest spoilers where shivi in iv says that there is no dream in teej...she literally gets dressed up like that...and says kartik is mesmerized by her...also a segment said kya naira ko milegi kartik ki maaafi...great no remorse for kartik but only naira.  

CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Knowing Naira's character this can be true...she will definitely support her friend as her friend didn't know Akhi/Anil was already a married man with kids...staying in marriage where two people are suffocated in relationship isn't called adjustment but it is equivalent to letting soul die...two people can always work on their relationship specifically when they have been married for two decades...have teenager and adult kids...after spending more than 20 years with Surekha...wasting 20 years of her life if Akhilesh is cheating on her than he should definitely be punished....he deserves severe punishment...she would be wrong extremely wrong in supporting Akhilesh cheating on Surekha...Kartik can question her if you expect Akhil and Surekha to separate as they can't stand each other's presence...they never loved each other...their fights are not the outcome of broken expectations like us...but are because of their loveless married life (I remember during Suwarna's mental illness phase they use to fight a lot)...than why you expect me to stay with Vedika when I don't love her?...you preach others not to stay in loveless marriage...but expect your ex-husband whom you still love to stay in loveless marriage...I've stopped expecting anything rational or moral from Kartik and Naira... 

Edited by CaptiveFreedom - 4 years ago
Fari_15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fireiswithinus

I dont think this is true. What kartik asked and naira did was not cheating...however akhilesh did cheat .... or maybe there is a back story where akhilesh will tell how it feels... or something like that. Naira has put herself last always but family is something she has always put first or if there was a case of a frnd she is tyar to becom3 the bad guy but wont let family fall apart by thinking this. 

Also have you seen the latest spoilers where shivi in iv says that there is no dream in teej...she literally gets dressed up like that...and says kartik is mesmerized by her...also a segment said kya naira ko milegi kartik ki maaafi...great no remorse for kartik but only naira.  

Shivin clarified in another interview that the romantic performance is a dream. Both are seeing it together. 

Swarna dressed Naira up and Kartik was mesmerised by her. There’s a performance of Naira and Vedika, all the women, including Naira, doing Ghoomar and then the family dancing for winning the case in 3000 days. Kartik is dancing with everyone and then Kairav brings Naira. He then makes Kaira cut the cake as well. 

As for the fast, Shivangi said it would be completed of sorts but not fully. Kaira would even have an argument after that. 

There’s literally seems to be no progression in the storyline. Same old dancing, Naira being excluded, Kairav forcing her to join. Who knows how long this would continue. 

Kartik and Vedika standing together and Naira dancing while fasting for Kartik seems so wrong on so many different levels. 

Curious about the argument. I hope there’s more to it than Kartik just saying you could have slapped me but why did you leave me and Naira’s same old response. Maybe they can fight about Kartik apparently moving on and Naira not stopping the wedding for a change. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari_15

Shivin clarified in another interview that the romantic performance is a dream. Both are seeing it together. 

Swarna dressed Naira up and Kartik was mesmerised by her. There’s a performance of Naira and Vedika, all the women, including Naira, doing Ghoomar and then the family dancing for winning the case in 3000 days. Kartik is dancing with everyone and then Kairav brings Naira. He then makes Kaira cut the cake as well. 

As for the fast, Shivangi said it would be completed of sorts but not fully. Kaira would even have an argument after that. 

There’s literally seems to be no progression in the storyline. Same old dancing, Naira being excluded, Kairav forcing her to join. Who knows how long this would continue. 

Kartik and Vedika standing together and Naira dancing while fasting for Kartik seems so wrong on so many different levels. 

Curious about the argument. I hope there’s more to it than Kartik just saying you could have slapped me but why did you leave me and Naira’s same old response. Maybe they can fight about Kartik apparently moving on and Naira not stopping the wedding for a change. 

Ohhh. 

Then no point of seing that serial. I dont want this to happen.... ek taraf you say you love her and him...and ek taraf ye. Dadi first time in life said truth about how she  shouldnt have forced kartik to marry atleast she recognizes that. 

Naira dancing is going to get shameful if she does that. In front of vedika and kartik...its like she let go of her self respect when kartik  questioned her....maybe this was a full blow to her thus her acting like nothing matters to her...or how wrong it is..to dress  up like that. I dont know whats wrong with her..i have never seen naira like this....even in swrna track she was standing up for herself ...even a little bit.. 

But after that whole i m going to be mother and kartiks question like slapped her in the face and now she is has no self respect no sherni in her left. Old naira would never ever be a prop like that. I hate it. 

Fireiswithinus thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptiveFreedom

Knowing Naira's character this can be true...she will definitely support her friend as her friend didn't know Akhi/Anil was already a married man with kids...staying in marriage where two people are suffocated in relationship isn't called adjustment but it is equivalent to letting soul die...two people can always work on their relationship specifically when they have been married for two decades...have teenager and adult kids...after spending more than 20 years with Surekha...wasting 20 years of her life if Akhilesh is cheating on her than he should definitely be punished....he deserves severe punishment...she would be wrong extremely wrong in supporting Akhilesh cheating on Surekha...Kartik can question her if you expect Akhil and Surekha to separate as they can't stand each other's presence...they never loved each other...their fights are not the outcome of broken expectations like us...but are because of their loveless married life (I remember during Suwarna's mental illness phase they use to fight a lot)...than why you expect me to stay with Vedika when I don't love her?...you preach others not to stay in loveless marriage...but expect your ex-husband whom you still love to stay in loveless marriage...I've stopped expecting anything rational or moral from Kartik and Naira... 

I dont think this is the case...she knows how people are hurt when they are questioned ... maybe she will make everyone realize that when naira was asked how did she feel..because there is no other reason to bring this liza akhil thing. Its either this or kartik is going to realize that he did wrong. Or maybe when surekha asks akhil that how he could do this...kartik will realize how important and how hard hitting is for someone to be doubted like this. Naira being naira will never break a husband wife.... but maybe she is going to ask akhilesh to leave surekha and marry liza to make him realize that ...what he did was wrong.  

There can be so many outcomes for this.

Fari_15 thumbnail

Ohhh. 

Then no point of seing that serial. I dont want this to happen.... ek taraf you say you love her and him...and ek taraf ye. Dadi first time in life said truth about how she  shouldnt have forced kartik to marry atleast she recognizes that. 

Naira dancing is going to get shameful if she does that. In front of vedika and kartik...its like she let go of her self respect when kartik  questioned her....maybe this was a full blow to her thus her acting like nothing matters to her...or how wrong it is..to dress  up like that. I dont know whats wrong with her..i have never seen naira like this....even in swrna track she was standing up for herself ...even a little bit.. 

But after that whole i m going to be mother and kartiks question like slapped her in the face and now she is has no self respect no sherni in her left. Old naira would never ever be a prop like that. I hate it. 

Exactly. She kept herself and Kairav away from Kartik for this long for the sake of her self-respect, allowed Kartik to marry Vedika because she wanted him to move on. I understand her living in the GV for her son, but this is all a bit extreme. 

Even if Swarna wanted her to dress up, does it mean she has to outshine Vedika, who’s apparently Kartik’s wife and Goenka’s DIL? She is literally dressed like a bride. Maybe they have overdressed her for the 3000 episode celebration but it doesn’t go well with the current track in the show. 

Kairav is a child. He can be told no even if he’s sick. That’s what parents are for, right? To teach their children the difference btw right and wrong, not to just go along with whatever they say. Kartik agreeing to Kairav’s demands is understandable because he has met him after so long, so he obviously wants to pamper him, etc but Naira needs to be firm with him. How long do they plan on continuing this facade of a happy family? It’s not like they are even preparing him slowly for when he has to leave the house. Bad parenting is what this is. 

This track is getting on my nerves now. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to stop watching 🥱

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Ohhh. 

Seriously she admitted that she shouldn’t have forced karthik to marry vedika? Wow! Was that today?

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

What argument after teej? Is Kartik going to taunt Naira for breaking the relationship and then keeping fast for him😔